[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeong Eun with her mom. She's asking her mom about the accident. Shows her the photo she has from the summer class place. Her mom looks at it. Shakes her head. Says she can't tell her anything, afraid she'll get hurt. Asks JE just to live life and keep on as is. JE asks her mom if she has a l man she loves/loved then. Her mom is lying again. Though in tears. JE is pushing her mom to tell her the truth....awwww.... mom waeyo? it's time to tell her the truth! JE asks her mom if she knows Ji Eun Ho. JE seems to be putting the puzzle in place. But her mom still is withholding the truth. 

Does JE know already? That Eun Ho is Hyeon Soo? 

Ahhh so sweet. Eun Ho brings home to his parents, the lil grand-dd they haven't seen for many years. Hyun Ah is home too. Good job Eun Ho! Cryfest now.

They have dinner as a fam again....after so many years. 

Jeong Eun is listening to Eun Ho's audio taping again, and crying. I think she is remembering the past.... She recalls Eun Ho saying at dinner 'he wants to meet that girl Eun Dong'. 

Hyun Ah visits Eun Ho's bedroom. She is asking about the whereabout of Eun Dong. Eun Ho is asking her about memory, about memory loss through accident. She asks who? Eun Ho tells her it's Eun Dong. She asks her if he has met her. Eun Ho tells her but Eun Dong doesn't know. And tells her that ghostwriter is Eun Dong. Oh WOW!

Hyun Ah asks if Eun Dong is still single? Eun Ho says married, with a kid. Seems like Hyun Ah hasn't connected the dots....that Jeong Eun is Eun Dong.

Jeong Eun sitting at the dressing table, looking at the mirror, recalling 10s and 20s Eun Dong putting on hair clip.... She goes to uni(?) to ask about student record. Oh no....it shows her record....she knows for sure now that she has been in Korea! Whoa! LOVE IT!

She walks around. Recalling vaguely about her 20s, the steps to the uni. Awww....she's remembering Hyeon Soo giving her a piggyback, asking her about 'do you have a bf?' ...her memory is coming back..she's ccrying..

YAY!  Jeong Eun remembers! She takes the bus home. On the bus, more memory is flooding back....bus stops suddenly, she kinda trips and recalls Hyeon Soo holding on to her in a similar situation in her 20s....

Aish...why a commercial at this time :(

Guest vvpal

Jeong Eun with her mom. She's asking her mom about the accident. Shows her the photo she has from the summer class place. Her mom looks at it. Shakes her head. Says she can't tell her anything, afraid she'll get hurt. Asks JE just to live life and keep on as is.

That is SO TELLING ya. And now ED is digging! YAY!

OMG....at that tripping, Jeong Eun is remembering everything!...the accident, the ring....OH WOW! She is still listening to Eun Ho's audio recording, him saying he loves her, will wait for her. She cries.....ends.

Awesome! LOVE THE PACE! Writernim and PDnim did a good job at keeping the pace. 

Now I can't wait for the subs to be done...love this ep! :wub: Can't wait for tmrw and OTP's dates. 

Guest vvpal

AND THE PREVIEW!!!  OMG!!!

How many episodes is the show? I need to know to pace myself. I need more aspirin in case I have a heart attack from the roller coaster.

AND THE PREVIEW!!!  OMG!!!

How many episodes is the show? I need to know to pace myself. I need more aspirin in case I have a heart attack from the roller coaster.

Exactly...it's OMG to preview.....exciting! More exciting tmrw! :) I think 16 eps (?)

I have lurked on the forums for > 1 year but have finally decided to comment after livestreaming ep 7 of My Love Eun Dong  (Love you JTBC!!)

Oh....MY.......

1) did anyone else see that at his parents house, Eun Ho lies on the bed exactly the same way as Ra II??  -- He is definitely the biological dad according to Kdrama law!

2) The Preview!!!!!  I cannot wait till tomorrow!  The date, the hand holding, and the cute before the super-angst I presume is coming!!

I don't speak Korean, so I can't wait till this ep is subbed.

Thank you to you all on this thread for all the MLE goodness during the week to keep me hanging on till Friday!

Translation of Preview 8:

EH:  What does it mean when a woman wants to have a meal with you?  

ED:  I will tell my husband everything

ED (to her husband):  What part of it is the lie?  Is everything a lie?

EH:  We loved each other to death (a lot) that night

ED: I am going to start from the beginning.  I am going to start from that night.  Before the accident.

EH:  Please do not sleep with your husband tonight.

I have lurked on the forums for > 1 year but have finally decided to comment after livestreaming ep 7 of My Love Eun Dong  (Love you JTBC!!)

Oh....MY.......

1) did anyone else see that at his parents house, Eun Ho lies on the bed exactly the same way as Ra II??  -- He is definitely the biological dad according to Kdrama law!

2) The Preview!!!!!  I cannot wait till tomorrow!  The date, the hand holding, and the cute before the super-angst I presume is coming!!

I don't speak Korean, so I can't wait till this ep is subbed.

Thank you to you all on this thread for all the MLE goodness during the week to keep me hanging on till Friday!

Wow, your first post and you did it with My Love Eun Dong.  Congratulations!  

EH:  We loved each other (to death - a lot) that night

ED: I am going to start from the beginning.  I am going to start from that night.  Before the accident.

lol i thought when i heard the last line it was too hot to handle at this man daring heart~~~~lol.but i love this ~~~~~~

=> tried to convert to HQ .sitll cant really get it ..lol ..anyway the last 5 min + preview .. https://youtu.be/_rHR6T0LaSw

and i cant wait for that kabe don he will be doing ( dont know what you termed it in english but ..,^^^^) ....slapped  against the wall with the ""don"" sound . leaning close  blocking all means of escape ~~~~..

EH:  We loved each other (to death - a lot) that night

OMG....the preview with subs ...drives me nuts. Thanks @seungshinl

@wincee_stv Welcome! What took you so long :) hehe...glad it's MLE that made you jump in.

Archived