[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

Promo edit to Teaser #3.

Voiceover:

The day when I first met Eun Dong.

It was just like today. Raining.

Just like that, Eun Dong came into my life.

Felt like fate swept towards me.

I'd never have thought that one day, Eun Dong would leave me.

bRxueyo.png

Twenty Years Of Heart-wrenching Pure & Innocent Love.

Voiceover:

It's Eun Dong.

I promised Eun Dong I'll never ever disappear from her side.

Eun Dong wanted me to wait for her there.

But Eun Dong never did come back.

We must meet again.

No! We will meet again! 

IZaWe56.jpg

STAR TV | Chinese Channel, MLED, From 11-02 (2015), Mon-Fri, Nightly at 10pm.

STAR TV [MLED] Teaser #3.

CR: YT Uploader from original SRC: Taiwan STAR TV

Oh the FEELS are coming back... memories of the euphoria within the thread as we watch it.... those good ol days. Nothing has come close to those FEELS. Yet. :heart: (If only the ending couple of eps... aish... :confounded:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

Oh the FEELS are coming back... memories of the euphoria within the thread as we watch it.... those good ol days. Nothing has come close to those FEELS. Yet. :heart: (If only the ending couple of eps... aish... :confounded:

The last two episodes were really meh. Hahaha! But overall it was still great! I was really disappointed and mad at the TV network who aired it here in the Philippines. Too many cuts. Even the important ones. CONSIDERING IT PERFORMS WELL ON RATINGS. :confounded::confounded:

Promo edit to Teaser #4.

4RL9hsk.png

Eun Ho's Letter:

Dearest Eun Dong-ah
You have always been my reason to live.
The (past) 10 years without you
Have become the reason of my motivation in life.
I'll wait for you.
Dearest Eun Dong-ah.

cW8RCij.png

Seasoned Actor, Joo Jin Mo.

IH5Kipa.png

Secret Garden, Kim Sa Rang.

IZaWe56.jpg

STAR TV | Chinese Channel, MLED, From 11-02 (2015), Mon-Fri, Nightly at 10pm.

STAR TV [MLED] Teaser #4.

CR: YT Uploader from original SRC: Taiwan STAR TV

:P That's all folks. No more teasers.

7 minutes ago, Sharona Salientes said:

The last two episodes were really meh. Hahaha! But overall it was still great! I was really disappointed and mad at the TV network who aired it here in the Philippines. Too many cuts. Even the important ones. CONSIDERING IT PERFORMS WELL ON RATINGS. :confounded::confounded:

Oh? I bet the kissing in the van scene (which was a hallucination) was cut! You can watch on Dramafever, if accessible there. Glad the ratings there were good :)  

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gaixixon said:

I'm watching this beautiful drama again now in Korean sub. What's an amazing experience.

That's a wonderful idea! I'm going to do that too, watch in K-sub. Miss ED+JH a lot. And this thread fam too. 

2 minutes ago, jadecloud said:
3 hours ago, gaixixon said:

I'm watching this beautiful drama again now in Korean sub. What's an amazing experience.

That's a wonderful idea! I'm going to do that too, watch in K-sub. Miss ED+JH a lot. And this thread fam too. 

@jadecloud & @gaixixon Welcome back to the party even both of you are late I also couldn't resists I'm on ep 9 now as I'm typing and watching it on youtube off my Tv.. I miss  this drama and this thread..

I find ED husband so disgusting each time I watch it.. He actually thought she would stay with him after all he's done both adopted father and him rape her phyiscally and mentally.. 

Wow.. 제11부를 보고 있어요. I'm on 11th EP now @valsava

@jadecloud For me, I'm always crying whenever I watch the fishing scene, when haraboji advised Eunho to leave his son to Jaeho. It's such a mix of feeling. Sacrifying his own happiness for his son's good.

I'm lazy to search but is there any sub-forum on Soompi where we can practice typing Korean? I want to chat with someone but fail to find one. I'm teaching myself now. I believe that in this general forum, we can only use English right?

What I found the most disgusting was Eundong's father. Plus that scene where they went out to eat, the news about Jaeho's suicide because ED's having an affair with HS (which the world thought of as "adultery")... the lady who served them in the restaurant were very rude to them. I swear, I was really mad lol I was so appalled! 

On 6/16/2016 at 3:06 AM, gaixixon said:

@jadecloud For me, I'm always crying whenever I watch the fishing scene, when haraboji advised Eunho to leave his son to Jaeho. It's such a mix of feeling. Sacrifying his own happiness for his son's good.

I'm lazy to search but is there any sub-forum on Soompi where we can practice typing Korean? I want to chat with someone but fail to find one. I'm teaching myself now. I believe that in this general forum, we can only use English right?

@gaixixon  I have to say ep 15 is a nail in the coffin for us all, What PO me even more JH nor his mom ever made one attempt to even apologise to HS family for JH vile and disgusting behaivor in all this.. Him and the evil adopted could have  at least send RI to his real dad this way he could have stood a chance at keeping his marriage to ED That adopted father must have really hated her he sold her out to slavery.. When he told PHS that he fed and cloth RIL made him his son I thought wait a minute wasn't it ED that fed and clothed her child because even in the states she had to work to support the family and plus pay his medical expenses..

But didn't you just get a kick out of one man cry out threats while the other gets things done with action.. JH really bank on those 10 years being in his favor when PHS always had the string of fate.. JH really underestimated PHS he should be happy he didn't meet the 17 yr old PHS..

I really wish they make a conclusion to this drama they don't even have to use the same actor will JJM could still be cast as the lead but they could change out the lead actress..

I  would like for it to start 5 years later and JH parents are trying to sue ED and PHS since they has become very rich and successful once again.. With showing a very rebelious teenage RIL at the age of 15 doing the same as his dad after he finds out what really happen back then not that PHS came between his dad and mom but JH came between his real parents and no one can get through to him but PHS.. But we have to give them a set of twins at the age of 4 or 5 and a very heavily pregnant ED ready to drop.. LOL What do you think?

Then I also thought about the crazy hotel heir kidnapping RIL because she can't get over PHS as she still tries to seduce PHS knowing he's a married man trying to break up that marriage and once again it's a failer so she goes to extreme lengths because of desperation for his love for one night only..

7 hours ago, Sharona Salientes said:

What I found the most disgusting was Eundong's father. Plus that scene where they went out to eat, the news about Jaeho's suicide because ED's having an affair with HS (which the world thought of as "adultery")... the lady who served them in the restaurant were very rude to them. I swear, I was really mad lol I was so appalled! 

This is why I say we need a conclusion her story being made into a drama with the last paragraphs I posted..

On 6/16/2016 at 5:06 AM, gaixixon said:

@gaixixon OMG! Me too. I really 'loathe' that fishing scene. What father would give such an advice? I still don't agree it's believable. 

About the sub-forum, I don't know of any. Yes this general forum is meant for English only. But, it's fine if you'd want to practise your Hangul here. Just be sure to also include its translated meanings.

18 hours ago, valsava said:

I have to say ep 15 is a nail in the coffin for us all, What PO me even more JH nor his mom ever made one attempt to even apologise to HS family for JH vile and disgusting behaivor in all this.. Him and the evil adopted could have  at least send RI to his real dad this way he could have stood a chance at keeping his marriage to ED That adopted father must have really hated her he sold her out to slavery.. 

@valsava I agree. This drama could have been so darn gooood if only.... aish. Wow! You completed rewatch pretty quickly. Must have been really good. I'm enjoying the Taiwan Mandarin version. Ohhhh so good! The dubbing takes a little getting used to, but the drama is still good. Well, up until final two, which I'll prob skip LOL. Later, when I have time, I'll watch in hangul like @gaixixon is doing.

On 6/17/2016 at 7:36 AM, Sharona Salientes said:

@Sharona Salientes LOL I was very mad too. 

Dare we hope for a Season 2? How about a cdrama version with a twist to the ending? I'd love either to happen. 

40 minutes ago, jadecloud said:

Dare we hope for a Season 2? How about a cdrama version with a twist to the ending? I'd love either to happen. 

Even though the ending (last 2 eps) was not at all excellent and satisfactory for most viewers, I think they just settled for the unusual instead of the expected and satisfactory to viewers' favor, which I really would commend because I think it's intelligent. Plus it's (ending) got the most realistic touch so I am not at all disgusted and disappointed. Anyway, talking about season 2... I don't have any plot in mind at this point but I don't really have faith on sequels.. However, I really would like to see a season 2 considering cable networks are really good in providing dramas nowadays... a chance given wouldn't be a waste I guess!! About the cdrama... I am not sure because I am not really familiar with it. But if it would help in its popularity, i'm all in!! :D

I just remembered the love story between Hyun Bal and the new talent lol. I realy liked it too. Plus how it should have been a major detail in the plot because it puts balance to the idea of HS's long lasting love (because this love bloomed out so quickly). I wish the writer was able to put more attention to this detail.

4 hours ago, jadecloud said:
On 6/16/2016 at 3:06 AM, gaixixon said:

@gaixixon OMG! Me too. I really 'loathe' that fishing scene. What father would give such an advice? I still don't agree it's believable. 

Hi guy's I think we all was disgusted at this part.. Being that PHS father never knew the whole story of things was and played out then caused him to tell his son that..But if PHS dad who seems to be a very resonable man knew what JH did it's no way he would tell PHS this he would fear for RL life and demand from JH parents that he or them should never ever have anymore contact with RL.. If so he would file charges..

This is why I say we need to see what was life really like for ED and how did a marriage take place with a brainless persons.. This is what I'm questioning since ED couldn't remember PHS she couldn't have remember JH the marriage was even bogus and with his confession at the end the prosecution office should have pick this case up and him to this is attempted murder in the first degree.. All because she didn't love him..

How could he even get in his head thinking because he was with her first that she belongs to him.. He never got her approval on them dating he only went by with the adopted dad told him.. (I think he was throwing to many curve balls not to understand one coming straight at him with ED telling him no) He only thought of if he gets her away from PHS that she would come to love him.. After a period of 10 years he really bank on these years of being together he still didn't get what he wanted and took the cowardly way out after making all those threats.. Well JH found out to late in the end what he threw his life away for still didn't get him the girl. I have always wonder do his mom ever understand the depth of his crime the crime he committed against to many people..  

5 hours ago, jadecloud said:

I agree. This drama could have been so darn gooood if only.... aish. Wow! You completed rewatch pretty quickly. Must have been really good. I'm enjoying the Taiwan Mandarin version. Ohhhh so good! The dubbing takes a little getting used to, but the drama is still good. Well, up until final two, which I'll prob skip LOL. Later, when I have time, I'll watch in hangul like @gaixixon is doing.

Awesome I really wish I could watch in another language just to understand the different dialogue to this gem should be really interesting.

I needed a good romance story and couldn't find one and remebered this one.. And once again I can't stand to stay away.. But I do agree it could have been so much more better with more episodes.. I think we the audience deserve to see PHS and RL becoming father and son..  They could have also ended it with PHS and JED wedding wiith MIna the flower girl and RL the ring barrer..

4 hours ago, Sharona Salientes said:

Even though the ending (last 2 eps) was not at all excellent and satisfactory for most viewers, I think they just settled for the unusual instead of the expected and satisfactory to viewers' favor, which I really would commend because I think it's intelligent. Plus it's (ending) got the most realistic touch so I am not at all disgusted and disappointed. Anyway, talking about season 2... I don't have any plot in mind at this point but I don't really have faith on sequels.. However, I really would like to see a season 2 considering cable networks are really good in providing dramas nowadays... a chance given wouldn't be a waste I guess!! About the cdrama... I am not sure because I am not really familiar with it. But if it would help in its popularity, i'm all in!! :D

I just remembered the love story between Hyun Bal and the new talent lol. I realy liked it too. Plus how it should have been a major detail in the plot because it puts balance to the idea of HS's long lasting love (because this love bloomed out so quickly). I wish the writer was able to put more attention to this detail.

@Sharona Salientes  We had discuss in this forum before about the ending and it was changed because the writer may have intended for no reconsillation between ED and PHS,maybe it was PHS the one to committ suicide in the end but being the viewers would have thrown a fit the story changed around ep 11 to a statisfactory ending which I thought was a very weak ending but could live with it..

Archived