[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jadecloud if anyone else need positive proof that HS and ED did the deed and he's the father they just need to watch the beginning of the web episode for the brief bed scene that immediately follows a scene of them on the bus.

@seungshinl oops, the post was meant to address your post, I scrolled through to fast and saw the wrong name.  I thought I remembered it so I went back and double checked and yep, there it was. It's right past the 1 minute mark and there's no mistaking what there showing...no pots and pans, very brief but very obvious;)

At the end of the web episode 3 you can hear ED say in the preview "can...we sleep over",

@thegoldbug LOL. No worries. But you had to go back and recheck? We have already debunked the 'Ra Il is Jae Ho's son, not Eun Ho's son' thot previously. But now @seungshinl is doing an even better job with the distance, destination and the dialogue. I guess there are no more doubters out there?

I'm almost sure PDnim will include a flashback with 'extended time' of the bed scene, but very subtlely and artfully. No. Not as 'evasive' as those SLA pots and pans. LOL. Perhaps like a superimposition of the 30s Eun Ho and Eun Dong making out, with flashback of the 20s Eun Ho and Eun Dong bed scene.

This mind of mine doth wonder... why am I now thinking of CPnim's journal entry reference to 'Illicit Desire'? Arrghh.....CENSORED! I know. I know... (where's that 'bashful' emo when I need it?). 

A girl can dream?! :rolleyes:

I think the rain and a piggyback (Eun Dong said she'll recognize Eun Ho's warm back anytime) will bring back the 'lost' memories like a flash flood. If a kiss is added as well...lord help me! I'll squeal like a hamster on heat (^O^)

@jadecloud,  Your not the only one the would be screaming out with a loud squeal I may alert the dogs in the neighborhood the production team would really hit it out of the park if it's in that same phone booth..   

@valsava I love it! That phone booth. LOL. The dogs? Are you sure you're not a K? or 10s Hyeon Soo?

Always enjoy your humor :) 

@thegoldbug--Thanks! I only saw the full episodes up on DF/Viki. I thought the web episodes were just highlights of the first episodes posted up on Naver or Daum Cafe and I could never begin to navigate over there, plus I didn't think they would be subbed. Then I found the first two web episodes here at Koala's Playground, but the third one was yanked.  I remember ED and HS on the bus together...and I remember HS's dad looking around his empty bedroom late one night and shaking his head...that's how I figured they went away to spend the night together, but that 5 second bit....did I blink? 

So do all the web episodes contain different content than the regular episodes? I'm all about hidden treasure nuggets!

I wasn't too worried over which guy was Ra Il's daddy--the unspoken rules of K-drama state that if there is a parentage question, the most likely father is the one in the scenario where the most drama and heartache can occur to an innocent character. HS has to be Ra Il's daddy. I can't imagine how crazy that's going to make our hot-tempered HS/EH when he finds out he has a son that's been deliberately hidden away from him for 10 years! 

@jadecloud if anyone else need positive proof that HS and ED did the deed and he's the father they just need to watch the beginning of the web episode for the brief bed scene that immediately follows a scene of them on the bus.

@seungshinl oops, the post was meant to address your post, I scrolled through to fast and saw the wrong name.  I thought I remembered it so I went back and double checked and yep, there it was. It's right past the 1 minute mark and there's no mistaking what there showing...no pots and pans, very brief but very obvious;)

At the end of the web episode 3 you can hear ED say in the preview "can...we sleep over",

@thegoldbug LOL. No worries. But you had to go back and recheck? We have already debunked the 'Ra Il is Jae Ho's son, not Eun Ho's son' thot previously. But now @seungshinl is doing an even better job with the distance, destination and the dialogue. I guess there are no more doubters out there?

I'm almost sure PDnim will include a flashback with 'extended time' of the bed scene, but very subtlely and artfully. No. Not as 'evasive' as those SLA pots and pans. LOL. Perhaps like a superimposition of the 30s Eun Ho and Eun Dong making out, with flashback of the 20s Eun Ho and Eun Dong bed scene.

This mind of mine doth wonder... why am I now thinking of CPnim's journal entry reference to 'Illicit Desire'? Arrghh.....CENSORED! I know. I know... (where's that 'bashful' emo when I need it?). 

A girl can dream?! :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree. I definitely think they are going to bring those scenes back once the story starts questioning who Ra Il's biological father is.

@seungshinl oops, the post was meant to address your post, I scrolled through to fast and saw the wrong name.  I thought I remembered it so I went back and double checked and yep, there it was. It's right past the 1 minute mark and there's no mistaking what they're showing...no pots and pans, very brief but very obvious;)

Why was that scene not included in the main episodes?  Geesh

@seungshinl, I believe they will show the bed scene when they'll introduce Ra-il's arc, as they have already started in episode 6... (Seryung finding out that Eundong was pregnant BEFORE marrying Jaeho) But she doesn't know that FATE made Hyunsoo the father. Hah.

There also is another scene in the webisode and not in the actual drama (yet?), it was from eundong's pov, she was looking at Hyunsoo in the Hospital (Teens' arc)... That scene will be shown (maybe?) when Eundong will start remembering things.

Also, looking at the preview, it seems like Jungeun will start correlating Eundong with her... But, I think she'll keep in mind what her friend said aka, she relates so much to Eundong that she might feel like being her and falling in love with Eunho for that very reason. (Kinda see that illusion part being played out until she gets her memory back)

Throughout the show, ED has many moments of "awakening" ... how do the song was played during their first kiss, or the goat milk, or seeing herself in the language class photos... But why doesn't she connect the dots? It's like every time is the first time it happened.

Wouldn't YOU want to confirm if it's you in the language class photo and not a twin/doppelganger? Wouldn't YOU want to get to the bottom of the goat milk story? 

I was thinking about this as well! Especially in the restaurant scene where they meet, she didn't seem to know. But she must surely know by now right?

Maybe it has to do with not wanting to know the truth, like she told the doctor/EH's sister. She still believes her husband is the father of her child, so maybe she wants to repress it.

@alleverything. I hope it's "repression" too because it gets me frustrated when she doesn't pick up on the clue. Looks like she's going to dig in episode 7 though. Preview shows her going back to the university to check her records.

And fear I think.  When Jae Ho's Dr. (Eun Ho's sister) suggested to Eun Dong try to get her memory back because great memories from the past could help her get through the present hard time, Eun Dong responded she was scared to because she feels there is a 'wind storm' in the middle of that past memory.

And also, Jeong Eun/Eun Dong IS suffering from Retrograde Amnesia. And OMG, looking at some details of RA, applause and more to writernim who is so meticulous. Some highlights below:

• Retrograde amnesia (RA) is a loss of memory-access to events that occurred, or information that was learned, before an injury or the onset of a disease.
  • RA is often temporally graded: subjects are more likely to lose recent memories that are closer to the traumatic incident than more remote memories.
  • People with RA are able to lead a normal life.
  • Studies of specific cases support evidence of traumatic experiences as a plausible cause of RA.
  • RA can occur in the absence of structural brain damage.
  • There are some aspects essential to the patient that remain unaffected by RA. In many patients, their personality remains the same. Also, semantic memory, that is general knowledge about the world, is usually unaffected. However, episodic memory, which refers to one's life experiences, is impaired.
  • When someone is suffering from RA, their memory cannot be recovered from simply being told personal experiences and their identity. This is called reminder effect or reminder treatment. The reminder effect consists of re-exposing the patient to past personal information, which cannot reverse RA. Thus, reminding the patient details of their life has no scientific bearings on recovering memory. Fortunately, memory can be and usually is recovered due to spontaneous recovery.

How would we expect Eun Dong's spontaneous recovery from RA? In one fell swoop in the RAIN on Eun Ho's BACK? Or Eun Dong running in the rain and getting into another accident with a biker? 

I think a piggyback in the rain is most likely the trigger since 10s and 20s Eun Dong experienced it, and whereby 10s Eun Dong's experience was more remote from the time the accident occurred as compared to 20s Eun Dong's experience.

Gjh0OZo.jpg

CR: ALLKPOP

Throughout the show, ED has many moments of "awakening" ... how do the song was played during their first kiss, or the goat milk, or seeing herself in the language class photos... But why doesn't she connect the dots? It's like every time is the first time it happened.

I was thinking about this as well! Especially in the restaurant scene where they meet, she didn't seem to know. But she must surely know by now right?

@alleverything. I hope it's "repression" too because it gets me frustrated when she doesn't pick up on the clue. Looks like she's going to dig in episode 7 though. Preview shows her going back to the university to check her records.

And fear I think.  When Jae Ho's Dr. (Eun Ho's sister) suggested to Eun Dong try to get her memory back because great memories from the past could help her get through the present hard time, Eun Dong responded she was scared to because she feels there is a 'wind storm' in the middle of that past memory.

And also, Jeong Eun/Eun Dong IS suffering from Retrograde Amnesia. And OMG, looking at some details of RA, applause and more to writernim who is so meticulous. Some highlights below:

How would we expect Eun Dong's spontaneous recovery from RA? In one fell swoop in the RAIN on Eun Ho's BACK? Or Eun Dong running in the rain and getting into another accident with a biker? 

I think a piggyback in the rain is most likely the trigger since 10s and 20s Eun Dong experienced it, and whereby 10s Eun Dong's experience was more remote from the time the accident occurred as compared to 20s Eun Dong's experience.

[photo deleted]

I hope not a piggyback between 37 year old JEH and 33 year JED, even if it's done by Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang.  Speaking as a Korean born living abroad for too long, I can never see the romantic side of piggybacking no matter how many times I see it in K-Drama !  

Hey, Guys & Girls,

What a great time I am enjoying here in this forum.  So far, I have loosely filled 5 loose-leaf pages with notations of "INSIGHTFUL" and "LOL"/"ROFL" and "AWESOME" worthy comments collected since p.124 alone!   "No Way"  will I even attempt to REPLY to each of you individually now!

This is only the third drama to appeal so strongly to me that I followed along in the drama's Soompi forum as the it ran live on Korea's TV station . The other two were SECRET LOVE AFFAIR  and  HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE.  One thing I have finally learned.  However much I loved my first drama forum, it is useless to expect to find exactly the same pleasure and satisfaction in every other one I join!  "No two snowflakes are exactly alike" and all that kind of wise advice aside, I'm STILL learning things in this life. ^_^

Each FORUM is different.   A forum takes on its unique shape and direction when the forum participants, whether actively commenting or silently reading along, watch the first live on-air TV episode, meeting for the first time the drama/story in its final form when the drama's  Director, Writer, Actors and entire Creative Staff agree each episode is "OK to AIR".   

I've  commented earlier that this Writer seems to  enjoy teasing us along, playing "cat and mouse" with us as she release tidbits of information about the characters.  Although it took some time here, our writers and readers appear to have dived in head first catching and tossing around all the attractive little "toy-like clues" she has strewn and playfully scattered along the drama's pathway.  SOMETIMES, we pounce on those clues and toss them back and forth in a group!

What I especially like about this drama is how accessible the Writer has made these clues for us.  Her main stipulation is only that you should have lived in those Eras --- around 1995, 2005, 2015 .   Recognize the songs, the movies, life styles, popular books, etc.  and so on are enough.      Being as aware of the popular culture, history, and  events of those times will be the way to understand the drama's two Fated Lovers.  Just be a human being.   An easy enough requirement  we might say, right?   Ah, but consider how the slightly different filters we each will use to perceive and to understand  the actions of "other human beings".   No longer such a simple task, I believe.  What do you think?

Note:.... I am saving my notes, call them my "memory aids".  Consider it as though I have given each and every one of you a proper "Hye Won", from SLA, "Top Compliment" cheek pinch!  Hope it didn't hurt too much!    :wub:     :)      ;)

EDIT:....One of Writer Baek's little tricks seems to be using "tropes", those old familiar set-ups, those tried-and-true gimmicky scenes and situations and then, after we chase it, she pulls it away and  makes something brand new happen!   Like that good old "birth secret".  I know I've been working on it.  Who IS the the real "Real Baby's Daddy"?

Wondering about Eun Dong's "ring my Mother gave me" and @docster6 's consideration about possible DNA evidence. That made me think about what might be both possible and easier?   How about engravings inside the ring?  So very old-fashioned and traditional. And so like a sweet and loving husband and father as Eun Dong's beloved Granny described, even comparing her son to her granddaughter, Eun Dong

@shamrockmom if you watch carefully and don't blink you'll find tiny tidbits in the web episodes that haven't been revealed in the drama yet.  I do think they'll expand on all of them in the drama eventually. I think they're sprinkled like little clues of what's to come. They are so subtle that  I didn't even realize there were differences until remembering things I saw that I couldn't find in the regular episodes.  When I went back to double check I realized there were differences.

@salijoo Regarding the picture, what I got from Google Translate is that it was what he was imagining.  I could be wrong but to the best of my understanding it said as he watched her from a distance he imagined this scene and something about his anxiety, sensing her swaying feelings and change.

@salijoo Regarding the picture, what I got from Google Translate is that it was what he was imagining.  I could be wrong but to the best of my understanding it said as he watched her from a distance he imagined this scene and something about his anxiety, sensing her swaying feelings and change.

It could, I actually didn't check the content! LMAO. I most likely jumped to the conclusion.

ohh  thank you for mentioning there is web esp preview .( i didnt know there was this mini esp !! ) ......they wont waste filming that scene just for preview i am sure ~~ though i dun think will go to the degree of "Happy End" standard , that is surely not for even late night drama slot  ( . i have been thinking back on that movie quite a bit~.maybe because of JJM LOL..though i watched that way early  2000s not knowing any of the cast ..and the opening scene was a shocker . it still remain one of the best kmovie..for me ,.   ) ..

@seungshinl

ah...good summary of their runaway night~~~^ i didnt doubt about the happenings that should have occur ..there was a morning after scene .so i assumed something did happen ..lol but i have habit of talking of all that goes through my mind so .~~

the ten year separation.there was their child with her .i think when he think of that .,.the tears will even be more heartbreaking .you mentioned the way he say fiancee when the reporter ask if Eun Dong was his first love ...i really like that part because ..he said  ...fiancee ..more to me like a future ..where he have been waiting for his wife .and not just first love which is in the past ..~~ a thought like that crossed my mind at that scene .. which make me grinned quite silly at his respond . 

probably they should do another trip ..runaway  ..if i were him . i will grab her and take the bus again ~~and just leave the rest of the world behind .

the memory flashback from his esp 4 ...

Eun%20dong%20esp4.jpg

oh i see also mention of the ring .yes it was in his hands ..at beginning for esp 2 , it will reappear soon i am sure 

Esp2%20ring.jpg

Archived