[Drama 2015] My Love Eun-dong 사랑하는 은동아

wolanah

@seungshinl, Thank you so much for your hardwork (has been linked back in the front page ;) )

Lol, agree with you all, they both single and seems like they also want to find the right one, just look at each other lmaooo. Anyway, remember that someone on DC noticed that:

- Yoon So-hee, Baek Sung-hyun's age gap was 4 years, same for Joo Jin-mo and Kim Sa-rang and same for Ji Eunho and Ji Eundong. Hah. Fate is even playing in real life! 

As for the drama, just keep in mind that it starts airing at 8:40PM KST (with that you can calculate which hour will be in your part of the world lmaoo).

@alfalfa, Thank you for the trans! I'm glad that Junior is being recognized for his talent (and omg the guy for sure has) and seeing him scoring a solo photoshoot, and a cf, seems like he's hitting it big thanks to My Love Eundong! BTW, when you'll have the translation of his interview for Singles, @ me so that I'll add it in the front page! ;)

For those who are curious about his CF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p03vCt71Gtw&feature=youtu.be 

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – June Week 2

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – June Week 2

1. “My Love Eun Dong”: Unmistakable

Eun Ho has been searching for Eun Dong for ten years, and he hopes that his stardom and a book about their love story will reunite them. Jung Eun, who has no memories of her life before her accident, has been hired as Eun Ho’s ghostwriter. They don’t ever meet all while she writes for him, but as he sends her his recollections, Jung Eun’s deeply hidden memories of when she was Eun Dong intuitively weave themselves into his book. So, when he learns that a passage in the book could only have been known by his long lost love (and he himself didn’t even know about it), Eun Ho becomes certain that Jung Eun is Eun Dong. Swept off by his emotions, he drives to Jung Eun’s apartment. He calls her and persuades her to meet him outside, and as soon as he sees her, he knows he has found his Eun Dong. Seeing her, he trembles and cries. As much as he wants to be with her, he is unable to face her and makes an excuse to cancel their meeting. As she walks away, he gives in to his tears, all the years of missing her culminating in this moment.

People might try to keep them apart, but destiny and their memories are on our OTP’s side.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/19/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-june-week-2/2/ 

The CP min posted his 8th journal. What is the topic?  Actor Joo Jin Mo :)

http://fivecard.joins.com/1322

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3837278901

@jadecloud dear This is the Chinese version

Ohhh @lucy13880 ... I was looking at MLE baidu while waiting and saw CPnim's 7th journal entry! (been over a week)... I hope it wasn't that I've missed your tagging? Any idea if it has been translated by anyone? It's an interesting journal entry about Choi, the accident, their marriage, etc. If not yet, I'd do so after my meeting. Check back later.  As always, thanks for all the goodies...I gotta go now and catch up with the updates later though :D

Thank you my friend. I think that journal hasn't been translated yet. And the newest journal CPnim released yesterday talking about Joo Jin Mo is being translated now. Could you also translate it after it posted? Thank you Chingu :wub:

@lucy13880 Thank you dear...thanks for the update and link to CPnim's . and @QuercusL :)

Good morning everybody. Ep 7 ....elevator scene has just started. My heart is beating and even though still sleep deprived, I'm wide awake!

Enjoy!

Husband may have had a "sympathetic storm", not too unheard of in a paralyzed patient.        EDIT:.... the 2 little cousins have met up in the hospital. so cute, but sad for the little boy.

I still have hope for Hubby. I don't think he knew her beloved had not just "dumped" her when she got pregnant.  Of course, now he does. So that's why he is upset.  Even if he knew she didn't love HIM..

Husband may be experiencing a "sympathetic storm", not completely unheard of in a paralyzed person.

At first, I thought he was faking it. Again, Jae Ho is making(though not intentionally this time) Eun Dong feel guilty (for being out at dinner with Eun Ho). That MIL...geez. 

Eun Ho's sis, Jae Ho's doc is called and brings daughter along to hosp. The two lil kids meet. So cute :)

Eun Ho bought over the retail shop where Eun Dong works as a part-timer. Funny shop-owner, fangirling over Eun Ho...LOL

Now my guess is that EH has started counting and calculating months and years.  maybe my wishful thinking!

EDIT:... Hubby surely does love her. I think he will eventually "do the right thing".  I'm sure that was Step-Dad "peeping out of the bushes".  Choi just covered for her "unwed pregnancy"  and she never realised she liked hom OK but had not ever loved him or been intimate with him. He had no reason to go searching for a man she couldn't even remember or describe. How would he do that?

EDIT:..... Only 2 people who have acted "evil" so far have been that  rich woman, and Step-Dad.  If Hubby finally does something genuinely evil that I can see, I'll change my mind.  From what I've seen, he has done good things, caring things, always worked hard beind a Dad, a patient. a house-husband, son, ... all that stuff he is ABLE to do.  I'll with hold my judgement for now.

Eun Ho texts Jeong Eun to ask if she watches his drama. Asks if it is interesting. She says yes. He texts her and she is crying while reading. 

Hmm...Did Eun Ho film a TV drama based on his autobigraphy? Not sure what Jeong Eun's reply is...asking Eun Ho to wait.

Hyun Bal and Seo Ryeong playing golf. (Aish..she is so skinny). Scheming against Eun Ho and Eun Dong?

Eun Ho's parents are gardening. Looks like their greenhouse. They are talking about son and Eun Dong(real or the TV drama, am confused w/o subs)

Hyun Ah checks on Jae Ho's leg. Seems to be smiling at his 'recovery'. Jae Ho asks if he can ever become a man. (No...what are you thinking Jae Ho? Andwaeyo!)

Guest vvpal

My heart nearly stopped during the imaginary hugging scene. EH has 10 years of emotions pent up in that hug and his facial expression was difficult to watch.

Is it just me or is the weblink choppy?  My iPhone which runs on the same WIFI is smooth although a minute lagging.

I think Choi hopes he can recover fast enough to be competition  against Eun Ho and win Eun Dong by adding complete recovery/ability to work and support them, etc.  He's desparate but I don't think he will be evil to her and he loves the boy.  

He may "act out" in pain and denial  ( nothing physical). But he will be heartbroken.  He has only Known that her "fiancee"  (same sense as EH used it) has come back for a relatively short time.  He must adjust after 10 years of a life built together too. He's tried his best.

If he turns out to be a rotten, evil, devil of a human, I'll be shocked and very sad.

Archived