Quantcast
ebullient

❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

DivineL said: Congrats to the new couple..i'm just curious, did they have project together? how it all started? common friends?? hehehe i just want to know coz my sister is a big fan og Lee min ho
:-/ :-/

What an unexpected news that i heard today . hur hur . I thought LMH didnt dating anyone since he does said he experience a broke up recently . not so recent actually . And Suzy ? wow ! LMH really got a BAE for himself  <:-P . The date really upgrade . From seoul to London . Dispacth really know how to catch big fish in Ocean  . 
CAvxp-lUQAIzcV_.jpg:large

alesia44 said: DivineL said: Congrats to the new couple..i'm just curious, did they have project together? how it all started? common friends?? hehehe i just want to know coz my sister is a big fan og Lee min ho
:-/ :-/

I was really shocked when I first read the news. I never imagined them to be a couple even in drama or movie but I wish them the best. I love them both,hopefully things will turn out better..

Anyeo guys..LMH fan here...Just dropping in to say my "congrats" to the lovely couple! 
I am not a shipper, but since this is 'REAL', I want to wish them both happiness and everlasting love. I hope it lasts as long as they're both in love and happy together :) 
Ok TC all! 

Guest roshinip

Hello everyone :-h

I am a new Minoz from Sri Lanka and dropping by to congratulate the lovely couple, Lee Min Ho and Bae Suzy.

11081295_884735368250113_580830825680254

Guest LadyNess

congratulations.gif

For Lee Min Ho and Suzy....
goodluck8.gif

My shippers heart (minshin thread) broken in a Million Pieces but we will just need to move on... And support this lovely new couple... I'm still shock though...

how long till our visually appealing couple post a selfie of themselves together?I feel so ticklish just imagining it.squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeKyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they are gonna look soooooooooo sexy and gorgeous in their couple pics......
babies...babies...babies...they are gonna have soo cute babies

Congrats to the new couple.. Happy for both of them.
 More photos here... http://www.koreaboo.com/exclusives/dispatch-photos-from-suzy-and-lee-minho-london-date/
Original post by Dispatch:  http://www.dispatch.co.kr/253810

Guest bucin72

I love this couple so much...Dispatch really thanks you to let us know they are in love now..

Congrats to the new couple! I'm curious how the Koreans react to this news? Anyways hope they will last a long long long time!

Too soon for me to be a shipper but I'm really happy for him. I do believe they can be really cool together  ;) , as I already said they are both top stars and if they've decided to announce it to the public then it must be pretty meaningful. Fighting Minzy!

@Layali haha ikr.. my friends made fun of me this morning since I mentioned how cute their kids gonna be >:D< lolll seriously these two !!!! Dying for a couple pic !!!!!!! Hope lmh's next costar gonna be Suzy !!

I'm Suzy fan, and I'm really happy for them 
I always felt Suzy was bit lonely with all media attention, but now she has someone who can share her feeling. I'm really happy for her!
Btw, awww, they are so cute! Seeing almost every day? They must be really in love :x

Hi LMH fan here wishing both him and Suzy the best of love in their relationship I tend to not be a shipper of actor/actresses in kdramas because I respect their privacy ,but heck this is real lol so here I give my support because I love LMH and support him in all he does. I loved Suzy in Gu Family Book . I hope they both do a drama together since I know LMH plans to do a drama this year . LMH has always had great chemistry with his female leads that has lead to an abundance of shippers and seeing that this ship is real the chemistry will explode on our screens lol