[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest dhardjakusumah

I'll be happy if Jong Hyun's new movie become a BIG HIT...but on the other hand,i'm afraid if he gets lots of movie or drama offer....as long as there's no passionate kissing or bed scene it's ok for me....but if there is...hiks...hiks...ANDWHEEEEEE.....SHIROOO......I believe there'll be tons of fans melting as soon as they see his abs on police family 2...HE's TOO BEAUTIFUL...what do you think chinggu??do you feel the same?....*i think he is a kind of person who does really care about skinship in acting...YooHoo all PDs out there...listen,uri couple is the most beautiful couple on earth...if you want to give HJH bed scene or kissing scene...please,just give YURA chance to be his partner...kkkk....wait till his movie comes out and GSD comeback...everyone will have JJONGAH in their mind and missing them like crazy....i miss them so much....

Yura yaa why so pretty :x

2fcoNbT.jpg

EDIT:

Lubt4gW.jpgFRX7bct.jpgOW96aLK.jpg

Oops did i see a bit of  "A young lady stomach" that Jjong like to skinship with?
k8Lg02s.jpg

8-> 8-> 8->

ps:I'm so want that Grapefruit Orange Creamy Melting Lip Tint!!! :)) :-*

pic cr to owner & as watermarks

checking my name too...

by the way, why GSD stage cloth have to be Darling concept again? actually Darling promoted was done long time, I wish they dress something different...even the PD Award, they are dressing the same cloth as the performance before.... kind of disappoint with that...

Anyway, miss Jjongah so much!!

yay!

We got our title!!
Role: Jjongaholic looks super nice!!!

Just want to tell you that you can check whether or not you got this title by clicking on your profile.
Role should be "Jjongaholic" not "Member."
Here's mine:
Capture.jpg

So you don't have to test it out by posting a "checking post" in the thread. It is unfortunately considered spam :(

But please do post stuff regarding JjongAh!!
For new members/lurkers that decide to post something but don't know what to post, here's a question for you:
- What do the Jjongaholics and JjongAh mean to you? :)

For those who have not received the title.. I am sorry. The list has already been sent and we are not allow to amend after sending it, meaning: it's too late to get that title. Don't know what kind of list I'm talking about?
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28388770/#Comment_28388770

However, if you are a true Jjongaholic at heart, then you don't need any title to show it. Support JjongAh through action and by being active in this thread :)
And again, I'm sorry for those who missed the list.

What does the Jjongaholics and JjongAh mean to you? Confession. Im scared to be in relationship again. haha. Its been 4 years im holding a 'single' title lol. :)) em, but i already get used to be alone, plus with all the works and im currently doing my msc. Watching jjong and ahyoung make me happy, feel like a healing time. but jealous at the same time. haha. they are too adorable, real, honest, not fake at all. :) Even though i hv the same age with our ahyoungie, but i adore her so much.. After uri couple ended their filming, not a day goes by when i think of them. :(( im dying to see them together. haha. delulu too much maybe. but now, no matter what happen, ill support them, as a couple or their individual career. sorry bad eng :)
yey, proud to be jjonhaholics :)

mmj_leong said: I feel we JjongAholic are so lucky and happy because uri couple always update us their status alternately like they really contact each other say that today I will update tomorrow your turn. Make sure to let us know what are they doing and how happy they are♡♡ I'm PROUD TO BE JJONGAHOLIC OH YEAH! Btw do I get my title as jjongaholic yet?
Yes! I got my title as JJONGAHOLIC! =D> \m/

Guest dhardjakusumah

Accidentaly watched KPOP TASTY ROAD that was host by Eli U-Kiss and NS Yoon G few years ago....I hope our couple will get an offer that similar to KPOP Tasty Road (after their hectic schedule this year),even they both don't speak english i don't care...i just need the 2 of them being on screen again,side by side...lovey dovey...i miss them so much...all episodes will be hillarious and fun and romantic because they both always feel happy,they always laugh....it'll be interesting to watch...Yura will be very happy if she gets that kind of offer,she'll always eat..and eat...and with jong by her side we don't need to worry,he'll make her excercise on that new show...please wear that sexy adidas outfit kim ah young,,,it's fun to see him freeze...kkkk....just like in Jeungdo...NO...i'm wrong....he has mastered his skinship level now...be careful...