[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest neshyu

I can't wait to watch his movie, his priceless-comical-funny&sexy-fierce expression in that gif and trailer is hillarious.. =D>

Guest karatekid08

Ah Young-ie IG post today 04.09.15

edit: hehehe refer to @Edy15 post..  :D I think we are just too excited to see Yura post some photo...lol :D

Capture.PNG

Guest rant567

I finally finished reading all the pages in this thread (clap, clap :D) I am so happy that Jjong movie is finally out and I wish him the best! He has worked really hard during the shooting process and I hope he got the acknowledgement that he deserves :)

(although, to be honest, I am more excited and curious about his another movie that said to be released after this movie rather than this one for a simple reason: he worked with a better actress. sorry, I love Jjong to death but not so much for the actress of his current movie. I have not found yet a good review about her past works but for his shake, I wish him the best of luck and I hope that  this movie could be a break through for him) :)

thank you for all the latest news about them. I am still lost in the middle of the internet jungle and always do not know how to navigate myself through it when I wanted to find some information I needed so I am so amazed that people here are so skillful in finding the latest news about Jjongah :) you guys are jjang!

Her lasted IG update.....
Cetuee Ahyounee...:\"> :x
Is she change her hairs colour or its just bcoz its a black n white photo?
Honestly i prefer her in black, its suit her great white pale skin best. But still ippo in whatever she is...:-*.....
@Edy15  Agree, we need some kind of interaction between them.....Are they dont miss each other lie we did...8-| ......

Guest ongxinkai_at_hotmail.com_stv

Chinese and Thai fans really have sharp eyes, they are talking about the shoe at the back. HAHAHAHACouple shoes???? For you to believe and decide. /smirks/ 
R82P1at.png
cgparWo.png

@Edy15 and @karatekid08 thank you for the IG update.. Even the picture she update could be an old photo, but still i feel happy that she give us update.

As always Ah Young look sooooooooo gorgeous... Well, both of them getting more charming and glowing in recent days. It's the power of love and the power of falling in love, right?! :x

From her outfit and her make up, it look like she is in the middle of some work. Maybe photosoot, or making new MV, or shooting her webdrama. This year indeed she's getting more popular and busier.... And i super like her outfit, it give some rock-sexy chic vibe.... \m/

Guest teredenz

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
@molaihawaii it has different video 

A N N O U N C E M E N T

The forum staff are working on setting the winning fandoms' user groups, but the color statuses will reflect once @soomp creates them. Unfortunately, she has familial obligations at present to attend to.

Be patient as we work through the lengthy process.

Thank you!

Guest bbblyzu3

Edy15 said:

This woman how can she look so beautiful, Jjong for the love of god don't let this woman go ... Where can you find someone better than this , impossible!

Sigh , I have to contain my emotions , just a fanboy here :D , BTW Jjong was apparently seen at an auto show? With all that free time I hope he texted , talked or visited Ah Youngie

@karatekid08 I was about to delete the pic lol

So happy that this two are being so active lately, they are everywhere, I feel all this bittersweet... we need some kind of interaction between them or a clear sign at least.. I really want to see her at Jjong's movie premier, then dispatch will tell us like they did with minzy LOL kidding =))