[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest bbblyzu3

yeay... mine also changed :x Jjongaholic
@zhab6002622 she wore that dress in this MV

she look gorgeous
8->

Guest mmj_leong

I feel we JjongAholic are so lucky and happy because uri couple always update us their status alternately like they really contact each other say that today I will update tomorrow your turn. Make sure to let us know what are they doing and how happy they are♡♡ I'm PROUD TO BE JJONGAHOLIC OH YEAH! Btw do I get my title as jjongaholic yet?

Yes! I got my title as JJONGAHOLIC! =D> \m/

Guest NatalieM

Uhyeah..........!!!!!!! Jjongaholic now. I proud be in this family......

i hope were going stronger in the future and be the number 1supporter for our couple...

사랑해 나의 가죽들......

i love my family......

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

>:D< >:D<

:x :x

Annyeong! Jjongaholics~~!!!! huwaaa~ been so busy that i got no time to post anything in here T.T some of you already have the Jjongaholics title, is that why i suddenly got a notify saying i got promoted to IDOL when i believed that i already an "idol" *heok..i'm an idol? Lemme cry TT lol* for quite a long times? Just to make sure i got the title so im posting here kkkk~

Guest shengyue_ho
Tried to upload a pic of AY from yuraday but I can't huhu~ /: 
Thank you very much fellow mods, really love the "JjongAholic" title! :x

Guest patchhiiiieeee

wohooo!! im so happy! we got it already (JJONGAHOLIC TITLE!!) daebak!! i really like it !! ive been busy reading all the comments and I didn't notice we already got the title, until I read comments from some shippers who were very happy to have it and I checked my profile TADAH! Finally !!!  :) I love it JJONGAH FIGHTING!! congratulations #JjongAholics!!

Gonna delurk to see like everybody if i have the jjongaholic title :)>- I still cant believe it. Also thank you for all the lovely updates!!! :x Anyway since im gonna lurk again i just gotta say SARANGHAE JJONGAH!! SARANGHAE JJONGAHOLICS!!! And you guys wouldnt mind me singing right?? Jonghyunie ga ahyonghie reul saranghae~~ saranghae!!! Adios!! :-h :-h Edit: ok i have it ohyeah!!! :D