[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UGH I don't even care about the slooooow love triangle anymore (it's just a ploy to draw in viewers every week by profit-hungry tVN - e.g., they're the only channel that charges viewers for reruns, reruns on other channels are free after a few weeks). Let's just mourn the fact that JH became so freakin BORING since liking DS.

Guest shinraemii

DR, you're a good counselor. But Bora is still better, for me..LOL!

Okay, so nothing happened. BR-SW kissed twice and hugged many times. Even JB Hyung kissed the girl he liked tonight. But DS.....ugh! We have to wait another week. It seems the timeskip will not happen on ep 15.

So my prediction about DR saying "what really matters is who YOU like" is true, but how come we didn't get an answer, a reaction, anything?? How long do they think they can stretch this triangle when we are 14 episodes (out of 20) in?? Really, I'm an hardcore JHxDS shipper, but at this point it doesn't even matter who's the couple who's progressing more, just GIVE ME PROGRESS

*pulling remaining hairs*

Just finish watching ep14 live. As much as I like the family and friendship dynamics which never fail to make me cry, the JH-TK-DS love triangle is really killing me!!

All the other couples are smooth-sailing, even JB-MO has their kiss on their first date, our main OTP is progressing(?) soooo slowly at its snail-crawling speed that I cannot live :( How am I suppose to survive until next Friday?

(Don't shoot me if you don't agree... I am half-alive, i.e. half-dead, now. Urhhhh..... )

Dear Deok sunnie, you might as well become a Buddhist nun and join a monastery. The two guys who like you are literally the slowest movers in the romance department. At this point, you might as well date Dong Ryong. Arrrrrggggghhhh.

I bet PD-nim will milk the love triangle related angst till episode 20. :angry:

Guest princessprincess
4 minutes ago, scout said:

UGH I don't even care about the slooooow love triangle anymore (it's just a ploy to draw in viewers every week by profit-hungry tVN - e.g., they're the only channel that charges viewers for reruns, reruns on other channels are free after a few weeks). Let's just mourn the fact that JH became so freakin BORING since liking DS.

TRUE. It's disappointing. Just hoping for a better episode next week before the one-week break. :/

This episode's highlights

- Sunwoo coming to accept that TK's father may eventually become a part of his family's life

- Ds taking care of her classmate (could be a hint to her career?) 

- JB's lovestory with DS's friend 

- Taek's feelings for DS are more apparent

- JH holding back again lol 

I understand SW's feel about Papa Bear. That feeling just like I felt when my mom decided to re-marry. It's about 10 years after my dad died. It's okay, SW ya. Just like you father said, the most important thing is your mom's happiness :tears:

#TeamLowExpectation mansee...!! LOL This triangle thing is really tiresome. I guess I will patiently waiting until subs is out, hahaha

3 minutes ago, fictionista said:

Dear Deok sunnie, you might as well become a Buddhist nun and join a monastery. The two guys who like you are literally the slowest movers in the romance department. At this point, you might as well date Dong Ryong. Arrrrrggggghhhh.

I bet PD-nim will milk the love triangle related angst till episode 20. :angry:

#teamdarkhorse

Guest princessprincess
1 minute ago, melissala said:

The lack of JH/DS is appalling, no way around it and I can't figure out wtf the writer is even thinking.  It totally seems like she's doing it on purpose to screw with the audience.   they know people ant to see JH/DS and use them to promote the drama, but then they then fill it with other things and other couples.  And sorry BR/SW fans, but their scenes are excessive and unnecessary  now.   JB romance is cute though, and thank you DR!  

And seriously, give JH SOMETHING ELSE TO DO other than the love triangle/study.  At least DS has friends and outside scenes that fill up the drama.  JH gets nothing but brooding.  

Oh my. I just want JH to be happy again. :)

Anyone has same thought with me that one of the Sung girls is adopted?

It seems to be BR more than DS. Since she's totally treated different in the family and not close to her siblings.

That's why we had the talk between Sung parents and her.

And the preview (messy preview like it always be) BR looks so isolated in that family. She's envy with DS for her closeness to dad.

And the rich woman looking for DS, what if she met wrong person?

Oh poor SW. If that's right, BR leaves the alley, how SW would be T_T

2 minutes ago, melissala said:

The lack of JH/DS is appalling, no way around it and I can't figure out wtf the writer is even thinking.  It totally seems like she's doing it on purpose to screw with the audience.   They know people want to see JH/DS and use them to promote the drama, but then they then fill it with other things and other couples.  And sorry BR/SW fans, but their scenes are excessive and unnecessary  now. Just stoooop.  JB romance is cute though, and thank you DR!  

And seriously, give JH SOMETHING ELSE TO DO other than the love triangle/study.  At least DS has friends and outside scenes that fill up the drama.  JH gets nothing but brooding.  

everything you say are the truth. i went "urgh its them again" everytime BR-SW scene came out like really URGH

Archived