[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wizengamot

DS was tying her shoes and NE entered asking were she's going ans she said she's going out.

Meanwhile dad and JB are watching when DS went to the Kims and saw the pink polo she gave at JH being worn by JB. She glared at JH who comes out and DS walked out. That's when JH kicked the nearest object 

Guest wizengamot

Meanwhile SW mom caress JJ as she lies unconscious on the bed. SW burst in the room and asked JJ if she's okay but she's sleeping. 

When JJ woke up, JJ asked for Taek's dad and SW asked if she missed Taek's dad and she said yes. Sw came out and found his mom crying her worries to Taek's dad when earlier she did not cry in front of SW.

SW went out and found BR waiting outside. They sat on the usual stair in their neighborhood as SW spilled his sadness mainly because of ahjussi (Taek's dad). He was crying and was talking about his dad, (i think he said he's sorry for his dad) and he cried and BR hugged him

Guest wizengamot

SW was eating at his room talking again to his dad. he told him about JJ and his mom and Taek;s dad. I think he;s asking about his dad feelings over it but his dad said that he wants his mom just to be happy. And SW cried saying sorry to his dad.

Guest wizengamot

DS was sitting outside and DR came asking why? what;s she;s doing there? I think that;s when she said why no one likes her.He asked her a series of whether she likes this or that then the last question: Do you like Jung pal or Taekie?

Then DR goes to explain what is it to like (?) in his counselor way. Then he got up and about to leave. DS asked where he;s going and he said to have pizza. And on cue, we pans to TK carrying 3 boxes of pizza. DR left taking one box. DS was about to leave but TK stopped her and told him to wait a moment

Then both of them are on TK's room and DS looked over letters to TK;s from fans but she did not appear jealous so TK looked at her (?)

Guest wizengamot

Tk told her that she likes someone now and he's planning to confess. Then DS looked at him and they stare at each other. Meanwhile JH was brooding at his room and can;'t really concentrate on his studies. He looked at the box of pizza and lie down on his bed, looking at the pink polo that was hanging on his wall. (Did JB had a different pink polo?) 

Because we cut to JB asking for the polo but JH did not give it to him. And we see JB wearing a pink polo.

So JB bought another pink polo and that's not the one that DS gave

Archived