Guest ororomunroe

@plappi i remember MWshi told JS why didn't she ever said she didn't want a divorce...life would be so much easier if all of us would be more open up and tell what's really in our heart and on our mind right?

Biiiiiiiig hug to all Mask lovers :)

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone :) I had a chance to be back on soompi after such a long time. I had disappeared in the middle of this drama....shifting both my house and work place. Dont know if y'all will remember me :w00t: I couldnt watch till the end with you guys but I hope everyone had a nice journey. I am only now catching up and just thought would say hi.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So this may be a long shot...but does anyone know what the music is during the cherry blossom scene near the end of Episode 4? The piano into strings. I listened to the OST but couldn't find it...maybe I wasn't paying enough attention. Any help would be appreciated. ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeon Jeong-hoon and Soo-ae to receive Excellence in Acting Awards at Grime Awards 2015

2015/12/10 | 108 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

photo662624.jpg

Yeon Jeong-hoon and Soo-ae received Best Actor and Best Actress awards at Grime Awards 2015, which took place in the afternoon on December 10th at KBS New Building in Yeouido-dong, Seoul on December 10th.

Yeon Jeong-hoon and Soo-ae received Best Actor and Best Actress awards for their roles in SBS "Mask". Drama "Mask" was crowned three awards in total by winning Top Excellence in Drama Award as well.

Link: http://www.hancinema.net/yeon-jeong-hoon-and-soo-ae-to-receive-excellence-in-acting-awards-at-grime-awards-2015-89377.html

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/11/2015 at 3:33 PM, cado36 said:

So this may be a long shot...but does anyone know what the music is during the cherry blossom scene near the end of Episode 4? The piano into strings. I listened to the OST but couldn't find it...maybe I wasn't paying enough attention. Any help would be appreciated. ^^

Love a music challenge!

Did you mean the first cherry blossom scene after the missing the speeding car or the second in the field?

The first one starts with part of "6. The Best Choice" from 2:12 - 2:30 and then moves into something similar to "2. Doppleganger, Sad Meeting" from 0.35 - 1.00. Not sure if this is exactly the same though; but didn't hear anything else similar on the Mask soundtrack.

The second is the instrumental version of Lyn - Mask.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived