Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yuar19ingridsorry to disappoint you and shippers (i am shippers too) but in the interview above posted by @kanyaprasetyo, JJH always called SA "Noona" :lol: he should have no any feelings for his Noona 

From the interview with YJH, he said JJH and SA has happy chatting time together, even their chat content is nothing special, i guess they are becoming friends or a sister-brother relationship :vicx:

no wonder SA and JJH have sizzling chemistry bcoz they are friends off set and it is good to know they chat about 'nothing special' bcoz that is what friends do right.. rather than only talk about work n their drama like professional actors do.... in fact 4 of d leads have amazing chemistry together.. so cool to know.. m sure YJH was like a big hyung on the set.. 

@yuar19ingridsorry to disappoint you and shippers (i am shippers too) but in the interview above posted by @kanyaprasetyo, JJH always called SA "Noona" :lol: he should have no any feelings for his Noona 

From the interview with YJH, he said JJH and SA has happy chatting time together, even their chat content is nothing special, i guess they are becoming friends or a sister-brother relationship :vicx:

no wonder SA and JJH have sizzling chemistry bcoz they are friends off set and it is good to know they chat about 'nothing special' bcoz that is what friends do right.. rather than only talk about work n their drama like professional actors do.... in fact 4 of d leads have amazing chemistry together.. so cool to know.. m sure YJH was like a big hyung on the set.. 

i think if he called her noona its doesnt mean. he doesnt have any special feeling or something like that.

he called her noona. he should called her noona

becoz she did interview.

if in ordinary chat he called her noona coz his manner

he want to be polite coz SA is his sunbae and 1,5 year elder from him

actually their in same friend zone

i think if he called her noona its doesnt mean. he doesnt have any special feeling or something like that.

he called her noona. he should called her noona

becoz she did interview.

if in ordinary chat he called her noona coz his manner

he want to be polite coz SA is his sunbae and 1,5 year elder from him

actually their in same friend zone

IT'S DOESNT MEAN SHIPPER DONT HAVE HOPE THEM TO BE TOGETHER

lol

Defend shipper --> OUR POLITE COUPLE

Well, the ending was a bit rushed in trying to wrap up all the loose ends.  It was sad that MY finally decided to take her life but what was the alternative???  She would never have survived in jail and therefore he choice was the only option for her.  I believe that she was really a good person who did love her brother and definitely loved her husband.  Her choices were bad but at the moment it was what she felt would help her marriage.  Sad because he really did love her but didn't realize it until it was too late and she unfortunately never knew and died with that void.

The story had a lot of open issues that didn't get clarified such as why his revenge against the father inlaw?  They touched on it but never was clear as to why.  

But, I didn't enjoy the drama and thought all 4 actors played their role extremely well.  You felt the pain from MY, the heartbreak and pain from the lead couple and  of course we all hated the brother inlaw because he played a great villian.

JJH calling SA noona I think is more informal than SA-ssi.. Imagine if they're talking like in the drama, Soo Ae-ssi, Ji Hoon-ssi :blink:

Usually if actors feel close to each other, they'll start calling hyung/noona/oppa/unni etc (but it also depends on the other person), if not really close and if the mentioned actor/actress is older they can call sunbae/sunbaenim.. the formal one is the suffix -ssi.

JCW calls almost all his female co-stars "noona" (since most of them are older than him) and he sometimes talk that they still keep in contact/text each other..B)  I hope JJH n SA still keep in contact.. even as close friends is okay, nowadays the trend is bestfriends turned lovers :D

[INTERVIEW] Yeon Jung Hoon In August Issue Of InStyle Magazine (2015)

TITLE: THE REASON WHY YEON JUNG HOON IS MUCH MORE CAPTIVATING

Yeon Jung Hoon exuded charisma through his villain role as Min Seok Hoon in the drama ‘Mask’. There is a saying that says “knowing how to enjoy can beat inborn talent and hard work”. Is there anyone who can beat this man when he knows how to coordinate his acting career and life in perfect harmony and the fact that he has all three fine traits (hardworking attitude, talented, knowing how to enjoy).

yjh_instyle_aug2015_1

Pinstripe shirt by J.W. Anderson from MUE

Actor Yeon Jung Hoon is a man who gets lots of jealousy stares from others as much as the things that he possesses in life. He has been steadily building his acting career for 16 years now as his main profession. In addition to that, he has goddess actress Han Ga In by his side and he also has quite a remarkable professional skill in many different areas such as racing and photography…. Yeon Jung Hoon seems like someone who lacks nothing, but still, life isn’t built just like that for him. Even though the actor’s world that he’s living today might be different from the world that he used to live before, he has remained in the industry for a long time. He is the man who knows how to enjoy every little moment of his life and he will go ‘all-in’ if he wants something. Life could go wrong sometimes but he filled the cracks in his life with learning, effort and moments of enjoyment.

read more: https://yeonjunghoon.wordpress.com/2015/08/04/interview-yeon-jung-hoon-instyle-magazine-august-2015/

------------------------------------------------

In this interview YJH also talks a lot about being Min Suk Hoon and on the filming set..

The blog is for YJH and the owner said they will compile YJH interviews later.. now all we need is to wait for the translations..

Beside YJH, there will be batch of JJH and SA's interviews + pictures.. most probably this week or next week...

Ok thanks to @kanyaprasetyo and @DhilaM my shipping spirit is going up again :D

I just felt a little down if someone called someone he likes Noona :sweatingbullets: I really missed this couple

article_09011345033900.jpg

cre etnews

I finished watching all recent movies of JJH + 1 drama and found that JJH has never played such an innocent,  lovely and virgin character as MW before :D in Midnight interview he mentioned that playing sweet scenes is difficult for him, he couldn't do it by his own, just with the help from "mysterious Soo Ae noona" they could go on...

And the best scenes to him is the "stonebridge" scenes... 

I am asking my friend to translate the vid interview, but from imwonwon@instagram we can understand most of it.

Guest averena

Can you help me to find the page that contains BJS's shoes (brand, price) by pointing that out? I couldn't manage to find :(

Can you help me to find the page that contains BJS's shoes (brand, price) by pointing that out? I couldn't manage to find :(

Most are Jimmy Choo...

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3830661385

==

I must say, the minwhee jewelry PPL,  which is Minwoo's wedding ring got the most out of this drama.  It's in every episode and every frame that's he's in, the wedding right cant' be ignored. ^^ 

it's fine for me:P i don't care with their personal live:lol: if i love actor & actress chemistry in a drama, i'm shipping them onscreen more than offscreen. i want they to have many drama or movie together after this. but yeah it will be a long long time before they reunite or they won't reunite at all:tears:. i hope they choose a good project if they reunite after this.

korean actor & actress that i remember had reunite are:

1) lee dong wook - lee da hae

in MY GIRL (2005) & HOTEL KING (2014)

mg.jpg

2) jang hyuk - lee da hae

in ROBBER (2008), THE SLAVE HUNTERS (2009) & IRIS 2 (2013)

fKKjZ7M.jpg

3) jang hyuk - jang na ra

in BRIGHT GIRL'S SUCCESS (2002), FATED TO LOVE YOU (2014) &

DRAMA FESTIVAL: OLD HELLO (2014)

http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2014/07/af_org/jang-hyuk-jang-na-ra_1406265373_af_org.jpg

4) choi daniel - jang na ra

in BABYFACED BEAUTY (2011) & SCHOOL 2013 (2012)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6002/5928762393_d1d3ab0135.jpg

5) ji sung - hwang jung eum

in SECRET (2013) & KILL ME HEAL ME (2015)

87443019.jpg

6) lee jun ki - nam sang mi

in TIME BETWEEN DOG AND WOLF (2007) & GUNMAN IN JOSEON (2014)

71512002.jpg

7) moon jung hyuk (eric) - jung yu mi

in QUE SERA SERA (2007) & DISCOVERY OF LOVE (2014)

tumblr_ncup7gvkdM1sur5yco1_500.jpg

8) kwon sang woo - choi ji woo

in STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN (2003) & TEMPTATION (2014)

horb.jpg

they all reunite after many years:tears: what is soo ae real age? i read that she is 35 years now, but korea and western calculation are different right?

joo ji hoon is 33 while soo ae is 35, so if they had chance to reunite it means they will reunite in their 40's?

http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA3LzE4Lzc1L0RyLldoby41Mjg5ZC5naWYKcAl0aHVtYgkxMjAweDk2MDA-/571ec44d/6da/Dr.-Who.gif

Guest averena

they all reunite after many years:tears: what is soo ae real age? i read that she is 35 years now, but korea and western calculation are different right?

joo ji hoon is 33 while soo ae is 35, so if they had chance to reunite it means they will reunite in their 40's?

SA's birth year : 1979. She recently turned 36 (Korean age : 37). See : the numbers on the top of her birthday cake.

LOL yeah maybe you have to wait (and pray to kdrama gods) for 'a couple' of years for them to be reunited again, mmight as well they'all act as parents. If I'm not mistaken almost all of the couple (exception : JS-HJE) take more than 5 years to be paired again. It's rare sighting (and unlikely?) for a couple to have consecutive dramas as lovers (again, the only exception: JS-HJE). Even I was taken by surprise (but it's expected though) when KMHM announced the main leads. Their chemistry might be ingrained so deep to the producers mind that they decided them to be together again.

I don't mind they'll act together in their 40's tho, the romance will be deeper, more sizzling, and maturer

@apdy Thanks for the link and the mention^^ but I was actually looking for the page in this thread that once contained the brand, price, and pictures regarding BJS' style (bag, shoes, clothes). I remembered once seeing it but couldn't get a hold of it

@enzek agree! i have mostly done RL shipping a long time ago. among the couples u mentioned, my personal favourite is munjunghyuk-yumi and jisung-hje.. in both dramas they acted together the chemistry is off the charts!! 

really hope JJH n soae will reunite again but this time in rom com but with best writing n character development plot-wise i think rom-com is basically recycle plot so the delivery of d story is important.

I've experienced RL shipping as well.. Not too excited now.. unless my favorite couple is dating.. hahahaha

KMHM seems the only exception, JS-HJE reunited after only 1,5 year, then HJE and Park Seo Joon will be paired again in "She Was Pretty". JJH and KSH also reunite only 1 year, in movie "The Thieves" and YFAS. It's still rare indeed.. Only recently Kdramas are open to reunited couples..

I want JJH n SA in a drama, preferably romcom or sageuk, or movie.. that's it.. can't bear any melodrama.. :sweatingbullets: although Mask is not really melo for them, but makcom.. (whoever invented the term here, needs to copyright it) :lol:

it's fine for me:P i don't care with their personal live:lol: if i love actor & actress chemistry in a drama, i'm shipping them onscreen more than offscreen. i want they to have many drama or movie together after this. but yeah it will be a long long time before they reunite or they won't reunite at all:tears:. i hope they choose a good project if they reunite after this.

LOL , yeah if we want they may re-unite in their 40's with a spouse on family drama ? :D anyway i hope they can cooperate again in 2-3 years later... even when SA is 38-39 and JJH is 36.. Let's see KSW and CJW hehe. And I dont mind if they become real life couple :wub:

besides above I remember Joo Ji Hoon reunited with Shin Min Ah in Naked Kitchen 2 years after their drama The Devil.

Son Ye Jin also re-cooperated with Kim Nam Gil in Pirates only 1 year after Shark.

So if we wish and request strongly perhaps we will have JJH+SA in a drama/movie after 1-2 years. But i think the chance is really low... 1% or less... but just dream.... ^_^

*and Soo Ae has met her lover in April Kiss Jo Han Sun again in Mask-eventhough its not really reunion :lol:

SA's birth year : 1979. She recently turned 36 (Korean age : 37). See : the numbers on the top of her birthday cake.

LOL yeah maybe you have to wait (and pray to kdrama gods) for 'a couple' of years for them to be reunited again, mmight as well they'all act as parents.

yeah, right i forgot that she just celebrate her birthday:sweatingbullets:

it's fine for me if it's about family but usually well written korean dramas involving family were weekend dramas and had more than 20 ep. about romance it focused more to people above 30 or should i call it youngsters lol

example dramas that i like:

smile, you (45 ep)

320px-Smile%2CYou.jpg

my daughter seo young (50 ep)

Seo-Young, My Daughter-p1.jpg

ojakgyo brothers (58 ep)

Ojakgyo Family-p2.jpg

ugly alert (133 ep)

Ugly Alert-p1.jpg

If I'm not mistaken almost all of the couple (exception : JS-HJE) take more than 5 years to be paired again. It's rare sighting (and unlikely?) for a couple to have consecutive dramas as lovers (again, the only exception: JS-HJE). Even I was taken by surprise (but it's expected though) when KMHM announced the main leads. Their chemistry might be ingrained so deep to the producers mind that they decided them to be together again.

i think one of the reason why they were choosen to reunite again were because their previous drama, Secret, ratings were high (about 20%). it's rare to get 20% and above because many people prefer watching online.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/43164621.jpg

Plotwise, secret were better than mask but i'm not into secret romance. ji sung behavior towards hwang jung eum in secret before he fall in love with her:blink: i think i will be horrified instead falling in love with him:sweatingbullets: but their acting were great though. but i love them in kill me heal me. that's drama is so good.

I don't mind they'll act together in their 40's tho, the romance will be deeper, more sizzling, and maturer

i don't know, korean drama usually depicts romance in innocent way although they were above 30 lol. but if it's korean movie it will different story;)

I want JJH n SA in a drama, preferably romcom or sageuk, or movie.. that's it.. can't bear any melodrama.. :sweatingbullets: although Mask is not really melo for them, but makcom.. (whoever invented the term here, needs to copyright it) :lol:

if it's romcom better there's no clingy 2nd female lead & poor nice 2nd male lead. i'm tired of those cliche.

if it's sageuk, better fusion sageuk coz i hate politics

if it's melo, better no amnesia, chilhood lover and otp were lover before but separated coz final stage illnes. that's top things that annoy me in melo

i'm asking many things, better i become scriptwriter and request soo ae and joo ji hoon to act in it lol. it only will full of kiss scene, bed scene, romantic scene haha

[INTERVIEW] Yeon Jung Hoon In August Issue Of InStyle Magazine (2015)

read more: https://yeonjunghoon.wordpress.com/2015/08/04/interview-yeon-jung-hoon-instyle-magazine-august-2015/

------------------------------------------------

In this interview YJH also talks a lot about being Min Suk Hoon and on the filming set..

The blog is for YJH and the owner said they will compile YJH interviews later.. now all we need is to wait for the translations..

Beside YJH, there will be batch of JJH and SA's interviews + pictures.. most probably this week or next week...

thanks i love his acting though his character make me want to slap him sometimes. on the first glance, he looks ordinary but his acting make him so charismatic

Guest betchay

I miss this thread and Min Sook! :phew:

I'm watching JJH and SA's other drama to cure my withdrawal. ;)

Hope they promote Mask in other countries so we can at least see their pictures together.

Counting down to SBS yearly awards show! ;)

I finally saw the final episode. I was prolonging the time to watch this because I didn't want to let go this wonderful makjang.

The ending was a little bittersweet but I'm happy with it. The writer-nim answered most of my questions. The bad ones were punished and I also got a happy ending, with a beautiful baby girl showing that MW is no longer a virgin. Hallelujah sister and amen. 

To be honest on Secret I never felt even a gram of pity for the villain but with MSH ... Oh my God, this man hurt me so much and everywhere in the end :tears:

Anyway, I will miss this drama and thank you to everyone for three wonderful months ^_^

Archived