[Drama 2015] I Remember You 너를 기억해

czakhareina

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@alekaonuThank you for the shout chingu :)I liked SIG in TMS and JNR in FTLY..I'm skeptical about their pairing though.I'll check this one out once the first four episodes finish airing.There are so many dramas I've been following and will follow in May so it'll surely be such a busy month for me.Thanks again chingu!And to my KMHM family here,  :-h

alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone :) OMG I'm so excited to come across this drama as both leads are my fave!!! I'm so happy and excited to see Seo In Guk pairing with Jang Nara. A must watch drama for me!!!

Thanks @czakhareina for creating this thread...love it! Now I would like to invite my chingu deul to join in this thread.....

Annyeong @moodypie @rain719 @dnkt @@delfin @anagard @Sarang21 @evie7 @libra22 @nazzy1109 @ilchul @chunnie36 @emme85 @icemaid @SUNlight02 @eunsuhae @onnififi @Moon_Fars @littleloony @denarvie @hazelzerone @juju84 @kyunii88 @valsava @ruzikie @nrlfan4ever @awsparkle @Lmangla @dimples21 @smhelen @kermitderfrog @suchadiva42 @eiza96 @cloh08 @prisneo

Let us meet and spazz in this thread :) hope you all like Seo In Guk and Jang Nara.

alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone :) OMG I'm so excited to come across this drama as both leads are my fave!!! I'm so happy and excited to see Seo In Guk pairing with Jang Nara. A must watch drama for me!!!

Thanks @czakhareina for creating this thread...love it! Now I would like to invite my chingu deul to join in this thread.....

Annyeong @moodypie @rain719 @dnkt @@delfin @anagard @Sarang21 @evie7 @libra22 @nazzy1109 @ilchul @chunnie36 @emme85 @icemaid @SUNlight02 @eunsuhae @onnififi @Moon_Fars @littleloony @denarvie @hazelzerone @juju84 @kyunii88 @valsava @ruzikie @nrlfan4ever @awsparkle @Lmangla @dimples21 @smhelen @kermitderfrog @suchadiva42 @eiza96 @cloh08 @prisneo

Let us meet and spazz in this thread :) hope you all like Seo In Guk and Jang Nara.

@alekaonu hi :-h thanks for the shout out. I will check this out for sure.......romantic thriller.....just that has me anticipating :)) I like both SIG and JN.....wondering how their romantic chemistry gonna be ;)) may PAC get a chance to open here as well :)) But mostly I wanna see how dangerous profiler SIG is gonna be ;) and Lee Chun Hee- when are you gonna get a lead role!!!

alekaonu said:

onnififi said: alekaonu said:

thank you @alekaonu for the shoutout. I like both JN and SIG and though I know I won't be watching this live (I'll be busy watching a couple of other dramas) I'll definitely be checking out reactions and general comments about it

@alekaonu" Thanks Chingu for the shout out.

Yes I like both leads JN/SIG but hope I'll be around to watch it when it airs, because I'm watching too many as of right now that led me to take a damn break in which my eyes was going around in circles 8-} along with putting me in a trance @-)

Thanks @alekaonu chingu for the shout out.Omo...so many new dramas to watch.Will check it out when it aired.I'm currently watching fated to love you, love JN and JH in that show.Anyoung to my chingus here.

@onnififi  Too late for your warning, my dear unni.
I can't resist the charm of Prince Wang So and now I ended up watching fated to love you after I finished watching SOGC yesterday...ottoke

libra22 said: Thanks @alekaonu chingu for the shout out.Omo...so many new dramas to watch.Will check it out when it aired.I'm currently watching fated to love you, love JN and JH in that show.Anyoung to my chingus here.

@onnififi  Too late for your warning, my dear unni.
I can't resist the charm of Prince Wang So and now I ended up watching fated to love you after I finished watching SOGC yesterday...ottoke

Thank you for starting this thread!  Fighting In Guk!  Team EngGuk supports you all the way!
Do follow our blog (https://seoinguk.wordpress.com/) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TeamEngGuk) for more english translated information and videos on Seo In Guk!

Hi chingu aa..

Annyeonghaseo.. its nice can join this upcoming thread..
Another great project of SIG and JNR..

Love JNR in FTLY..

deep in love with SIG in every his single roles.

It hasnt started yet, but its fabulous echo already start and evrybody seems like cant wait patienly, me too :D
Well, Plz welcome and hello again to my chingus @seungshinl, @nabilahO, @ilynnsg @diver @ituaku @kimnambong @cecilia @phi3nk @euhana @asmara_angie @mingmangming... @TeamEngguk :P 
so many..
ooh plz, everyone welcome..
Lets us share our though bout our favorite actress and actors, specially uri Seo In Guk and the pretty cute lady Jang Nara on their up coming drama Hello Monster. Hope a great chemistry and great line story here..
Fighting Uri Adorable, handsome, Cute, amazing and energizing Seo In Guk :x

Gukkiiee aaa.. Saranghae..
:x

Archived