[Drama 2015] I Remember You 너를 기억해

czakhareina

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phi3nk

nice to meet all of you here. hello @valsava we meet again and all new friends here, annyeong...i also want to call my friends here @anchel1987 , @numwaanka , @jennelyoung88 to join in this forum. 
i have great expectation at this pair. coz they are excellent actor and actress. hope they will show us great performance. 

phi3nk said: nice to meet all of you here. hello @valsava we meet again and all new friends here, annyeong...i also want to call my friends here @anchel1987 , @numwaanka , @jennelyoung88 to join in this forum. 
i have great expectation at this pair. coz they are excellent actor and actress. hope they will show us great performance. 

Guest ChaYangSoon

@valsava Helloo thnks ^-^ ..

Yaa why change title drama HELLO Monster ..?

title Remember You, just like romantic dramaa ..

Guest ChaYangSoon

drama Jang Nara same week with drama Ha ji won ..

Drama Remember weekdays 22 Juni , drama hjw weekday 27 Juni ..

i dont get that 23 days aigoo pabo yah ..is it mean that they're going to have a script reading for 23 days?does it mean that in guk and nara ssi will have a bonding moments during script reading?!?like you know getting to know each other  ;):))

Guest phi3nk

I hope they won't change the title. Hello Monster kinda give us a chilling vibe. Why my brain seems give a link to j-dorama and manga, detective conan, when i heard this title. The mysterious, cold and detective ways.

We seem to all agree that Hello Monster sounds better, it gives a mysterious vibe better suited with the supposedly crime/investigative genre of the show but oh well...let's hold out hope as it's not confirmed yet.

(and excuse my fangirl moment but I totally forgot my little squishy ball of sunshine Do Kyungsoo will make an appearance as a guest here YAY! <:-P
/end of fangirl mode :D )

Guest ChaYangSoon

Yaaa i really like Name Hello Monster its like Good but name Remember You just like melo romantic dramaa ..

from the start I was hoping JNR take this drama, because different genre of drama previous JNR ..

I read in the article JNR really want to play action role play ..

Guest ChaYangSoon

Yaaa I hope the drama Remember You have an interesting and strong story, hoping Jang Nara and Seo In Guk will pair with good chemistry ..

#RememberYou #JangNara #SeoInGuk !!!

Again,they change an intresting title for a boring,safe one!still even their boring name can't make me loose hype in this show,hope it will be a good one and have decent ratings because KBS didn't have a succees since Good Doctor on their slots aside from weekend...

Archived