[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

You have got to be kidding me! Thought the whole point of having twins was that the male leads do not need to fight over the one girl. 

For me, it's Tae Kwang x Eun Bi hands down. I love the way he supports her at every step he can. While she was busy cheering Yi An up from the whole shoulder injury, he was digging the story behind Soo In. Come on, how hard does a guy need to try before he actually gets the girl? 

Show, do not make this the tragic second male lead. I have been burnt once (e.g. Reply Me 1994), I will not be burnt again.

I apologise for the rant. I am always very emotional when I feel like my ship is sinking.

I understand your pain! Especially being burnt during R94. Maybe I should remain neutral, lost too many brain cells on that particular ship. HAHA

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Sorry to cut your post, but on this part, i think the difference (to me at least) is that Eunbyul's personality has always been like that, esp in all the flashbacks the show has given us. She doesn't show she cares on the surface. Granted I havent watched the full scene yet but I do think that's how Eunbyul is as a person, and that didnt stop YA from liking her in the past. 

So it seems just a bittt sloppy that he now likes new and improved 'Eunbyul' who is a lot nicer and a lot less cold. That's why I'm not on board the YAxEunbi ship but I think the YAxEunbyul ship just died. 

​I think that as long as Eun Byul was around, Yi An was solely focused on her and he definitely had a crush on her. If Eun Bi had been introduced to him as Eun Byul's little sister, I'm sure that Yi An wouldn't have strayed from Eun Byul's side because he's a faithful, honorable guy. He wouldn't have let himself "betray" Eun Byul by liking her sister; I really believe that.

The problem as I see it is that, after the twin switch, Yi An's feeling for "Eun Byul" advanced to the next level. He didn't know that it wasn't Eun Byul so he didn't fight it when he started to fall for her deeper. It's not simply a case of Eun Bi being nicer (Eun Byul is a good girl, too, only tougher and more aloof); it's the moments that Yi An and Eun Bi spent together, the bond that grew between them, the feelings that Yi An had while being with her. Now that he knows that it was Eun Bi who was beside him while he was falling deeper, it might already be too late. He can't erase the past and his memories with Eun Bi. Whether he now likes Eun Bi more than Eun Byul is still up in the air (probably not even he knows yet), but one thing is certain: his relationship with Eun Byul has been forever altered.

what 's wrong with YA? the writers mess up his character. When he knew Eby died, YA did not have any flashbacks about Eby and him ( and YA claimed that he and Eby had a long and close relationship). But now that Ebi left, he missed his moment with her. 

For those who say that YA is a bland characters, i disagree. YA has so much emotional struggles that if a better actor play this role, there would be a different reaction from fans. Nam Joo Hyuk does not have enough experience or talent to portray the emotional complex of YA.

​I agree!! YiAN character has sooo few lines compare to TK and it's mostly emotions show on face. Nam Joo Hyuk is still a rookie, he tries his best, some of the expression turn out awesome and fitting but some are just weak. To be honest I love this subtle part the most about YiAn's character. People may hating on him. But he's my type of guy in reality.

TK is nice, but at times the way he talks and act a bit agressive, typicial bad boy vibe, i know why girls love it, but personally I'm over the bad boy type age :))) 

​haha I agree with you. maybe I like yian more because he's more similar to my tipe :P and I think nam joo hyuk did a great job ( but honestly still under sung jae and so hyun) but I think he portray yian very well because his personality seems far away to yian lol If I see nam joo hyuk now I still think that he's han yian lol

I guess we're minority here, because seems everyone here lovees taewang more haha. but It doesnt matter because personal preference every person is different

what 's wrong with YA? the writers mess up his character. When he knew Eby died, YA did not have any flashbacks about Eby and him ( and YA claimed that he and Eby had a long and close relationship). But now that Ebi left, he missed his moment with her. 

For those who say that YA is a bland characters, i disagree. YA has so much emotional struggles that if a better actor play this role, there would be a different reaction from fans. Nam Joo Hyuk does not have enough experience or talent to portray the emotional complex of YA.

​I agree!! YiAN character has sooo few lines compare to TK and it's mostly emotions show on face. Nam Joo Hyuk is still a rookie, he tries his best, some of the expression turn out awesome and fitting but some are just weak. To be honest I love this subtle part the most about YiAn's character. People may hating on him. But he's my type of guy in reality.

TK is nice, but at times the way he talks and act a bit agressive, typicial bad boy vibe, i know why girls love it, but personally I'm over the bad boy type age :))) 

​are we on the same age? kekeke... im over bad boy type too... and i dont like a guy that talks more than I do...

TK is my ideal best friend, hehehe he is so cute and i wanna spoil him soo much,,,

but when it comes to boy friend, i want to be the one to be spoiled by him,. and i saw yiahn spoiled eunbi soo much... he is so sweet...

Guest KieraA

Don't know if I'm allowed to post this, but this was really LOL! hahaha i actually think the Eunbyul-Taekwang dynamic would be quite funny too, constantly butting heads with each other.

@herina_90 this is indeed an epic scene. i cant stop laughing looking at tae kwang's face the moment eun byul smack his head.  

Reading all of the comment here after watching ep 13, really makes my feeling upside down.

Why oh why the writer must show all of "YA's doing good for EB / helping EB" for EB to see it, while whenever TK want to do something / help EB, TK often lose a step from YA or EB can't see what TK did for her (e.g snooping his father's file and even arguing with his father for the sake of EB).

I almost feel angry at EB this time too, why she always see the good in others but not seeing it in TK?

And why the writer must make our feeling in such a roller coaster ride in just 3 episodes left, and giving us a LOT of high hopes before.

I felt crush after I was hoping this gonna be one of the drama that I will watch over and over again, and the writer just luring us with such high hopes and then crush us back again in minutes. Sooo not feeling hooked at this point.

And after EBy show that she cares for EB, it so uncharacter of EB if she betray her sister and hooking up with YA. And YA's confuse is sooo not helping.

Oh writernim enough with all the teasing us for the love ship, you still have to show us the closure of the SI case and SY bullying case in a satisfying way in span of just 3 episodes!! Don't want to rush the ending of the such alluring show to something cliche.

I honestly love TKxEunByul and TKxShiJin interactions. I start shipping them now :)))

EunBi just doesn't feel it with TK, the harder TK tries, the more frustrated viewers will get. 

​Can TK just move on from Eun Bi now? It's obvious she doesn't feel anything romantic towards him. It's only hurting him, and my heart as well seeing him hurt.

Reading all of the comment here after watching ep 13, really makes my feeling upside down.

Why oh why the writer must show all of "YA's doing good for EB / helping EB" for EB to see it, while whenever TK want to do something / help EB, TK often lose a step from YA or EB can't see what TK did for her (e.g snooping his father's file and even arguing with his father for the sake of EB).

I almost feel angry at EB this time too, why she always see the good in others but not seeing it in TK?

And why the writer must make our feeling in such a roller coaster ride in just 3 episodes left, and giving us a LOT of high hopes before.

I felt crush after I was hoping this gonna be one of the drama that I will watch over and over again, and the writer just luring us with such high hopes and then crush us back again in minutes. Sooo not feeling hooked at this point.

​The writers are totally playing with us! It's so frustrating to be honest... With only 3 episodes left, I was hoping they will start wrapping things up instead of doing... THIS *arms spread wide* :(

Don't know if I'm allowed to post this, but this was really LOL! hahaha i actually think the Eunbyul-Taekwang dynamic would be quite funny too, constantly butting heads with each other.

@herina_90 this is indeed an epic scene. i cant stop laughing looking at tae kwang's face the moment eun byul smack his head.  

​ikr! i keep replaying it. i totally blame the writers for making me like TK more than YA. I would definitely rmb this reunion scene more just by how hilarious it was. 

All the ships aside, one of my fav scene tonight has to be the one where Eun Byul confronted KSY. That was so so cool. Made me clap alone in my room (at this point I don't even care what my bro next door think anymore) 

Tae Kwang and Eun Bi has some really cute scenes today although I think we shouldn't be overly hopeful with the ship :vicx: Tbh, I wish next episode would be more about Yi Ahn cause his presence seem to have faded since the past few episodes. And he should learn from Tae Kwang! No sign of giving up after being friendzoned twice! Since it looks like good news from the scene with the doctor, hope to see him get back up and pursue his swimming career again. 

(nevertheless, #TeamTaeKwang) peace! 

I wanted to change the topic, since the discussion is always about the chances of TK_EBi or YA_EBi as a couple. People have already taken sides and won't change their mind anyway!

We saw in the preview that KSY's father is threatening TK's father with SI's case again. Actually, the case has been reopened through the media's intervention... so the scandal has already been revealed. Why would he threaten TK's father again? 

It looks as if SI's case hadn't been really resolved... there must be more to it! Could the autopsy have been falsified to a certain extent? Or am I imagining too much?

Seriously, that girl, does she thinks she's hosting some kind of dating show here?? What exactly do you think you're asking? Please YA say EBy 

Anyway, as a TKxEBi (undying) shipper I think we really are going down, every time EBi opens her mouth is to friend-zone him *cries* and they actually made EBy and YA argue as soon a s they met, I mean, I can understand him, but I think first should come relief simply because she's alive, even as a friend, then you could argue at what the heck she has been doing until now. So, those epic scenes, the running one with the new OST, the slow-mo one in which she tries to shake his hand (really?), the one with TK & EBi basically parents of fifteen kids were born just because TKxEBi have such a huge fanbase, so they give us the scenes until the very last screencap, then process to deviate from romance in something else, so we can still watch the scenes even if nothing concrete will ever happen between those two, EVER.

I'm sorry, this may sound negative, but I need to accept reality myself before it's too late: my ship is not happening.

*chants & cries* 

​Honestly isn't it nice to see TK happy though?  I think that is what those scenes were for, and not for romance or to throw shippers a bone.  People said they were fine with ships as long as TK was happy and they made him happy.   You can see them as that, but TK went through a lot of crap recently and he deserved a little reprieve and some lightness and happiness.  I also saw TK as one of the kids, not a parent to the kids lol. He really needs a loving family and maybe coming back to Love House to spend time with the the kids will be what he needs.  

And YA missing EB is/was completely obvious.  I don't' know why people are surprised by that.  He liked Eun Bi more than Eun Byul.  People try to say he only liked parts of her, but he liked the new Eun Byul better imo

​Hmm sorry to disagree with this. YA really likes Eby (he came to Eby funeral when know the truth is the proof, imo), and i think she likes him back but pretend to be cool. See first ep when she quietly listening YA competition and hiding her happiness and just show her neutral feeling. But when YA visiting her in Tongyang, she just in the bad mood bcs SooIn, imo. YA like new Eby bcause new Eby shows her care (or feeling) to him that makes him happy, but you know when YA knows that the new Eby was not Eby, he was angry bcs it was not what he was expected. And then when he was opened his mind for Eb, Eby just came from nowhere in YA pov. I dont surprised when he's looking for Eb, but i think the reason of he's looking for Eb just for make sure that Eby real come back so he dont confuse again. And now, i want to Eby at least show her care or feel toward YA:)

​I think there comes a point when she needs to actually let people know she cares and Eun Byul is still playing the same cool character, which is fine, but she's going to end up losing YA if she doesn't at least try to show tell/him what she feels.  I like Eun Byul, but she wasn't all cool and above showing her feelings to Eun Bi because she means something to her, but I still don't get the sense that YA really does.  Not to that extent.  TK is also a person who can't show his feelings and he's able to open up with Eun Bi perfectly well.  But Eun Byul was freaking dead and still can't?

Eun Bi and Eun Byul are totally different people so he's not as confused as he lets on, he just can't admit to what he already feels.   If he loves Eun Byul he's not being confused by Eun Bi.  I think YA could end up with no girl tbh  I'm notsure Eun Bi/YA will work, but I'm pretty sure Eun Byul/YA is sunk and dead and buried.  

I wanted to change the topic, since the discussion is always about the chances of TK_EBi or YA_EBi as a couple. People have already taken sides and won't change their mind anyway!

We saw in the preview that KSY's father is threatening TK's father with SI's case again. Actually, the case has been reopened through the media's intervention... so the scandal has already been revealed. Why would he threaten TK's father again? 

It looks as if SI's case hadn't been really resolved... there must be more to it! Could the autopsy have been falsified to a certain extent? Or am I imagining too much?

​ahhh yes! did anything actually change on the case? i thought there was an insider comment that more on the Soo in case would be revealed.. but from the recappers, don't think anything happened at all? other than KSY's father threatening the director..

So far all the reveals have been so-not-very-mysterious though.. even on Eunbyul saving her twin. it was just kind of straight forward?

I should stop myself from defend for YA :)))

Whatever i said ppl wont change their opinion abouy him so i will keep all that thing in my mind then.

To change my mood i keep replay TKxEBuyl scenes. They are so fun :))) if they are on a ship, i totally ship them. arent they so cute?

okay, just wanna share my thoughts for tonight's ep.. it's daebak! as in CAPITAL DAEBAK!!! even though I didn't watched it 100% properly though('coz of LS so lagging! aisssh! >.<) still I saw the scene where EByulxEBi talked in the room(really cried for this scene), EByul fought to SY(love this scene!! :D), TK said to EByul - "to the roof" but she didn't follow him & TK went back & ask EByul some things & TK poke her head (really laughed at this scene :D) & he realized that she isn't EBi & then he went running to EBi's house & TK finally see EBi at LH & they talked & again, TK went at LH & call EBi(still sleeping) & EBi woke up & saw TK playing w/ the kids!!(I so love this scene :wub: heheh) & many more..(correct me if there's a scene that I missed or it didn't happen :D)
but the worst part(for me) is the last scene!!! that KSY, really!! grrr! & then she asked HYA those question? WTH??! & based on the vid & text preview, I think my TKxEBi & YAxEByul ships are going to sank now(or it already sank..haysss).. so why are the writers are really like that?? I'm so thankful for them that they made TK happy again & then the next ep will be the rivalry of TK & YA that who's gonna get EBi first?? ughhhh! they're really trying to get on our nerves & just trolling w/ us!! haysss.. but I don't blame them, I just can't...... haysss! :(:tears::tears::tears::(
but overall, for me, tonight's episode is the best that I watched so far..heheh.. so whatever happen to the ships, I won't expect anymore, it will just make my head & heart hurts!! huhuhuhuh!! I'll just accept what happen for the next eps..it's only 3 eps left & I hope the writers will give us a HAPPY ENDING(w/o ships, just BFFs :D hahah!)

anyways, THANK YOU LIVE RECAPPERS!!!! & THANKs for the vid & text preview w/ eng translation! mwaaaaah! :phew::phew:
okay, goodnight from my country! ^^,

Guest KieraA

All the ships aside, one of my fav scene tonight has to be the one where Eun Byul confronted KSY. That was so so cool. Made me clap alone in my room (at this point I don't even care what my bro next door think anymore) 

Tae Kwang and Eun Bi has some really cute scenes today although I think we shouldn't be overly hopeful with the ship :vicx: Tbh, I wish next episode would be more about Yi Ahn cause his presence seem to have faded since the past few episodes. And he should learn from Tae Kwang! No sign of giving up after being friendzoned twice! Since it looks like good news from the scene with the doctor, hope to see him get back up and pursue his swimming career again. 

(nevertheless, #TeamTaeKwang) peace! 

@misappear totally agree with u. it is one of my fav scene tonite too (besides tae kwang n eun byul funny reunion). i went from really quiet to 'omg yes yes slap her!!' in just on sec. 

and as u mentioned tho in really happy that tae kwang found a lil bit of happiness at love house, i cant help to feel scared and worried that my ship might sink (looking at how the writers are trolling us with all the shipping). im just hoping that my tae kwang will be given a happy ending. that is all this noona need for her little adorable dongsaeng

​Finally!!

And did Tae Kwang take a picture when he look at the paper handed over by So Young's father?

I really wanna smack the writers just like Eun Byul did to Tae Kwang. Like seriously?? There's only 3 episodes left and please focus on the mystery. I love seeing Tae Kwang doing some detective works investigates Soo In's case. Talking about Tae Kwang, he did a great job tonight! 

I honestly love TKxEunByul and TKxShiJin interactions. I start shipping them now :)))

EunBi just doesn't feel it with TK, the harder TK tries, the more frustrated viewers will get. 

Yep.   She can totally be his BFF for life, but she feels nothing for him romantically.  At best he can stick around and wear her down and that's like... not very romantic. 

​TK x EunByul would be a really fun ship though.  They both don't take crap and are both are bad asses.  With Eun Byul X YA is just kind of feels like she's bullying him lol.  He's so affectionate and open in his feelings and she is just not at all.  

Archived