[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

Tae Kwang looks so sad, he's at his mother wedding reception. He looks at his mother from outside the bride's room and remember the moments when he is still  a kid having a good times with his mother. His mother crying looking at him and Tae Kwang smiles at his mother. Tae Kwang left. 

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruby014

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDD THE DATE STARTS  YIAHN X EUN BI

YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO UMBRELLA SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EUN BI AND YI AHN has the best bus scene forever hahahahahahah good bye Yi ahn!

Guest ruby014

Wait a minute... The medal was at the funeral house. Did she go back then?:blink:

​the medal looks different ... for me ... i'm not sure

Wait a minute... The medal was at the funeral house. Did she go back then?:blink:

​that's what i was thinking O.o maybe that time she went back on the same day as han yi an?

​didnt she go to put it there that day? hmmm dont get it. not understanding why the farewell scene either

wonder why the sudden change in attitude by YA too.. need to wait for the subbed ep :/

the txt msg of Eun Bi in the bus!! HYA called her LEB!! wiw!! :)

"For the whole time, I had a hard time on knowing what to call you. Go home safe! Lee Eunbi"

trans credit: gongbyul from the commentor :D

Guest ruby014

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shoooooooooooooooooot the stare taekwang stooooooooop it !!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you taek wang x eun bi

HE SAID CHUAAAA "THATS LIKE RIGHT "

SHE SAID SORRY BUT HE STOP HER AND HUG HER

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Archived