[Drama 2015] Who Are You: School 2015 후아유: 학교 2015 | Mon - Tue 10 pm KST

czakhareina

the txt msg of Eun Bi in the bus!! HYA called her LEB!! wiw!! :)

"For the whole time, I had a hard time on knowing what to call you. Go home safe! Lee Eunbi"

trans credit: gongbyul from the commentor :D

​Awwww, i'm actually glad he's accepted her. Now go get the real Eunbyul back too please!

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a minute... The medal was at the funeral house. Did she go back then?:blink:

​that's what i was thinking O.o maybe that time she went back on the same day as han yi an?

​didnt she go to put it there that day? hmmm dont get it. not understanding why the farewell scene either

​From what I understood, she had just brought it to Eun Byul's urn, before Ya arrived there. if it is the same medal... because based on @ruby014 the medal looks different.

Guest ruby014

OMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS GOOD THING I STILL WATCHED THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute... The medal was at the funeral house. Did she go back then?:blink:

​that's what i was thinking O.o maybe that time she went back on the same day as han yi an?

​didnt she go to put it there that day? hmmm dont get it. not understanding why the farewell scene either

​From what I understood, she had just brought it to Eun Byul's urn, before Ya arrived there. if it is the same medal... because based on @ruby014 the medal looks different.

​Then it's even weirder... why does she have another medal hahaha. i thought the whole reveal went down before his next swim meet. so he wouldnt have a new medal to give her...

Guest ruby014

​yeah but the one in urn has blue lace ... the medal she gave has black thin lace (like a thin rope)  

TK confess to EB. But EB say sorry (so EB didn't like him back).

But then when EB walking to her house, TK grab his hand.

Then EB look back to TK and TK look back at EB and then TK grab EB to his hug. Kyaaaaa.

EB want to step away, but I think TK said something, and they hug for awhile while TK crying.

Guest ruby014

eun byul went home ................woahhhhh  and her mom saw her ... she opened their door calmly cliffffy

TK confess to EB. But EB say sorry (so EB didn't like him back).

But then when EB walking to her house, TK grab his hand.

Then EB look back to TK and TK look back at EB and then TK grab EB to his hug. Kyaaaaa.

EB want to step away, but I think TK said something, and they hug for awhile while TK crying.

​I'm gonna feel the saddest for TK at the end of the day :((((

His relationship with his dad is so bad, his mum just got remarried, and now Eunbi rejects him... 

Archived