[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest shipperlove

hiiii :-h
i love read yours thoughts about this wonderful and cheesy couple,last ep was amazing he was all smile all the time :) omooo burning is so tender when he likes a girl,in truth I have not seen him so jealous,although in the interview he says that does not want to watch the episode because does not want to see dance seungyeon for henry...i think he was more annoyed than a real jealous...its just my point ^^
if we have the chance we will see if he is really jealous of his "wife" or not...

although i don't think will be many event for it because she can get jealous for his girls fans....for a new drama he is playing with the other girl....but he?
i really hope to see her in a drama....maybe as second lead...but maybe is too soon for the moment...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lyrics to the song  JH sang to SY in the park, very meaningful - 

If I could take you away

Pretend I was king

What would you say?

Would you think I'm unreal?

'Cause everybody's got their way I should feel

Everybody's talkin' how I can't, can't be your love

But I want, want to be your love

Want to be your love, for real

Want to be your everything

- from Be Be Your Love, Rachael Yamagata        

luvtokki thank you so much for posting the lyrics here. :-* I only understand the chorus part. His English should be improved. :)) Do you the lyrics of the song that JH mad for SY? I only understand the chorus since it is in English. ~~You're my lady lalalalalala~~ :x

@mikorina - here it is right from the English subs in Soompi TV, this is all he's written so far -

After the cold winter passed

and the warm sunshine was shining

I met you

It might be funny to express

but in my heart

you planted a flower

Guest shipperlove

the song he write for her its just awesome so full of meaning....i didn't watch much wgm because i heard around its just a fake show,when you watch a drama you know that they are acting soyou do not have a lot of expectations that the main couple can become a couple in real life,so you are ready if they don't become a couple in real life and when its happens its a fantastic feeling....but when you watch a show as wgm,where the PD-nim keep to say that is not scripted and the couple behave to each others as they want,to me it is strange to think that if it is really so, because none of the couples in four seasons has become a couple in real life?
do you have never think about it?
see...if you notice...is easier that a couple in a drama that is pure fiction turn on that became a couple in real life,just think to eugene and her husband,met in a set drama,and others like them....but none couple in wgm became true couple in real life....
so i always looked at these couple in a different eye because
I do not want to feel teasing,
if I get attached to a pair because I feel the true feelings being on a reality show so there aren't ot script and so on....and then it turn on that they don't even contact each others or date with another person after the show i feel teasing...i don't know if you are understanding what i mean,my english is sucks...

so I'm reluctant to get attached in pairs in this program because they reveal the most false of couples who are seen in the drama that then they become a larger percentage of couples in real life than we see in WGM...
but when i saw jh and his smile after he met sy my heart melt,because i thought "its impossible that is not a real interest in his for her....he smile so bright when he look at her...." seems like a child at his first love....they gave me emotions....also if they are youngs,he is a famous idol so i don't know if he will say publicly that he is dating with someone...and he is a rokkie actress so i think she wants concentrate in her carrier before to embarking in a serious and true relationship,she is so young....
but the feeling that they give to me was positive....they really like each others....and in my heart i hope that they will be a first couple that will date after wgm.....i really hope this....and i'll keep watching them just for it...just for the fact that their feeling are blooming.....real feeling btw them...
i really hope my heart will not break after their wgm is over.....but i hope we have so much time forward...i'll cross my finger and i hope to do the right choice to choose to shipper them :)
i love this couple....i love everything of them together......
forgive me for my
outburst and for my bad english....
i love all you that keep alive this thread and i love our cheesy couple.... :) <3

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

Jonghyun can't get enough of his wife. His hand was shaking out of nervousness hahahaha  :))

Aireen95 said: still amazed how Love can change the manly Jonghyun . Jealousy is something that you cant control even you have to control it . Jonghyun once said in G.0 SHOW back the in December 2012 ,  he's totally a very cool and understanding guy, not a jealous and overprotective guy at all . But now . all i see is . Jealous Jonghyun here and there . 

dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv said: Aireen95 said: still amazed how Love can change the manly Jonghyun . Jealousy is something that you cant control even you have to control it . Jonghyun once said in G.0 SHOW back the in December 2012 ,  he's totally a very cool and understanding guy, not a jealous and overprotective guy at all . But now . all i see is . Jealous Jonghyun here and there . 

@shipperlove a lot of viewers shy away from watching WGM because they feel this is not real...true it is just a SHOW but if you come mentally prepared knowing these people only acted to be husbands and wives, then you will watch it as mere enjoyment. The fun of watching WGM is not just looking at adorable couples but having fans with the same interest shared their love and happiness with you... when the couple ended, most of us here still remain coz you don't want to end the friendship built from this show...and that's the beauty of being a shipper.

Truthfully, this is the first time I heard a cast said, he fell in love at first sight...not to mention giving her both bouquets and proudly telling strangers he met that he's married and that is his wife (even offering to bring marriage certificate immediately..lol ) Even you're doing for the sake of the show, I don't see any fakeness in his intentions. Funny even everyone around him see that huge change in his attitude...and I bet a lot of delusional fans would die of jealousy. I'm happy he found the love of his life (if this is true)  and now I want to know more about seung yeon.

mjang said:

@shipperlove a lot of viewers shy away from watching WGM because they feel this is not real...true it is just a SHOW but if you come mentally prepared knowing these people only acted to be husbands and wives, then you will watch it as mere enjoyment. The fun of watching WGM is not just looking at adorable couples but having fans with the same interest shared their love and happiness with you... when the couple ended, most of us here still remain coz you don't want to end the friendship built from this show...and that's the beauty of being a shipper.

Truthfully, this is the first time I heard a cast said, he fell in love at first sight...not to mention giving her both bouquets and proudly telling strangers he met that he's married and that is his wife (even offering to bring marriage certificate immediately..lol ) Even you're doing for the sake of the show, I don't see any fakeness in his intentions. Funny even everyone around him see that huge change in his attitude...and I bet a lot of delusional fans would die of jealousy. I'm happy he found the love of his life (if this is true)  and now I want to know more about seung yeon.

MEET HIM AMONG THEM
I never wished for fate to bring us so close Now that you're gone my days are useless Of all the people, I met you, it was like a dream And the love I got from you, it was like a miracle 
I thought I was ready, I was sure I'd be fine But look where I am, I can't let you go Of all the people, I met you, it was like a dream And the love I got from you, it was like a miracle
You used to call my name with the sweetest voice I knowBut now I'm just another face And everything I have means nothing to me
Of all the people, we met but we parted ways Maybe we'll met again someday if we were meant to be It'll be a miracle...
Jong Hyun is sweet and deep way beyond my imagination. He is honest, sincere, warm yet strong, manly and romantic... His response was very fast and thoughtful. He just knows what he wants and she is the one. His meaningful choice of the first song he sings to her is really touching, given the their situation, this is however just a virtual marriage, they will part away someday for sure. I will cry if he sings this song again at the end or at some later point of their marriage.
And now the second song, " I want to be your love, for real..." Omo :\"> :\">:\"> :\">:\"> :\">
Seung Yeon actually did win lottery, not only her fantasy comes true, bouquets of flowers, campus date, a song sung for her but he is also composing a song about their relationship. Imagine a CNBlue member composes a song for you. 
So far I don't think couples on WGM (that I watched) were in love for real even though I enjoy watching them and already have sailed so many ships. However Jong Hyun makes me believe that, I really think it's his genuine feelings, based on what I've seen about him, he's cheesy in a innocent and eager way. I also think that it is understandable since Seung Yeon is sweet, pretty and fresh like a petal to him. Even if they will not date for real after this, I believe they're in love at least once. 

Do you guys think Jong Hyun deliberately takes off this shirt to tempt Seung Yeon embarrassed3 onion headembarrassed3 onion headembarrassed3 onion head . I mean I've seen many couples go to a spa or a pool and they still can keep their shirt on, right? It's not like compulsory to take off for men to take off shirt right ? Are you trying to show off your broad shoulder and sex upper body Jong Hyun-ssi ?bled1 onion headbled1 onion headbled1 onion head

greentea3berry said: Do you guys think Jong Hyun deliberately takes off this shirt to tempt Seung Yeon embarrassed3 onion headembarrassed3 onion headembarrassed3 onion head . I mean I've seen many couples go to a spa or a pool and they still can keep their shirt on, right? It's not like compulsory to take off for men to take off shirt right ? Are you trying to show off your broad shoulder and sex upper body Jong Hyun-ssi ?bled1 onion headbled1 onion headbled1 onion head

Guest Hickk

greentea3berry said: Do you guys think Jong Hyun deliberately takes off this shirt to tempt Seung Yeon embarrassed3 onion headembarrassed3 onion headembarrassed3 onion head . I mean I've seen many couples go to a spa or a pool and they still can keep their shirt on, right? It's not like compulsory to take off for men to take off shirt right ? Are you trying to show off your broad shoulder and sex upper body Jong Hyun-ssi ?bled1 onion headbled1 onion headbled1 onion head

@wolfram is she still keep the bouquet? The flower look similarity with bouquet that Jonghyun gave to her... And yeah.... Last night I watched the episode... and yes, I smile and laugh all the time... this couple lighten my life... brought simple but a touching happiness... I really grateful that PDnim brought this couple...

Archived