[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Here's my wish list for their future activities -

1. JH needs to put a ring on both their fingers - now, or as soon as possible.  Either a 'couple' ring or a 'marriage' ring but he's gotta do it soon....and then they both have to wear it for "outside of WGM" activities.   A good way to show their commitment......he may have to make her do another 'pinky promise'! 

2. picnic and ride bikes along Han River - (SY's wish)

3. Busan trip (SY's wish) - and learn sartoori (sp.?) Busan dialect.

4. follow through with seeing the cherry blossoms in Korea (SY's wish)

5. Jeju Island w/water sports - jet skis, wake boarding/surfing?     

6. meet CN Blue BILs - it would be great if she would go to a concert and see his awesome guitar playing/singing from backstage.  really delusional - they do a rock duet at a concert.....she can dance, she can sing she trained for Red Velvet, after all!

7. Wedding Ceremony with friends/BILs in attendance

8. When they get their house/apartment whatever - throw a dinner party for friends and BILs

9. Have SY visit 'Orange Marmalade' set and JH visit 'HITTG' set (partly SY's wish)

10. I don't know how much she wants to learn guitar, and if she hasn't ever played a musical instrument it may be hard for her...but maybe she'll try?

11. after wedding ceremony an exotic honeymoon - Phuket?  Singapore? Italy? France/Paris? Australia?

12. I also want to see them just laying around the house on the weekend, eat meals, read, just lay around in their pajamas and be lazy with each other's company.

13. I understand JH owns a restaurant - they should eat there, or Minhyuk's dad's place.

14.  Have CNBlue BILs serenade her

15. she needs to dance for JH, since she did it for Henry.   Maybe help JH with his dance moves?

16. Camping trip

I just realized how many things SY has wished for - I hope JH will deliver!!!!!            

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stoicbot

Been away for few weeks and I think I've missed a whole lot of great stuff & observation.. whoop task track-back-reading commencing now!
But I don't know if it's posted yet but found these lovely shots its focused on Jonghyun. Wonder what the episode would be like if its for WGM
tumblr_nmtcixU42L1us7pq8o2_400.jpg tumblr_nmtcixU42L1us7pq8o1_400.jpg
tumblr_nmtcixU42L1us7pq8o3_540.jpg

credits to the rightful owners ( on the pics )

jongyura said: Been away for few weeks and I think I've missed a whole lot of great stuff & observation.. whoop task track-back-reading commencing now!
But I don't know if it's posted yet but found these lovely shots its focused on Jonghyun. Wonder what the episode would be like if its for WGM

credits to the rightful owners ( on the pics )

Guest choccy

Top 5 things I want to see them doing:

1.) Wedding Ceremony!! I can't imagine how beautiful Seungyeon will be... She must be really2 pretty in her wedding dress, and I hope JH will wait for her at the altar and he's looking at SY walking down the aisle... (i feel this method is more romantic than walking down together!!) I wonder HOW smitten he is when he sees his wife walking down like an angel... He won't stop smiling and his dimple will be deeper than ever!

2.) Housewarming. I really want CNBLue boys to meet with their SIL, and I cannot wait for SY to ask them many questions about JH. If Kyuline can meet SY, it will be a great bonus! And I hope SY's friend at SM (Krystal, Red velvet, Amber, Sulli etc) can come too :D

3.) a KISS! At the forehead.. Or cheek... Or maybe lips.. (Sorry i'm such a pervert) =))

4.) Busan Trip! Oooohh how I can't wait for this to happen.. Our pretty Seungyeon meet with JH family member. I hope they have a good impression on SY, and treat her really well and friendly :)

5.) Jonghyun and Seungyeon cooks together in their newlywed house. I hope SY is a good cook, and glutton JH will fell in love with her more :D

Btw thank you for posting pic of Jonghyun with his surfing board. I think he looks really handsome there :x

Guest wingxx_stv

off topic but recently i been listening to CNBlue Lie and cant believe i didnt hear of the song till a few days ago

Aireen95 said:

haengbokiran said: My neighbor my whole building might have heard my gasp after seeing that photo #overreacting

@Aireen95 where did you get that pic? Omo? is the mildang (push and pull) starting already for our couple? XD Uri seungyeon ah!

BTW, i'm late about this, did SY's caption in her IG photo referenced her snoring in WGM? Was it for JH??! XD

I can't wait to listen to the full completed version of JH's love song for his lovely wifey... JH is a talented songwriter, his ballad/soft rock are mostly pleasant to listen to... plus it's a lot nicer to hear the live version compared to their studio recorded version... just my opinion...

I was back reading your awesome suggestions on what you want to see these two would do together.... If possible, I want to see a real deal with that marriage certificate/license ...no pressure JH :))

gonna bake me some brownies again, they're so addicted :D

It's been a while since the last time I've been here. Too many assignment I have to do this semester, and rarely catch WGM. I miss both of them... just lurkin on IG sometimes...

And why do I wondering if Seongyeon can be guest star at OM drama, it will be great...

This keep bugging me. How they choose the cast?I mean I have no idea who is sy before she joined wgm (maybe knet know her, i don't know) :-?

Jh seems think a lot from their first meeting.he came out with a song, family motto, the Japan's travel....what else?

@ellaylee good question... there was one episode, I can't remember when but WGM put up a poster asking artist/celebrities if they wanted to sign up to be a cast... I guess interested parties did sign up for it and the selection crew would try to match the criteria of potential partners. Then probably they have to check the schedules of each cast before final selection is made. Well! they may have some things in common, but very few have that chemistry. A lot of people said BECouple is like the Goguma Couple... I beg to differ on this.. many of us already point out the differences.

To think that and also feel that JH was smitten by his wife right from the first meeting, all I can say that he has found his lost rib :D . The feeling is honest and genuine and they could be the best of friends at least... I don't want to use onion as metaphor for SY coz when you peel an onion, you still get an onion :)) .. I would think of her as a rainbow... made up from different colors, yet when put together it's just majestic and beautiful

Guest choccy

ellaylee said: This keep bugging me. How they choose the cast?I mean I have no idea who is sy before she joined wgm (maybe knet know her, i don't know) :-?
Jh seems think a lot from their first meeting.he came out with a song, family motto, the Japan's travel....what else?

Guest kshani

I can't imagine where my poor heart will be if the two of them will wear their couple/wedding ring(Bec def sooner or later they'll have it) outside wgm. Haha Maybe i'll die with giddinessss but i'll continue to lurk in heaven. The two of them will be the death of me haha

Archived