[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest shipperlove

mjang said: @shipperlove I was surprised too at some fans...they're guarding SY for JH.. if a guy or fanboy start writing liking her... they will scold that person and tell them, SY is taken... and look at how many people would tag JH and said "oppa your wife is beautiful" ..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being in this program deosnt mean they cannot friend-ing with other male or female friends . Its just how they deal with them . Since Seungyeon was an actress . i bet she really close with a lot of people . But idk why i still look seungyeon as innocent girl . This is proven when she need to sleep for the first time with Jonghyun . Eventho they're husband and wife , still . Jonghyun was a stranger for her . But i put my high trust on Seungyeon that she will not turn us down by creating a scandal with other guys . Since their wgm days , turned out very well . no doubt , the shippers/some burning soul being so careful with who she's close with and so on . But i dont think its a concern . We shippers didnt blocked their social life . Idk why i saw this kind of people in Seungyeon ig . 

btw . have a nice day Brownies . Me Love You Guys ! 

Guest shipperlove

@hickk really? so Hewon couple filming today too?
i really hope MBC knows what is doing....if MBC don't care about ratings its ok....but i don't know how this show can goes on if the ratings continue to get low...k-netz pay for to watch this show and if they don't want to watch it anymore will be a problem....how to deal with the costs for let show goes on?
everything would be easier if we international fans watching the streaming could help to ratings....i think that in this case the rating would be 30%
aishhhh.....
imagine if is the same jh to says PD-nim "i pay for all but please let me date in this show with SY for a little bit time..." LOL
i laugh for not cry

Guest choccy

Omg I just left the thread for few hours and there are more than 30 new posts! :D

shipperlove said: yeah you are right lol....
everytime she update IG fans tagged JH with 10000000000000000 times...i think that he even more check, because otherwise should stay in front of the phone to 24/7
=))

Guest shipperlove

from facebook couple page say that today cnblue had an interview in hong kong....
if he was in hong kong how he could be also in korea for filming wgm?
18698_1378531222453590_81934495593838381
has the gift of ubiquity?
:-?

hello my brownies chingoo....^^ I donno if i can wait any longer....my life in chaos now....i come here to get update every 15 mins.....I watch all their episodes for 10xxxx....i still cant get enough of them.... when they gonna get couple item....so we can jump happily to see them using it in any fan picture...coz waiting for their episode everyweek is so hard... :((

Guest shipperlove

jh's teeth-grinding again
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/16/infinites-sunggyu-reveals-unbearable-sleep-habits-of-kyuhyun-and-lee-jong-hyun

Stop freaking about pictures with her and other actors on her HITTG drama.  She is an actress, this is her job.  Work is work.  She will have to do this to support her drama,  this is her career, her future.

JH will probably have to do the same things for 'Orange Marmalade'.

This is where their heads are, but we have to trust what we see on WGM to know where their hearts are - with each other!

Neither one of them will risk rumors or scandals - they are having too good a time together on WGM.

I've been watching HITTG, and it is a very high quality drama with good actors and excellent writing.  You read how hard she worked to get this part, it is an honor and an opportunity for her to be on such a quality drama that has been getting good ratings.

I have been following the HITTG thread here at Soompi and her character and her acting have been well received.  We should be proud and support her as well. 

Trust our couple, they know what is best for each other.  We, as fans, just need to stay out of their way!         

Wow from Naver Star Cast the most viewed clip from this week is our JongYeon onsen clip, viewers are more than exo clip, and there are more than 1million views within 5 days. Omg It seems like our couple is popular right now from last week. Really happy to know that :) :) :)

Guest shipperlove

Hyunyeon said: Wow from Naver Star Cast the most viewed clip from this week is our JongYeon onsen clip, viewers are more than exo clip, and there are more than 1million views within 5 days. Omg It seems like our couple is popular right now from last week. Really happy to know that :) :) :)

Guest shipperlove

Hyunyeon said: @shipperlove from what I've known our couple doesnt have much negative comments, and many people are back to watch wgm again after long time because of jongyeon couple, especially from last week. <3

still waiting for the preview to come out... I don't know about reality/variety programs in korea... as far as I know in my country, most of the times, lodging during the cast trips would be sponsored by the hotel. That's why you would see suites were given as part of the filming and also at the same time help to promote the place, Their ryokan I assumed was a bit up scale...If WGM paid for everything, meaning they would try to spread the episodes as much as they could. Expenses would include the crew members too. JH may have suggested the place they could go since he's a lot familiar with that area. Getting around would be simpler since he is very fluent in Japanese.

@Hyunyeon I'm glad BECouple is recognized by the public, more so people would tune in for their sake. Usually segment for the favorite couple would be placed last,

So they have been together for about 2 months now? And we could see many positive impact on their relationship, more projects in acting, more interviews and photoshoots and above all I truly like and appreciate how both of them regard this program as their main work and they fully committed to it.. btw, they did not reveal what SY wrote on his hand except 'pabo' ...must be something really personal and sweet... he said, he only assumed that 'pabo' means 'I like you'

Guest choccy

@mjang you mean the small writing under "Pabo"? It got translated as "you did great". Like teacher usually give a "good job" stamp on student's homework :D

Archived