[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk

happy2bhere said: Soompi has the BEST subs around!!! Cleared up so many things watching it! 
Thankful clarification of subs during the hot tubbing!1. His statement about resting in winter. The reason it was bad for JH was because he doesn't exercise, he wanted SY to see his strong muscles in the hot tub (lol)! 
2. SY said he was so white he looked like a vampire! This is a good thing to her because in Korea they like their skin to be on the lighter side.(actually I kinda like the brown Korean skin...looks more handsome to me...I'm one of those white people that like to be tan myself though...LOL ;)
3. IN THE FERRIS WHEEL: What she actually thought was cute about him was before entering the ferris wheel at some point he must have said it was so high he didn't think he could do it (cute). Plus of course the already translated cute concentration mouth and his end confession that he actually WAS scared when the wind blew ;)  

Best Part for me: In the ferris wheel...Jonghyuns self reflection and serious thoughts on why she is so pretty to him. His last statement ...."Big Trouble" meaning .... Why is she so pretty to me, I'm in big trouble. The fact he wasn't really saying directly to her but to himself as he just realized he's liking her too much (which is GREAT to watch ...lol).
Also after she questioned him about say how he says, "your pretty" so naturally, he must say it often, his response was filled with disappointment that she would would even think that. He was thinkin', "Please don't think like that". I love how he was surprised at himself being so smitten and romantically excited about this whole WGM situation. It was definitely a magical trip for them both!!! 
A lot of people want them to move on to the wedding ceremony, the house etc., but I could be perfectly happy just watching them mull around Japan for months! 

Hickk said: happy2bhere said:
Best Part for me: In the ferris wheel...Jonghyuns self reflection and serious thoughts on why she is so pretty to him. His last statement ...."Big Trouble" meaning .... Why is she so pretty to me, I'm in big trouble. The fact he wasn't really saying directly to her but to himself as he just realized he's liking her too much (which is GREAT to watch ...lol).
Also after she questioned him about say how he says, "your pretty" so naturally, he must say it often, his response was filled with disappointment that she would would even think that. He was thinkin', "Please don't think like that". I love how he was surprised at himself being so smitten and romantically excited about this whole WGM situation. It was definitely a magical trip for them both!!! 
A lot of people want them to move on to the wedding ceremony, the house etc., but I could be perfectly happy just watching them mull around Japan for months! 

happy2bhere said: Soompi has the BEST subs around!!! Cleared up so many things watching it! 
Thankful clarification of subs during the hot tubbing!1. His statement about resting in winter. The reason it was bad for JH was because he doesn't exercise, he wanted SY to see his strong muscles in the hot tub (lol)! 
2. SY said he was so white he looked like a vampire! This is a good thing to her because in Korea they like their skin to be on the lighter side.(actually I kinda like the brown Korean skin...looks more handsome to me...I'm one of those white people that like to be tan myself though...LOL ;)
3. IN THE FERRIS WHEEL: What she actually thought was cute about him was before entering the ferris wheel at some point he must have said it was so high he didn't think he could do it (cute). Plus of course the already translated cute concentration mouth and his end confession that he actually WAS scared when the wind blew ;)  

Guest Hickk

happy2bhere said: Hickk said: I really liked how the subs shed more light on that part too. I didn't catch it, but SY did seem not entirely happy at how casually he said "you're so pretty, I'm in trouble". She didn't hold her smile for long.

It's one rare moment where JH's habit of voicing out his unfiltered thoughts actually backfired on him.

@shipperlove, that's when professionalism comes in when it comes to acting... you will need to act out the scenes that are required in the script...but WGM will give you the situation, it's your gut feeling to do it or not... do you think one point of time our BECouple will actually lock lips ? ;))  let's step up in their games... looking at the situation right now, JH might swoop in for a real kiss... we just don't know when and wonder he could try really hard to control himself?

choccy said: shipperlove said: mjang said:

@HIckk she must already assumed that a man like him would have many girls around him... who wouldn't want JH? questions about past dating can really throw him off guard, just like when she asked him about yewon... she just gave him a quick glare and he's all tongue tight LOL!!.. well! didn't she admit to Henry that she read a lot about dating and how-to's about man... she may want to test whether these things work in her relationship. ..OR her parents kept an eye on her and her sister since they're both in entertainment business

Did the new sub come out yet?

Guest Hickk

meminthehouse said: Thank you! I don't fully understand some parts and this really helps!!

Regarding Jonghyun's muscles, if that's how it looks like when he doesn't exercise, I wonder how would it be when he exercise? =P~

@amastris... really this namja!! he's making his body drool worthy for his wife...LOL!

btw, poor Minhyuk had to sit through and watch his brother becoming a love sick fool ...did you guys see the caption "idiots can't even face each other while holding hands" and MC Misun add to that remarks "he hasn't erase that idiot on his hand"     

Guest Hickk

mjang said:

@amastris... really this namja!! he's making his body drool worthy for his wife...LOL!

btw, poor Minhyuk had to sit through and watch his brother becoming a love sick fool ...did you guys see the caption "idiots can't even face each other while holding hands" and MC Misun add to that remarks "he hasn't erase that idiot on his hand"     

I really like how PD-nim & her minions take to the internet and pay attention to our comments. We started from the beginning to refer to the couple as BECouple, & ourselves as Brownies. However, PD-nim waited and listened to our responses to everything. The thing we are always saying the most is how "real" this couple comes across. So, now PD-nim has coined our couple "Realistic Couple". When the producers say you are "realistic" gah.... I just can't....

Guest choccy

amastris said: I really like how PD-nim & her minions take to the internet and pay attention to our comments. We started from the beginning to refer to the couple as BECouple, & ourselves as Brownies. However, PD-nim waited and listened to our responses to everything. The thing we are always saying the most is how "real" this couple comes across. So, now PD-nim has coined our couple "Realistic Couple". When the producers say you are "realistic" gah.... I just can't....

amastris said: I really like how PD-nim & her minions take to the internet and pay attention to our comments. We started from the beginning to refer to the couple as BECouple, & ourselves as Brownies. However, PD-nim waited and listened to our responses to everything. The thing we are always saying the most is how "real" this couple comes across. So, now PD-nim has coined our couple "Realistic Couple". When the producers say you are "realistic" gah.... I just can't....

I would like to join the fun here, if you guys don't mind. I haven't really followed any of the "main" wgm couples but I watched the first season of global wgm and went crazy over taecgui!!! started watching this for Colin but really getting to like seungyeon too that I started watching her drama. It's just refreshing to see both of them being so forthright and spontaneous just going with how they feel and it just feels so real [i mean who cares about the antis right?] With taecgui, I did a marathon so this is the first time for me to be actually watching as the episodes air. I'm really excited to see how their story will unfold and if indeed jonghyun has met his match. coz I really think so too!!!

Archived