[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

twinkystar said: the production team probably noticed her from the drama she's doing atm. as the drama is also from MBC ( I guess they're searching for a rookie actress to join the show)
the PD is Jonghyun's fan. she wants him on the show
they interviewed a lot of people, so from that they match people that they think will work out when they're paired up ( WGM is pretty much a matchmaker)

Guest shipperlove

from Behind the scene,150415 ~ 브레이크뉴스 이경미 기자= ‘풍문으로 들었소’에 출연 중인 배우 김권과 공승연의 사진이 공개됐다.
김권과 공승연 사진을 접한 네티즌들은 “풍문으로들었소 김권 공승연, 너무 잘 어울려요”, “풍문으로들었소 김권 공승연, 이종현씨가 질투할 듯” 등의 반응을 보였다.
[Trans: Breaknews reporter Lee Kyoung-mi = a picture of actress Gong Seung Yeon "I heard a rumor" was released.
Looking at the photo, said one of the Internet users, "Gong Seung Yeon "I heard a rumor" hangs out really well," ... "Lee Jong-Hyun might get jealous when he sees this."
cr.breaknews.com
CCmNhiNUsAA9zZi.jpg
source:facebook couple page

i love her dress....is the same that she wear in last IG pic
anyway its just a simple pic,JH and his co-star in Orange Marmalade took a selca "hugged" and then he took pics with others girls in OM set,posted here...
ITS JUST WORK....THEIR PARTNER ARE JUST CO-WORKER....and its a relief that they get well off and on set because its really hard work with someone you have not confidence....both JH and SY fighting....

mikorina said: twinkystar said: the production team probably noticed her from the drama she's doing atm. as the drama is also from MBC ( I guess they're searching for a rookie actress to join the show)
the PD is Jonghyun's fan. she wants him on the show
they interviewed a lot of people, so from that they match people that they think will work out when they're paired up ( WGM is pretty much a matchmaker)

@jongyura : correct!!! It's for WGM, Seung Yeon greets her husband at the airport. Oh I am wondering how much material WGM team is holding on hand, it's already more than a month since Japan trip, not to mention At least 1-2 eps to go. normally they will film every two weeks right? I'm so excited

Guest shipperlove

someone please help me understand,
they met (first time and first filming) on march 2th......they meet on march 10th (for japan trip)
and now we are april 15th (a more than a month later of japan trip) and we are still watching at japan trip (at least we still watch 2 episode) then they meet again on april 1th or 2th for filming after jh came back from jeju island for filming OM,in theory they (wgm couples) meet on 2 week right? if it is so they should meet again in these days right?
but my question is this.....
we are still watching at japan trip,but if crew have already enough material for fill other 3-4 episodes (haunted house/secret garden ep,three tie leg,and airport scene....) wgm does they meet the same on 2 weeks or not?
they have already material for fill a month.....

Guest hihi_hehe

based on what I understand, usually WGM filming takes place once in two weeks.  However, since wgm filming is flexible considering the cast's individual schedules, the filming schedules may vary.  Jonghyun is busy with his filming and cnblue activities.  So he may not be able to give queue for WGM, that is why they prolong their eps.  Hope this can help you understand 
Just my thoughts, I was able to follow news regarding WGM sudden changes within, I actually think Jonghyun joining WGM was a bit out of the plan.  Knowing how he doesnt really like variety show and his new drama filming, it was kinda unexpected of him to join WGM, however I know MBC and FNC have a good relationship, that is why JH may have agreed to join the show.
Note how, the new cast is mostly made of idols, only SY is a new actress

Guest Hickk

shipperlove said: someone please help me understand,
they met (first time and first filming) on march 2th......they meet on march 10th (for japan trip)
and now we are april 15th (a more than a month later of japan trip) and we are still watching at japan trip (at least we still watch 2 episode) then they meet again on april 1th or 2th for filming after jh came back from jeju island for filming OM,in theory they (wgm couples) meet on 2 week right? if it is so they should meet again in these days right?
but my question is this.....
we are still watching at japan trip,but if crew have already enough material for fill other 3-4 episodes (haunted house/secret garden ep,three tie leg,and airport scene....) wgm does they meet the same on 2 weeks or not?
they have already material for fill a month.....

That's why JH took a lot of pictures of wifey and I guess they might fill up the travel book with their selfies... also how many times did he ask SY that he wanted to keep her pictures in his wallet plus the ones he took using his own camera phone... just in case he misses his wife.... no doubt they have busy schedules especially JH, so they both need to learn how to handle their time together. .. I know it's kinda quite, no more BTS filming... as if the WGM minions are keeping it very hush-hush..I don't blame them, the brownies are really going to shout out loud if any of the pictures leak ;) :-*

@hihi_hehe casting idols in WGM would be a sure bet for viewership....of course the fans would promote and watch their favorite idols

triplezg said: class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@reccarochu just random :)>- do you know korean???  :D :D :D

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

Rememer when Jonghyun said he would use their memories to complete the song? well I hope he doesn't write about her snore

just kidding hahaha

=))

Guest shipperlove

i re-watched the ep and when SY and JH write the motto "my wife is the king" at the end she compliments with her husband and say "you are good..."
the caption "yeah....think of it in a good way"

=))

Archived