[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shipperlove

Wednesdays and Thursdays are the days when there is little movement here, because there are no news and why we commented sufficiency in the last episode and we do not know what else to do
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT94DCCzRdpwF_loh3EGZA

but then this thread resumes magically to life on Friday because it is the day before the new episode, until the following Wednesday ... it's a vicious circle lol
I MISS THEM SO MUCH THAT I FEEL FAINT...th_009_v2.gif

Guest kurochankuro

@ellaylee Eclipse (japanese vers).. you can hear korean version with the title love rides the rain. :\"> his voice so soothing..

JH wrote/composed many beautiful ballads and you should listen to his live version (mostly through CNB concerts) ... btw, wonder how he's going to play the song he wrote just for SY...during wedding? when he propose? when they're out on a romantic date?

*off topic* did he also write/compose 'My Love" the OST for AGD? that is also a beautiful song

Guest ita_maniez

Hello, fellow Brownies!!!Silent lurker here, coming out from my lurking mode coz you guys were discussing Jong Hyun's songs.I gotta admit, I admire him first because of the song above (Eclipse) in Korean ver.: "Love Follows The Rain"But THIS SONG made me fall in love with him kekkeke....It's from CNBlue's mini album Re:BlueBut still, I love him more as Seung Yeon's "wife-hollic" Hubby =))
https://youtu.be/fxTQ9qYQVfg

Guest shipperlove

thank you for the link me that music video...i really love this song ottokeeee......i will be a boice too?
anyway for spend time i re-watching the first ep....i dind't pay attention to caption before so i was curios about first's ep caption....
when JH says to SY "i fell for you at first sight..."
in background there was a funny music and the caption..."they hear bells ringing and birds singing" lol
and when they were in classroom he pulls out the timer saying that he stopped it a couple of times...
the caption "he can control also the time"....
OMG this captions will be my dead...

Guest haengbokiran

mjang said:

JH wrote/composed many beautiful ballads and you should listen to his live version (mostly through CNB concerts) ... btw, wonder how he's going to play the song he wrote just for SY...during wedding? when he propose? when they're out on a romantic date?

*off topic* did he also write/compose 'My Love" the OST for AGD? that is also a beautiful song

Guest shipperlove

he is wifeholic but also eyesholic
=))
Perhaps this video with his eyes accented have a subliminal message for SY "I'm watching you .... be careful" =))

Guest choccy

Seungyeon is right, Jonghyun got lovely eyes too.. Our couple has the best eyes out there! :x But he always do the same kind of instavid lol I think it's kinda funny (staring at his handphone with cool look) =))

Guest shipperlove

@choccy i missed you where have you been? lol

tomorrow is still Thursday,i really hope to read some news tomorrow or preview or something about them ~X(

Guest banana_milk082791

meminthehouse said: I have something to ask to any Chinese speakers here.. Since Seungyeon can do chinese calligraphy, does that mean she understand Chinese as well? Do you think she can speak Chinese..?

Archived