[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

HopeyPlanter said: But a WGM miracle happened. As cliched as the onion thing was, he revealed that he's really paying attention and is thinking about her. That's was when she turned to him and the air changed.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@amastris I've not come across any negative remarks (from viewers) about her behavior in front of JH or even to us. She doesn't have any groundless jealousy and she knows how to back down. When JH didn't pay attention to her skinship at first (during calligraphy scene) .. she just backed away and instead kept herself busy by taking pictures...then she swoop in at the second chance by offering to guide him with one reason "I can't write I'm the king" ...that was a smart move..even Eric agreed on that.

this one episode has sooooooo many things that I like & love....**waiting patiently for the other subs with translated captions**   

Sometimes I get a bit irritated with the MCs when they start saying things like, "huh? What did she do that's so cute?" I know they like to tease as part of their role on the show, but the thing is they're only looking at the big picture and the couple as a whole not individual details that sometimes happen in a nanosecond.  A nanosecond that is caught by someone whose got romantic feelings and noticing every detail of the person they are attracted to is far different than what their minds are grasping because they don't have the same interest in the person.
Here's a fine example.  They wonder what she did that gets him to say "wow, you're pretty."  Sped up and then asking you to focus specifically on Seung Yeon and not Jong Hyun and what he's saying.  This is what he's seeing while he is saying those words.  Her turn her head, raise her eyes, then tilt her head and give a cute girly grin.  It's her response to him calling her those words that he finds "pretty".  How more sincere can a guy get, I ask you?
JongHyunSeungYeon_1.gif

?'s for those Koreans out there or those who understand Korean language and culture -

Where do Koreans go to see cherry blossoms - don't they go to Japan?  What time of year do they bloom?

After SY asked JH to talk banmal - have they been using banmal, talking without honorifics?

Also, when JH sang to SY in the park - he sang in English, would she understand it?  Does every Korean know English?  Is it normally taught in Korean schools?      

Guest haengbokiran

Hi guys! I just remembered something.

The CNBlue guys haven't dated for a long long time.

Correct me if I'm wrong and i don't know if this has changed but I think they said all of them last dated when they were still trainees.

I even remember Minhyuk saying to the boys that he feels his love cells are all dead!  When they debuted, the boys weren't allowed to have phones and to date but I think they're allowed to date now.

So I guess this is why JH is soo enthusiastic. Aside from obviously being soo smitten with SY, maybe its because he's experiencing 'love' or 'dating' again after a long long time and it's like first love all over again for him.
This could be is the big difference or similarity between the two.

Does any of you know when SY last dated? Or if she had even dated before?

Guest hihi_hehe

http://tv.soompi.com/en/watch/28359?from=latest-eps-widgetsoompi has just released the subbed ep.  Love soompi's subs, always in details go watch and spazz

Guest choccy

@haengbokiran I don't know about SY ever dated or not, but she's in all girls high school and uni so there should be less opportunity for her to date. And I saw her instagram, out of 47 people she follows, only 3 are guys! (jonghyun ;), baekseungheon, and one other guy).. So I feel she's most likely has more girl friends

Guest Hickk

@luvtokki I would like to know the answer to some of your questions too.

For instance, whether they've been speaking fully in banmal? I've heard them say some things ending with "yo" sometimes? Once was after they shared that intense look in the ryokan? Or in the Ferris wheel when JH said "why are you being like this-yo?"

About JH's song - even I don't understand his pronunciation sometimes, lol. But SY would know if she watched the episode because there was subtitles on the screen.

Ah, I just watched the recent episode and it was so adorable. I truly hope we can see this couple for a long time and that they may even start dating in real life. I honestly don't think Seungyeon has a lot of dating experience, with the all girls school and the years she spent as a trainee especially during her adolescence (dating is heavily discouraged then). She seems very dedicated and focused, so I think she probably dated very little if at all. With Jonghyun, I think he definitely had more dating experience pre-debut and he was probably popular with the ladies. I honestly don't think he hasn't dated since debut, companies typically tell their artists to say that stuff so that the fans stay happy. Even if he has dated after debut, I don't think it matters that much because the way he is with Seungyeon is different. Their chemistry is very natural and genuine. The strong eye contact and the compliments, their overall aura is what makes this couple so appealing. Once you start noticing this couple, it's impossible to stop watching them- I guess that's why they're addicting like brownies. 
Next episode, I think is the haunted house and overall amusement park and then we have another episode with staying the night and the three-legged race. We have so much footage with this couple, this Japan trip may be spanning over 5-6 episodes. I wish they interacted more outside of WGM to our knowledge, but I know they must be busy. I don't even think they've had their formal wedding ceremony yet, but I want that to happen soon!! I want Seungyeon to meet all her SM oppas from Kyuline and for her to bring her SM friends from before. Anyways, this was my favorite scene just because how cute it was.tumblr_nmnh8tJong1snnkqfo1_400.gif
tumblr_nmnh8tJong1snnkqfo2_400.gif

I remembered during goguma -yongseo period, Yonghwa took the initiative to check the BRI of his partner... he even suggested many things to WGM so that Seohyun could open up to him even more... I believe BECouple also did the same thing, of course you're curious about your partner and I like it even more when they followed each other SNS.... I'm sure SY has English courses in college/high school. Even she's not fluent speaking (maybe she is) at least she can check the meaning of the lyrics... believe me, if you're interested in the other person, you will take her/his interest even more.

shipperlove said: i know that is useless to write here this,but we are a family right? so is supposed to share good and joy moments and bad thought too right?
the fact is this....I was looking on the internet about low ratings,i am really worried about,i tried to not think about but I could not do anything,i keeping think about and became sad,because the thoughts around is not so happy thought....many say that if the low ratings continue they may cancelled the program,and this made me very sad because this is the first couple i ship so hard,the first couple that give me so deep emotions,our couple is sincere and genuine,i cannot accept the fact that we couldn't see them anymore together on screen....they are starting their married life and all this is not fair,they have to do still many things,they have to share so many moments,they have to give us so many emotions and goosebumps....
AVOID UNNECESSARY TALK ABOUT THIS, BECAUSE THE LOW RATINGS CONCERN ALSO US, ALSO AFFECT OUR COUPLE...BECAUSE IF THEY CANCELLED THE SHOW OUR COUPLE WILL THE EFFECTS TOO,we are starting to dream about them,we are starting to fellow the begins of their relationship,their feeling is grown day by day.....and i don't want miss a thing about this....not now...not so soon...
as international viewer i don't know what to do....so i really hope that all this will be good soon...
for our sake...for their sake....
[-O<

Archived