[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meminthehouse said:

I'm sure he will choose Seungyeon.. it's not like he never met pretty girls before, he met tones of them among idols and actress.. but he acts as if this is his first time being extremely happy with someone.. like saying time fly fast for the first time in 26 years, never felt that good being called oppa etc etc .. at first I'm a little sceptical too (even as fan) but after seeing how happy he is, and with Minhyuk and Choa giving their opinion makes me convinced it's true.. there could be something about Seungyeon that makes her different from other girls he met.. could be the same thing too that makes the PD scouts a total newbie like her into WGM.. :-? just my opinion..

Guest choccy

shipperlove said: you don't know how much i want to see him jealous exactly like you....but I am afraid that as you said, we'll see her jealous aish this girl.....she sometime makes question and do things that is supposed that a man should do.....aigoooo this girl...but we and HIM love her also for that

Guest foxxlucian_stv

10476007_1437016826596366_50736670125583

:\"> They both said it on their first episode.  ;)

B_EFrfsUoAIQ3LQ.jpg

Shiro and Tannie. Jonghyun's babies. :\">

B_EFrh9VAAAUvFf.jpg

Seungyeon's babies :x

These dogs are also shippable! Should we make a thread for them too? LOL. ;)

Guest foxxlucian_stv

choccy said: shipperlove said: you don't know how much i want to see him jealous exactly like you....but I am afraid that as you said, we'll see her jealous aish this girl.....she sometime makes question and do things that is supposed that a man should do.....aigoooo this girl...but we and HIM love her also for that

Guest foxxlucian_stv

I don't know but everything I look at this picture it seems like they're are really dating, like any other normal couples do.  ;;)
pAWSJS22YO719.jpg

@foxxlucian_stv the way he put her hand in his pocket is so romantic. ....the different about this couple is that they seem like they are really going out,the first stage of relationship, different from others couple that you feel like they are acting because they know they are in the show. ..

Guest foxxlucian_stv

micolbunney said: @foxxlucian_stv the way he put her hand in his pocket is so romantic. ....the different about this couple is that they seem like they are really going out,the first stage of relationship, different from others couple that you feel like they are acting because they know they are in the show. ..

I have been lurking this thread from page 106-120 for three straight hours. 'Awesome'-ing, 'insightful'-ing, 'lol'-ing every comment here. And when I arrived at page 119, I thought "Okay, I almost finish reading all the comments". Then page 121 came out. :-O :-O

This thread is growing in high speed; almost like a jet! :)) Standing ovation for all the brownies.  =D>

ps: I haven't even watched the new episode, but thanks to all of you it feels like I already watched it. Luv u all. :x

Archived