[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa..

They're so real. I love their chemistry and the way they share that lovely looks.

Couldn't wait for next eps when they visit haunted house! I'm sure they will have more skinship scene there. Kyaaaaaaaaa

Btw why they always trapped on windy weather whereever they hang out? Like when they have first picnic then on outdoor hotspring. Seems like the weather is too jealous to see them as a lovey dovey couple or the weather too happy and shy to see their progress. Lol ;;)

I'm proud to be a brownies! :x >:D<

ok after a mad dash going home... it was worth the wait... ok when is the real wedding? if Minhyuk said, his hyung has met his match...there's no way avoiding it right now. That was weeks before they commented and flirt openly online... now I can confidently say that they have fallen in love with each other.  Like so many times he wished he could turn off the camera. I do believe when he said he wanted to be somewhere just the two of them... and how many times they speak with their eyes. ...this is heaven!!

Just a mad silly question... if we put SY together with all the pretty girls out there, would JH choose her?

mjang said:

ok after a mad dash going home... it was worth the wait... ok when is the real wiedding? if Minhyuk said, his hyung has met his match...there's no way avoiding it right now. That was weeks before they commented and flirt openly online... now I can confidently say that they have fallen in love with each other.  Like so many times he wished he could turn off the camera. I do believe when he said he wanted to be somewhere just the two of them... and how many times they speak with their eyes. ...this is heaven!!

Just a mad silly question... if we put SY together with all the pretty girls out there, would JH choose her?

@Aireen95 looking at your roller coaster gifs were like having this metaphor about their 'marriage' itself.... the ride was definitely scary for both of them...but throughout the ride, you could hear them screaming and shouting BUT their eyes were wide open.. that's what I want to see in this relationship, there will bumps, ups & downs and they're riding it with a sound mind...they held on to each other and never let go of each other's hand... I don't know but I feel like a proud mother watching the two of them stuck to it... how hard life could be, they had fun and they got over their fear together

Guest choccy

nonayessi said: mjang said:

ok after a mad dash going home... it was worth the wait... ok when is the real wiedding? if Minhyuk said, his hyung has met his match...there's no way avoiding it right now. That was weeks before they commented and flirt openly online... now I can confidently say that they have fallen in love with each other.  Like so many times he wished he could turn off the camera. I do believe when he said he wanted to be somewhere just the two of them... and how many times they speak with their eyes. ...this is heaven!!

Guest mar2que_stv

hello, i ve been lurking this forum since the beginning. i cant hold it back anymore...im luvvv this couple sooo much...its driving me crazy... :Di have friends who loves kpop but i don't have any close friends to share my luv for this couple. hope i can join you guys...cheers :)

choccy said: Of course he will choose Seungyeon :x, as we all knows he works in industry full of beautiful people but he never date any of them (well at least publicly). 
Btw I really want to see him get jealous of Seungyeon.. Instead we have shown many times Seungyeon jealous of him. For example when SY asked him in theme park, did he ever go to theme park with a girl.. (I sense a jealousy coming, lol) And he said, no, never.. Actually I'm quite surprised by Jonghyun answer, seeing he's one very handsome man, it's kinda impossible he never went to theme park with girls.. But I suddenly remember reading somewhere that he's in all-boys high school? So maybe that's one of the reason.

Guest shipperlove

omg just finished to watch the ep with sub twince.....
i am sure that from here until Saturday i'll watch it at least 1000000 times....but its ok...my eyes and my mind are used :)
with subs its another world....
Guys really this couple give me
goose bumps,its hard to express this in words but i'll try...
HOT SPRING SCENE,

I loved the gesture with his hand that he did when he saw sy she was going to get into the tub,was the same sign he done when he saw in in the airport "come here harry up..." seems like he can't stand without her....when he saw her take off her robe his expression was so cute,so innocent and so pure,its an expression that a man can have only if he really feels something for that girl,he was so embarassed like a little guy with his first love....he really wanted to share that place with a girl he likes as he said in his interview....even the wind stopped him
WRITING LESSON:
i loved how he stared her while she written his name,
he was so absorbed, he was totally captivated by the charm she exuded at that time,even MC said that she was really charming,in fact after a while he said what passed in his mind "you are the right image of a good wife and mother" he repeated that also in his BRI,sign that he really thought what he said,is not a clichè...she was so cute to try to do skinship and he is so slow sometime....but in a cute way ;)
we woman
are ahead in some things sorry men :P
and i loved the scene when she asked him to give her his hand because she wanted to thank him for write her name....he was al giggle because he thought that she going to write "i like you...." but in truth she wrote "pabo" ahahhahah his face made me roll to laugh :))
how cuteeee he was little bit disappointed to read "fool" and not "i like you"
AMUSEMENT PARK,the way she investigated about he brought there a girl made me smile,she IS SO POSSESSIVE AND JEALOUS kkkkkkk i am sure we'll see many many and many jealous scenes from our sy,i love the way he grabbed her arm and then her hand....that was totally natural,he wanted to do that and he did....go man :) i like you in this way....
what can i say about ferris wheel?
that moment was so real that i was too embarassed to watch them because seemd me like i was a spy and i was spying a couple in their love dovey moment,
I felt like a third wheel lol
their voice tone was low,was so clear that they wanted to be alone in that moment,i perceived that if the cam weren't there maybe there would be a kiss *my delulu* he continued to hold her hand,because he saw her so scared and he wanted to protect her and make her feel safe,although he was scared too...if this is not love... :P
their glances made my heart fluttered,was so intense,that glance worth more that 100000 words,no need to talk,after the ferris wheel i loved that way they walked holding hands and how he put her hand in his pocket,so protective and intimate,when he said "i don't know why i feel so nervous" and MH said "OMG what we have to do with him?" i wanted to yell him "pabo,you feel so nervous because you are in love"
this is couple is different from others because

were not chosen and set to be a couple, but they have chosen each other from the first meeting,they felt the good vibe the first time,and now they want to know how this vibe can turn :)
they are different because the sweet feeling is starting to born is genuine and sincere,they have not fear to show it,and as MH said she isthe right person for him because they say and do what really think,
i love this couple,i didn't think could be a couple so true in wgm,i am happy to have been in wrong :)
seungyeon <3 jonghyun fighting

mjang said:

ok after a mad dash going home... it was worth the wait... ok when is the real wedding? if Minhyuk said, his hyung has met his match...there's no way avoiding it right now. That was weeks before they commented and flirt openly online... now I can confidently say that they have fallen in love with each other.  Like so many times he wished he could turn off the camera. I do believe when he said he wanted to be somewhere just the two of them... and how many times they speak with their eyes. ...this is heaven!!

@greentea3berry OMO!!! I got an heart struck when see your posting about the pictures unnie!! They're too good to be true!! :x

Looks at the way they embrace each other, they do it naturally like an off screen couple. They are really success on selling WGM. :\">

Guest shipperlove

choccy said: nonayessi said: mjang said:

Archived