[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

outside the barracks, SJ handing her a cup of coffee, MY didn't accept it but HUGS him instead.....SJ was startled...MY says something....she continues talking while looking at his eyes, SJ just listens to her....so i guess she is not breaking up with him, HALLELUJAH!!!!!! she accepts the cup of coffee, SJ gives a toast, grabs her hand and hugs her......ALL HAIL THE SONG_SONG COUPLE!!!!

• Like 21

Oh SJ cried then and she comforted him...but this came up as flashbacks. SJ turns up in her presence...they seem ok...he brought her drink and they hugged. She hugged him when both his hands occupied holding cups. He looked helpless. Haha...

• Like 21

NEW OTP MOMENT SHE WANTS THEM TO DRINK COFFE....BROUGHT THE CUPS AND SHE JUST HUGGED HIM....MY IS TALKING...WOW HATE THE BUFFERING...MY ASKED HIM TO PROMISSED HER SOMETHING...SOMETHING WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO IF SHE WORRIES BUT I CAN'T HEAR ...IS BUFFERING

• Like 17

i feels for SJ! omg it must be hard for him to be the one who shoot Argus, the guy who long time ago he respect.. :tears: i cried with him when he cried while burning the last memories of him and argus.. awww!

and finally MY HUGGED SJ! and SJ HUG HER AGAIN TIGHTLY! OMG! THE FEELSSS! they are okay again! hahaha :D 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, Alilla said:

I think Piccolo is : Sergeant Choi (when ep 2, finding mine scene he report to YSJ as Piccolo report to big boss)

no he is snoop... piccolo is the sniper - sergeant Im... at finding mine scene snoop is in anti bomb costume.... i think piccolo who did the report

• Like 7

NEXT SCENE

SJ COME AND MY AKS HIM FOR COFFEE....THEY WENT OUTSIDE AND SJ OFFER THE COFFEE...BUT INSTEAD MY COME AND HUG  HIM....

MY SAID SOMETHING...

MY  ASK HIM TO PROMISE SOMETHING....

ASK SJ TO SHARE HIS BURDEN TO HER...NEITHER HAPPY OR SAD

KMY WAS NOW HAPPY...AND SJ HUG HER....AND PROMISE HER SOMETHING...THEY HUG....:blush:

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Sesame Chew said:

Oh SJ cried then and she comforted him...but this came up as flashbacks. SJ turns up in her presence...they seem ok...he brought her drink and they hugged. She hugged him when both his hands occupied holding cups. He looked helpless. Haha...

Where is the pic? Hugging...show me plsss:bawling: I m crying a river

• Like 5

See.... MY putting her arms around him is what she should have done first. Action first, regret later when it comes to love (normal action nothing stupid). Big Boss is a military man, they cannot tell all. It is the first rule. I am from a military family, some are special forces, and they help protect my country. I don't need to know everything. We just pray they come home safe and enjoy the times they are with us.

• Like 14