[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

I won't be able to catch it live for the full episode, many advance thanks to our recappers :)

Sorry if these have been posted already, but this thread moves too fast and I still haven't been able to backtrack all the posts yet.

e9c310a2gw1f1ipm7mwagg20nu0ca1lc.gif

d397bfa9jw1f1io4aev2sj21120kub29.jpged97c81bjw1f1iqbf896fj20s90fw76k.jpg

Spoiler

ed97c81bjw1f1iqbgx0ioj20s90fw40y.jpged97c81bjw1f1iqbiix4mj20s90fw40y.jpged97c81bjw1f1iqbnwvwlj20s90fwmza.jpged97c81bjw1f1iqbqpmxuj20s90fwn08.jpgd397bfa9jw1f1io3tmegnj20hs0k0qc5.jpgd397bfa9jw1f1io418iknj21120ku1kx.jpg

• Like 21

11 hours ago, margaces said:

thank you so much @rubylia for the link... the new ost mv is really sad and heartbreaking...

can't wait to watch ep. 3...

please kindly send me the link...please??

10 hours ago, kaiskloset said:

*killing time *waiting * livestreaming:) ....checking links for lyrics eng sub of OST3 "this love" by davichi

but site says it will be posted 12mn kst

check pm sis

hai...can you send me the link to??please???

Don't quote images, gifs, or videos...

• Like 3

few more minutes to go , cant wait for episode 3 get ready guys!

e9c310a2gw1f1ipm7mwagg20nu0ca1lc.gif

e9c310a2gw1f1iplrkwokg20nu0ca1lb.gif

pls pls do abide soompi rules , minimize quoting of images, we've been warned several times!

• Like 13

loving the new OST!!!

its kinda like Spoiler for all of us

so great to see that SJ pick up her scarf!!!! <3 *swoooooon*

guys, somebody upload to youtube:

good to watch for all of you that cant open youku link~~ :)

and its make me cant wait to wait this episode!!! yeyyy!!! in 10 mins guys!!

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ed97c81bjw1f1iqbnwvwlj20s90fwmza.jpg

Is it just me or SJK looks really good here and especially in this drama with this haircut?  XD

No sweetie, it's not just you. He generally looks great with whichever haircut but this military style definitely suits him...:wub:

Five more minutes....and my heart is not ready yet... :(

• Like 7

after counting down days.....counting down hours....now we just need counting down minutes.....yeay!!!!!!!

i am so exicted!!!!!!

just backreading 10 pages while i just away for one day...how fast this thread moving!!!! i love songsong couple and goowon couple....but i attracted more to goowon couple for now...yeah this 2nd couple really stole my attention since beginning...yah jingoo ahjusshi its all because of you, how are you looks so cool...so handsome...and jiwonaaa...you are so pretty with that uniform....but no word for main couple...i loved it from head to toe..,i dont have any words left for this couple...all ppl here already speak my words about this couple...

YEAY....just in few minutes....live recapper....jal putakhanda....

• Like 8

You all are way too great! Keeping the thread moving like wind during a tornado. My streaming is lagging so bad. :( But I watched the new OST. So much feels. But I guess YSJ did just pick up the scarf LOL. What a gentleman. Happy watching! :) 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Is it just me or SJK looks really good here and especially in this drama with this haircut?  XD

yes but about 90% male leads in korean dramas wear hair bangs style that shadow their head thus conceal their handsomeness from us. thanks God that there no hair bangs here for male leads^_^

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:
  Hide contents

ed97c81bjw1f1iqbnwvwlj20s90fwmza.jpg

It's not just you! In my opinion, he has never looked better! :) 

• Like 2

To everyone whose asking about streaming link, just google kbs2 streaming and there you go, a bunch of links you can choose, that's what I did.

Anyway, hi, everyone, been lurking this thread since DOTS started. I'm totally obsessed with it. XD

And ep. 3 started, and the buffering is killing me.

• Like 3