[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

OH MY GOODNESSS!!! Ghsjskkdnsajha!!! 

I don't care. Give us a movie, a different story with SAME cast or a second season (though the script has to be WELL written enough. Too often I see 2nd seasons flopped.) We want bed scenes...marriage...kids...!!!

Oh gosh...so close to BTS and epilogue now and I can't join u guys to spaz live or even watch it live because I am stuck WORKING. okay. Fine. Fair enough. Neglected my work and sleep for weeks already. But still....Argh. This is it folks! Last of DotS!  

• Like 8

@lynne22

Exactly, I lose my hope for season 2 bcos the co-writer has said he will not do it. But now look, I was just so happy with the book and now they are seriously considering season 2, I wanna cry  :bawling: 

Today is the last day of DOTS and they gave us this news, I feel like my heart will explode... 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, kristy86 said:

Why do I feel so nervous already :sweatingbullets: 

Hi @nadya92 Yes, it will start in 9 minutes, kyaaa... and it will be about 90 minutes long, isn't great? So excited!

yeaaaa thankyu so much!!! me tooo so excitedddd!!!

omo @kokodus thats my fav too !! how I missed it sobs huaaaaaa Thanksssss for the pics ;)

• Like 3

SJK sweating a lot, lol, how I wish I understand what they are saying, he is so cute during the gang scene...

With KMS now on the shoveling scene, they are having so much fun

why the heck they dub SJK's voice during: " Then Save Him" scene???

OMO, it's so funny!!!

• Like 9

SJK shi, what are you saying? Oh, it's SHK interview too...

The Arabian President operation BTS now, look forward for their cute interaction

Now the scene where he burn Argus pic, I think SJK is a bit struggling with the crying scene here

• Like 7

1 hour ago, kristy86 said:

SJK sweating a lot, lol, how I wish I understand what they are saying, he is so cute during the gang scene...

With KMS now on the shoveling scene, they are having so much fun

why the heck they dub SJK's voice during: " Then Save Him" scene???

OMO, it's so funny!!!

Lol yes, it's so funny... i think it's Sergeant Choi's (Park Hoon) voice... the alpha team really had lots of fun bts, can't help but laugh so much :lol: esp the bromance between YSJ & SDY (in real life they are funny and close too) like during the shower scene, in real SJK lost the bet to JG hence, when he mentioned that there's many pretty girls in Uruk, one of them is Sistars, SJK wanted AOA i think hahaha

Cr. songjoongkiloves on IG

this is the part i like it... the men bonding! gosh what a team.. they can joke together as well

Edited by missling1
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, CatWhiskers said:

OH MY GOODNESSS!!! Ghsjskkdnsajha!!! 

I don't care. Give us a movie, a different story with SAME cast or a second season (though the script has to be WELL written enough. Too often I see 2nd seasons flopped.) We want bed scenes...marriage...kids...!!!

@CatWhiskers I have to quote this, LOL!

Could it be marriage first then followed by bed scenessssssss then kids???!!!

Please make our dream come true writer-nim!

tumblr_o5vdldLEbk1vpe86uo4_r1_1280.png

Prior to any mission, we write a will. I really hope that you will never have to read this.

If, by chance, you are reading this letter, it means that I couldn't keep my word.

I told you not to worry.

I said I wouldn't get hurt.

I said I wouldn't die.

I said I would return.

I failed to keep them all. I apologise.

Whenever you were was always bright.

I met you. I fell in love with you and this is how we must part.

I am very sorry. -Yoo Si Jin

~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 13

Speaker confession BTS, the director asked her to look mortified when glancing at SJK, lol, the look on her face, I can't...

I am so sorry for spamming the tread, I'm just too excited even though I don't know what they are saying.

The drunk scene now,oh my god she's so cute, she call him "AHJUSSI"??? She said he wants to die? he fell to the floor

they're having so much fun filming this scene

• Like 9