[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

i dont know how to say about red velvet appearance....omo my girl..and they sing dumb dumb while our dumb dumber couple busy fanboying over them...so hilarious...so cute....so funny...yeah army life cant be apart from girlbands...they always went crazy when watch girlbands..yeah because of girlbands give strong energy to all army men....even the one that already has girlfriends...cough cough YSJ cough cough cough SDY....hahahahahahahahaha...

i cant stop grinning and smiling ear to ear when read the live recaps..last night i cried ugly but today i smile like a fool...hahahahaha...i must be crazy..hahahahahaha

okay we dont get army marriage...but at least we got one marriage scene from one of many couples in this drama...how sweet all couple in this dramas....none had triangle...all have their own problems..all have their own strength...all looks prefect in their own ways..we cant compare which one is the best....i love all...

1. Dr song and nurse Ha....omo that 1030 folders is just so sweet...i never thought that kind of twist...dr song really a romanticts...come on that so sweet, a picture from your crush since 10 y.o...and his last will is just to confess to her that he love her...ah so sweeettttt

2. Dr daniel and his wife....finally you are on real marriage now...not only just fake marriage...chukae chukae daniel...you are so handsome....thanks for making appearance in the last two episode. i thought they left you behind in urk....

3.Gowoon couple....Oh MY GOD....finally finally finally....you got happy ending after push-pull since 1st episode..and thank let. Yoon for give your bless..looks even without SDY take off his uniform he already can make you proud...ofc you must proud to have a real army man like him as you son in law.....omo omo YMJ really so bold...but jjang jjang jjang too...why i always see the similarity between me and her???ah such awesome ending for this problematic couple..yeah i hate you a bit in the middle of drama because it just too frustrating riding your love story

4.song song....uri main couple....i dont know what words that i can say to you...yeah you are just a perfect couple the moment you become a couple..you learn about each other knowing about each other on your way to become a couple..so when you become one, you always find a way to understanding to each other...to support no matter what happen to each other...understanding all obstacles that might disturb your relationship...but that all makes you stronger...you really become a strong couple until the end..i am really enjoying the ride of your love story...i am enjoying every moment,every little grows up moment in your relationship...yeah you are big supporter to each other, you makes each other strong too....just jjang jjang jjang....i love you i love you...thanks for showing what a strong relationship must be....omo i am crying again..i dont want to say goodbye to all couple...i wont...i wont.....hiks hiks

• Like 16

Beautiful ending, just beautiful! KES really worked her magic on this one! Loved that the entire team (doctors, nurses and solders) was reunited and that loose ends were tied up. Can't believe that DoTs has ended its run.....sob sob...now to rewatch all the episodes.....it's been lovely being here in this forum with all you DoTs fans!! :)

• Like 13

Finally Happy Ending.....

Thank you to the DOTS team (PD,KES,actor,and all) you are all awesome!!

To all Dots trooper here I am asking your big apoligize,if I wrote something that hurt you

Thank you all Dots trooper for sharing everything

See all of you in another drama

• Like 10

Penultimate Episode of “Descendants of the Sun” Marks Highest Viewer Ratings Yet

Penultimate Episode of “Descendants of the Sun” Marks Highest Viewer Ratings Yet

Despite the legislative elections in South Korea yesterday which garnered a great deal of media coverage, “Descendants of the Sun” marked its highest nationwide ratings yet.

On April 14, according to Nielsen Korea, the 15th episode of KBS 2TV‘s “Descendants of the Sun,” which aired on April 13, had an overall episode viewer rating of 34.8 percent nationwide in South Korea. This is a 1.8 percent increase from the previous episode’s ratings, which were recorded at 33 percent.

One scene in particular marked an impressive 38.51 percent, making it the highest rated minute of this episode.

Spoiler

In this particular episode, both Yoo Si Jin (played by Song Joong Ki) and Seo Dae Young (played by Jin Goo) are both hit by gunshots while on a mission, supposedly killing them. Viewers hoping for a happy ending were shocked to see the possibility of their deaths.

However, when Kang Mo Yeon (played by Song Hye Kyo) heads to Albania as a medical volunteer a year later after their supposed deaths, Yoo Si Jin appears in front of her, alive and well. This unexpected plot twist was the highest rated minute of the whole episode.

descendants of the sun 2

The highest momentary viewer rating was the flashback of Yoo Si Jin and Seo Dae Young’s first encounter, which was recorded at 42.5 percent in the capital area and 39.5 percent nationwide.

However, tensions are still high amongst viewers, as Seo Dae Young has yet to make an appearance that would confirm his survival.

Will “Descendants of the Sun” have a happy ending? Find out when it airs on April 14 at 10 p.m. KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/13/penultimate-episode-of-descendants-of-the-sun-marks-highest-viewer-ratings-yet/

• Like 16

Guest Tinkiebell
30 minutes ago, Neintynein said:

In Canada? Really?.... Huh!!!!! :flushed:, ok !!!

23 minutes ago, 1bin said:

Are u saying we have a volcano  here in Vancouver? Um.. That's news to me??? Oh boy!!!  Then I need to go run to the rubble and save my captain!! He likes mouth to mouth resuscitation !!

Thanks for all the recaps... I can now go into work all giddy!!!

Please... haven't we already given up on logic in this drama many many episodes ago? :lol:

GUYS!. I know we're all super excited today , I am literally jumping between this thread, the shipper thread and my inbox. In case any of you want to ship with SongSong shippers, come and join the party!!.

And I love Mr. Gabriel.....lots of kisses to him even though he was such a bad guy in the show!..lol

• Like 22

17 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Sergeant Fish Nose at the Red Velvet concert was HILARIOUS! Don't care if the plot was useless because it's a reflection into the lives of a South Korean soldier. Aren't girl groups refreshing entertainment for them? I loved SDY dancing..and SJK! OMG..the bromance game in this drama is STRONG. 

the sergeant fish nose scene so hilarious....idol performance in army is trend in seoul korea...so this scene is fun actually

• Like 6

Gabriel.Dye (acted as bad guy disguised as UN guy) updated his IG - pic taken with SJK & SHK

Gosh, i've been wondering all these actors, actresses, staffs, crews, everyone involved in the production would have taken many pics months ago from the start till the end of the drama - either selfies, with others, of the scenes, of the places etc etc, they must be dying to post them but can't cos the drama isn't showing yet till now

• Like 22

i posted this on the goowon couple thread so i thought i would share it here too. unless someone has already posted a translation. in that case i'm sorry but i have to leave in a couple of minutes and don't have time to back read but i really wanted to share this anyway. 

this is a semi accurate attempt at translation of sdy's letter to ymj, as read by him during the cafeteria scene. please correct any errors for me!

"my strategy was always to run away, you, who was more courageous than anyone else, and me who was (not sure it might be hateful? all i know is he's putting himself down in contrast to her), for loving me i am thankful, and i am also sorry. by chance, if you're reading this the (again he uses the same adjective here that he used to describe himself before) me gave you pain like this until the end. don't forgive me. as much as i thought about you, i hope you are that much happy (? okay that sentence i'm really not sure about lol). to yoon myung joo, who i loved passionately, whether i'm alive or dead, i love you. that won't change."

• Like 8

I am supposed to miss DOTS like crazy now but instead I can't stop laughing when I re-watch the clips. :D

The kiss scene between MY ans SJ on the board is super sweet, especially the way they look at each other and smile. No bed scene but we have kisses and serious confessions from both side.  SJK, you are such a good kisser - and don't wear white because it makes female swoon over you :phew:

DOTS really puts me through a roller coaster of emotions :lol:

• Like 14