[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Yeaaa! Fist bump to you chingu @razledgoose. It is nearly 02:00 a.m in my place. Ha ha. 

Just to say that I don't want to make any prediction of what will happen in the end. It will ruin my excitement. I prefer to let myself in a surprise mood as I don't like people tell me about the movie that I haven't watch yet. :P:lol:

• Like 11

8 hours ago, booho said:

oh man, now i understand why KES only make this drama only in 16 episode

unlike the other drama, i can say DOTS is really honest and "flat" in storyline. the story is only about a "simple life" , the "progress" between YSJ and KMY , a soldier an a doctor, and people around them.

from episode 1-12 glad the story was based in URUK, u can input earthquake, human tracking, disease etc in the storyline. That's why in ep 13-14 when they back to seoul, it feel a little bit "lacking" , glad only 2 more episode left.

The power in this drama i think is from their "character" interaction, dialog,  and also KES make the story interesting and fun to watch , and also thx to SHK and SJK, they can make their character in this drama alive, if it's not them i don't think DOTS can make a huge hit

Actually I beg to differ, the 1st episode was also in South Korea but it was very refreshing & interesting on how they stop a robbery & the OTP 1st meeting. I think in Urk there were too many elements & events that kept us in high so when they came back to SK, it became mundane. But somehow I feel that from ep 1-12 was written by one writer & 13 onwards was another writer, anyone feels the same?

• Like 7

Oh! And the sleeping scene, do anyone feels that KMY is sleeping too near to the edge. If they are trying to portrayed that they are so comfy sleeping & dead tired then maybe but the closeness not there! 

U all watch Oh My Venus, the hugging together sleeping scene was daebak!!!

• Like 10

5 hours ago, winterbubbletea said:

Fatima would be looked after by Valentine whom is the owner of the Bar establishment.

The guy didn't shoot Captain Yoo rather he was shot from behind by a group in a van. He is also the guy that Yoo Shi Jin fought in the DMZ line during the first episode. He is the one that ended up in the hospital with Captain Yoo.

thank you, I know the guy didn't shoot Captain Yoo, just got confused because I watch ep 14 live and then watch again with Chinese sub, don't know is it because of North Korea and China politics relationship, the profile of the guy changed a bit in Chinese  broadcasting version, anyway clear now. ^^  

• Like 7

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I have to wonder if he will be MIA (missing in action) and assumed dead. After seeing the preview for 15, I feel this dark cloud looming, but hopeful that this wonderful action, romantic drama will end on a positive note so that will will want to re-watch it over and over again.

i agree with u! he might be missing somewhere else and then suddenly pooping up! :joy: pardon me if im wrong :joy:

• Like 7

f2b6d50.jpg

@picorange

What!!!!!!

If I knew this would turn out into this grace of YSJ, I would not watch this drama. 

No...I can't let him go, so easily recovered and now he will be dead in the end. I have a feeling that when MY and SJ camp, SJ is asked to go to the 'department store' again and shot to death. :crazy::bawling::bawling:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, mizuki85 said:

@picorange

What!!!!!!

If I knew this would turn out into this grace of YSJ, I would not watch this drama. 

No...I can't let him go, so easily recovered and now he will be dead in the end. I have a feeling that when MY and SJ camp, SJ is asked to go to the 'department store' again and shot to death. :crazy::bawling::bawling:

is there a tomb like that? it looks like photoshoped :joy: and its RYU SIJIN..Not YOO Sijin..Yo..Man..come on :joy:

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, SkyKid said:

thank you, I know the guy didn't shoot Captain Yoo, just got confused because I watch ep 14 live and then watch again with Chinese sub, don't know is it because of North Korea and China politics relationship, the profile of the guy changed a bit in Chinese  broadcasting version, anyway clear now. ^^  

2 hours ago, thepixies said:

Agree! I enjoyed the NK incident a lot more than Argus's storyline. 

Although it was weird for me to hear the dialogue between NK captain and his superior (the real baddie) voice-overed in an American accent in the Chinese subbed version of the episode. Huh? Why they do that?

It's because of the China-NK political relationship, Chinese version totally cut and edited this storyline. First, ep1, they didn't broadcast the first fight between Alpha Team and NK soldiers at all. Ep13, they cut all the scenes with Sr.Lt.Ahn too: the convo when he and Si Jin guarding the door and talking, the restaurant when he taking Alpha Team to eat noddles. Then this ep, they dubbed all the convo between Sr.Lt.Ahn and that bad boss in English, made them some English-speaking people, not NK. They gave him a new name (Tian) and said that he's a terrorist. Lol. The noddle restaurant was said to be in Jakarta, not Pyong Yang either. Well, kinda laughable. :P

I watch many versions trying to get everything, because Eng sub got many things lost in translation. So I hope that clear things up.

• Like 14

Chingus please don't fret and chide the drama. We only have 1 week left with these precious characters. I do not know how I will deal with leaving this show. After waiting for it for over a year and now coming down to the last 2 episodes it is all so bittersweet. 

Cherish these last two episodes and our sweet couples :wub: 

The end of the drama is near. I trust KES. I am sure the drama will end wonderfully.

• Like 22

regarding the gunshot wound multiple times ---  given enough adrenaline - (which YSJ had)  one can get up and still walk and talk despite any trauma to the body--  

Believe me -- I've seen it multiple times - I work in Trauma hospital .......  You can get a surge of energy -- just like the NK soldier as well -----  

• Like 22