[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

LOL the way YSJ CPR-ing KMY looks more like husband waking up his wifey in the morning... with kisses hehehehe.. 

BTW is it only me or did Song couple always glued together when they sit down? in Mubarat mansion.. in Daniel house... and so much skinship like all the time.. my heart keeps on fluttering.. how can I not suspect them when I saw SHK wore exactly the same clothes it looked like she moved to SJK apartment hehehehe... not delulu here..

• Like 19

2 hours ago, a15t3 said:

If they are Song - Song, there wouldn't be any real life.  Song - Song are not going to marry each other since they share same family name. :)

LOL what kinda BS is that? Not every people who shares same family name are family related.. and my ahjumma chingu in Seoul's her parents are both Park but they come from different region. 

You can marry anyone with the same surname as long as not family or blood related.

• Like 11

done watching with subs too, i was teary-eyed at that flashback when actor Lee Jong Hyuk was shot, when YSJ broke down that was painful to watch...crying.gif

i find the relationship between SJ and MJ cute, i find it amusing when they tease each other about marrying, lol grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

there were so many hilarious moments in this ep and to watch it with subs makes it twice the fun, 028.gif

• Like 15

Another great episode. Of course MY would pull back after the kiss, she is a very ordinary person and seeks normalcy in everything she does but, she also finds the ordinary boring, her attraction SJ is there but does it go beyond attraction?.I think the time their apart will show her she sincerely did care for him. 

So will SJ be told to apology or confess in the next episode?

From the preview they seem to be keeping in touch, so I say he gets to confess.

• Like 9

Isn't a kind of given that in that line of work, SJ can't tell much to MY?  if she's told everything, it puts her life in danger just as much as his own.  Unless she wants to live in seclusion like Avenger Hawkeye's family in the countryside somewhere, she can't avoid being a target.  Did Agus already check her out of the funeral?  It's only the rare case like Bruce Willis' "Reds", where a love interest, Mary Louise Parker's character, becomes a top spy herself.  MY just needs to live for the moment.  If she's with him for 3 months, or for 30 years, YSJ is super hot and super into her.  So she should let go of inhabitations and make him run laps shirtless while he's still by her side.  :w00t: :blink:  Life @ Urk is short.  Back in Korea, both of them would be "on call", so it will always be an 'enjoy' the moment kind of relationship.  We're certainly enjoying the "moment"!

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, minoz_joyax said:

i find the relationship between SJ and MJ cute, i find it amusing when they tease each other about marrying, lol grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

there were so many hilarious moments in this ep and to watch it with subs makes it twice the fun, 028.gif

Yeah, agree to that... Their conversation  does show their "platonic relationship" .. but still it worries KMY :D

• Like 8

@1bin i dont think so, at the funeral scene, we only saw agus observation situation, maybe he indeed spying SJ,

OR maybe agus just came to funeral to see his friends who died. Im still sure he is not Spying MY, maybe later, because i dont think he have big problem with SJ yet. He just give warn SJ not to interrupt his business. 

• Like 3

I really liked this episode.  Despite the fast pace of the story, I like that the romance is going slower.  For super smart KMY who dedicated her life to becoming not just a doctor, but the super freak cardiac thoracic surgeon and then a professor, I would think she is a control freak like my friends who are in those professions.  Now, here comes a guy who she instantly liked but throws her off balance.  Her head knows he may be trouble, but her heart is intrigued.  Plus, she is just really attracted to his looks and humor.  I love her sass and I think she loves his sass. Thus, she keeps saying her heart is troubled and everything is so complicated.  

Meanwhile, he just wants her to trust him.  How can she trust him when everything he does is in secret and when she wants to ask him about his feelings and thoughts involving everything but her he doesn't want to share?  Trust him blindly, so he asks.  Now, that is asking for a miracle from a control freak doctors. 

I like that in the whirlwind there is some caution.  Of course, I want the caution all thrown to the wind in a few episodes.  No one wants a fuddy duddy for too long. 

• Like 18

3 hours ago, enzek said:

If other drama I might become annoyed with the female lead right now but for this drama I cut Mo Yeon some slack. I mean come on the male lead is not a chaebol who has crazily possessive mother/father or jealousy insane sister/brother or annoying fiance/future fiance but a soldier that have a risk to being kill and potentially die. Yes at the beginning she's interested and respond back to his affection but now slowly she see the reality being soldier. He's hot but his job is dangerous. Not to mention that sometimes he had to leaves and go to the foreign countries for some period. Before this she asked to broke up because its easier to end the relationship before you involve deeply in it. But fate make they meet each other again without she know it. At first she try to acts normal and guarded her feelings but what to do when the man continue to flirting, courting and openly shows his affection and care for her? As a normal woman her heart and feelings feel touch and shaken. I don't blame her if she's feel hesitate about it.

And as for the royal hotness Captain Yoo Shi Jin he must be open to her about his job that become a part of his life. if you want the sexy doctor to accept you, you must be open and share unless you're not serious about it. Woman need some feels of secure in a relationship dude!

i'm happy that they separated for a while so she can thinks seriously about her feelings for him. Actually I want episode that they apart from each other a bit longer to see how she manage and cope the situation without him.

LOL at the royal part :D

I don't think SJ can open up about his mssions. That's against military rules. She just has to deal with it. Just like she can't discuss her patients without violating doctor patient privilege.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, 1bin said:

Isn't a kind of given that in that line of work, SJ can't tell much to MY?  if she's told everything, it puts her life in danger just as much as his own.  Unless she wants to live in seclusion like Avenger Hawkeye's family in the countryside somewhere, she can't avoid being a target.  Did Agus already check her out of the funeral?  It's only the rare case like Bruce Willis' "Reds", where a love interest, Mary Louise Parker's character, becomes a top spy herself.  MY just needs to live for the moment.  If she's with him for 3 months, or for 30 years, YSJ is super hot and super into her.  So she should let go of inhabitations and make him run laps shirtless while he's still by her side.  :w00t: :blink:  Life @ Urk is short.  Back in Korea, both of them would be "on call", so it will always be an 'enjoy' the moment kind of relationship.  We're certainly enjoying the "moment"!

I like the way you think!

And like she said this episode, it would be boring if he were a normal man.  She just has to accept this new life with him.  

Wow the ratings.  I feel sorry for the two other dramas. Let's break 30% tomorrow. :D 

• Like 10

It just keeps getting better and better. 

There'll be a new drama coming out next week I think, replacing OMHE..but I hope the numbers will not drop. 

DotS fighting!! :)

Can't wait for episode 6 tonight. Perhaps it's time for the medic team + Myeong Joo to shine. 

Just finished watching episode 5..definitely one of my fav episodes. And somehow I got attracted to Daniel and Agus. Lol how did they find all the good looking guys to be in this drama? 

• Like 14