[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Image result for descendants of the sunImage result for descendants of the sun[羞嗒嗒]

Hi everyone:)

Unlurking to say that I am not sure if it was seeing Yoo Shi Jin on top of the hospital roof stepping onto that Black Hawk, looking back at her from the start.  Or if it was Kang Mo Yeon's scarf blowing in the wind falling to the ground, her hair blowing around her beautiful face or seeing him through her eyes. That saying there is nothing like a man in uniform becomes FACT!   That made me know I was hooked!  To think I wondered if there would be chemistry between them.  Let's just say it's more than working for me.  Not to mention Seo Dae Young & Yeoon Myeong Joo are going to be the bonus and just as interesting.  As if the writing & cast aren't amazing enough, the OST that is the melody behind some already heart[心] pumping moments are already on my IPhone.  

Looking forward to the episodes ahead and all the feeling's & excitement they will bring.  As in most dramas that capture you you're always left wanting more.  That's why this thread it's posts & authors are so important.  For a great drama becomes even greater when there are those to share it with.  Whether reading or writing you're able to enjoy each other and learn something as well.  Thankful to be here among you:wub:

23 minutes ago, The_dia said:

really??? RYU HWAYOUNG?? t-ara ex?? i can't recognize her at all.

OST that playin in this ep is Gummy voice right?? sound like her for me.

the scene and that ost give me goosebump. 

ost really something. can't they just add The One, Taeyeon, Or Hyorin on a line too

its her lolol. and i also surprise how come she can trend so high while she only cameo for few seconds lol

yes its Gummy!!!^^ in sure. then maybe part 4 is Kwill and part 5 Gummy! 

how come i never see Jingoo in trending topics :( our Jingoo need some attention :(:( 

• Like 5

OMMMMGGG!!!!:dizzy: i just online now and 10 pages to read and now end of the kiss scene!!!!:blush::blush::blush: as expected!!..the way he staring at her and went to kiss her...OMmmGg!!!..  the grab chin???perhaps its change to hot angle!!!

Seriously..i'm speechless!!!! Song2 aura is so hot!!!!..like sun!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 11

the calm after the kiss.... awww a week to wait!!!!! but  then i have them to repeat the episodes hahahaha... kyaaa im so happy... hoping for high ratings tomorrow!!!! and to you guys have a good sleep.... its been fun here :)

• Like 9

Shi Jin is one of the flirtiest characters I have ever seen in K-drama. He really seizes all chances to chase after the one he loves but never to a point where I think he is so thick-skinned :phew: So bold, sincere and honest with his feeling. He scolds MY for her rash behaviours but soon realizes how they come from her true feelings and acts on his emotions immediately with a kiss.

Does he know he will be transferred due to disobeying commands?

• Like 18

Despite extremely limited screen time, the secondary OTP to me is still more intriguing, the scene whereby Dae Young went to his ex-girlfriend's wedding seems to indicate that his current relationship mirrors his previous one. He was probably rejected by the girl's family who probably thought him to be inferior and incompatible, as a result, he acted in a passive manner leading to her rejecting him and probably marrying the man of her family's choice. Thus,. she acted extremely sheepishly and was afraid of him saying anything to her current husband. Whereas, he seems to just say something along the lines of "I only came to see what the guy you are marrying look like, this is my girlfriend, forget me, since you made your choice, be happy, I sincerely give you my  blessings". All this was witnessed by Myeong Ju which could explain her stickiness, frustration and tears as he is probably behaving in the same manner again. 

Hopefully, this secondary arc will be properly developed since the drama is pre-produced and not abandoned due to the events to come and the primary OTP relationship getting more prominence.

• Like 13

Many thanks to all the live recappers for their hard work :)  I didn't get to see this episode live today, but there are lots of gifs and pics of the kiss at the end, lol.  They really know how to tease and make us suffer for another week before the next episode.  It's going to be a long, long wait :(  Hopefully they'll release some new stills or bts to make the wait easier.

Don't know if this has been posted or not (this thread moves too fast), but here's the preview for episode 5 with English subs.  We'll get to see Daniel in the next episode :)

cr to Nayaa

Love the way he looks at her just before he swoops in for the kiss :wub: 

Spoiler

b0315e00jw1f1k1uz5a5wj20hs1e1qrc.jpg

• Like 19

just drop to said..... (actually i am waiting this moment...hahahahahahahaha)

happy 200 pages....lets grow bigger and bigger and bigger!!!!!! lets have fun here!!!!!!

fyuh...after the hype read live recap (and ended it with KISS SCENE) suddenly i remember i have another job tonight...backreading 20or 30 pages since the last time i read (God, i dont even remember the last page i read)

while waiting next week episode that like a torture to myself, i will watch this week episode over and over and over again...hahahaha.. (like what i did last week...i watched ep 1 and 2, three times already..lol..thats how much i love this drama..i am ready hurt and happy with this drama...i am a fool too to this drama) especially i will rewatching the last scene from ep 4 again and again and again...hahahahahahaha(i need a long and near version...KBS better you give it next week okay...promise!!!!!yakseok!!!!:P)

hmmmmm....what rating will this drama get for tonight episode????hmmmmmmmmm

i will sleep soundly tonight because my two drama get kiss scenes....dots and omhe...hahahahahaha (i am a happy fangirl )

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

@sanaeozoraEpi-3 parody was hilarious. That 50 shades line was....:bawling:

Thanks! I was actually hurrying to post that one...so that I could catch up with the new episode.

This time around I have more time for episode 04...it had many epic moments hopefully they'll be easy to recap!

At any rate...that KISS!! Seriously Song Joong-ki is trying to kill us all. 

• Like 7