[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

OMG. I feel more restless after watching ep 3 live than before watching it. Even tho I don't know Korean but I guess SJ's decision of letting MY do the operation today will get him into trouble. Hence he has to wear the green uniform to report it with his big bosses. That's where the scene MY drives away with tears on her face angrily as in the preview for ep 3, realizing her help is the reason he's being punished. It might also be one of the factors leading to the kiss where SJ holds MY's chin up, they are some sort in the kitchen with a bottle of liqueur on their hands coz he wears the same green uniform. It's like they fight and make up with a kiss 

Edited by bentley09
  • Like 18

7 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Haih ... they are in the  -I-like-you-but-we-can't-be-together-so-let-pissed-each-other stage huh? 

Interesting phase.... 

The were not touching each other ...but walaweii.. the spark.. I wonder how explosive will it be if they kiss 

heeeee I'm shallow ... they are in very risky situation.. and there are other life and death matter all I can think is just kiss ...hik hik hik .. Howell just shoot me...

Hahah random posting while waiting for torrent link very anxious to watch that slow mo .. It took like forever for SJ to reach MY

well

u need to watch this full episode

and u will know why

kinda like usual korean drama type-- push and pull lolll

yeaa exactly their in that stage!!! LOLLL

• Like 12

Doesn't Shin Jin care too much about a girl who "broke up" with him 8 months ago and who he thought he is not destined to be with? :phew: The girl whom as soon as he meets again, he is on his full flirting, playful mood? :P To whom he said "I am happy to see you again" even when he is saluting to the music of the national anthem - what is he thinking by then, his country or the girl? And because of her, he is willing to disobey his command.

It must have been love :rolleyes:

• Like 16

poor captain ysj , his act of being a nice gentleman was snub by dr kmy by just ignoring his helping hand

ed97c81bjw1f1iure2i13j20nq0d2mzc.jpg

ed97c81bjw1f1iuremueej20nq0d2abx.jpg

ed97c81bjw1f1iurfi1fqj20nq0d2q55.jpg

there's nothing he can do about it

Spoiler

ed97c81bjw1f1iurg8r0xj20nq0d2wg2.jpg

• Like 20

I CANT BREATHE!!! I CAN'T STOP GRINNING!!

Why are they so sweet? *fanning myself*

I don't mind all the cheesy moments because because I've been waiting for them since eps.1.

Let's enjoy the cheesiness before we lose it. :)

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

I CANT BREATHE!!! I CAN'T STOP GRINNING!!

Why are they so sweet? *fanning myself*

I don't mind all the cheesy moments because because I've been waiting for them since eps.1.

Let's enjoy the cheesiness before we lose it. :)

OW YEAHH baby please give us all the cheese lovey dovey... you gurls seem to have fun watching live streaming.. I'll be watching RAW soon after finishing my administration.. 

Thanks a lot recappers.. you girls are great!

• Like 10

yes truly agree with you leedonghaek! though there's no kissing scene yet in this episode still the sweet moments is DAEBAK , the closest skinship they have is only on  these scenes yet it makes our hearts flutter

6d28808fjw1f1ivu2tlnuj21120ku0wk.jpg

ed97c81bjw1f1iqbiix4mj20s90fw40y.jpg

673c0421gw1f1iublwmfmj20mz0cytao.jpg

one of the funny moments in episode 3

Spoiler

673c0421gw1f1iv0kn60wj21hc5007wh.jpg

• Like 23

Text preview ep.4 

일촉즉발의 팽팽한 긴장감이 감도는 메디큐브 안. 겨눠진 총구들 사이에서 모연은 갈등하는데... 한편, 우르크 공항에서 마주친 대영과 명주. 대영은 차마 움직이지 못하고 명주는 그런 대영을 향해 한 걸음 한 걸음 다가선다.

• Like 13

4 hours ago, vu_hoa1983 said:

Doesn't Shin Jin care too much about a girl who "broke up" with him 8 months ago and who he thought he is not destined to be with? :phew: The girl whom as soon as he meets again, he is on his full flirting, playful mood? :P To whom he said "I am happy to see you again" even when he is saluting to the music of the national anthem - what is he thinking by then, his country or the girl? And because of her, he is willing to disboey his command.

It must have been love :rolleyes:

i think at first he agree with the break up because he thought they had to separated for 8 months because he needs to go to Uruk. imagine it, they can't even go to date peacefully, all dates were interrupted! so if they relationship still continue, it is ok for her if he leaves for 8 months? at that time in korea they barely known each other and don't fully invested in their relationship yet so it better to let her go. but now she with him in Uruk so why miss the opportunity right?:P or it is because he is lonely haha

what is he thinking by then, his country or the girl?

both:P why bother to choose when you can get both? your job and your woman;)

i only watched bit video by KBS and screencap for ep 3 but he's in the flirty funny mode today eh. try to get skinship as much as he can:lol:

• Like 11