[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Song Joong Ki and Jin Goo Show Off Their Real Life Bromance

kminjungee March 1, 2016

Song Joong Ki and Jin Goo Show Off Their Real Life Bromance

Song Joong Ki and Jin Goo could win best couple award with their bromance that makes your heart warm up just by looking at them.

On March 1, KBS posted on its official Instagram a photo of Song Joong Ki and Jin Goo practicing the script together on the set of KBS2‘s “Descendants of the Sun,” with the caption, “Reading the script in character as well.”

jin goo song joong ki 2jin goo song joong ki

They also posted another picture of the two aiming with toy guns, with another caption that says, “Shooting the toy gun like Delta Force as well.”

In yet another photo, Song Joong Ki and Jin Goo are standing side by side, wearing the same striped shirt while gazing at the camera. The two’s exceptional and warm visuals are sure to capture any girl’s heart.

In “Descendants of the Sun,” Song Joong Ki is currently playing the role of Yoo Shi Jin, captain of special forces, while Jin Goo is Seo Dae Young, chief master sergeant of special forces. The two are already been receiving much attention for their chemistry in the first two episodes.

It tells the story of soldiers and doctors who are sent to an unknown land, and, in the midst of an extreme situation, learn to love and band together. It is written by Kim Eun Sook, who also wrote “Secret Garden” as well as “Heirs,” and is directed by Lee Eung Bok.

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on KBS2. Catch the latest episode on Viki!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/01/song-joong-ki-and-jin-goo-show-off-their-real-life-bromance/

• Like 17

20 hours ago, IrisFM said:
I'm looking forward to this car ride scene and their conversation. Perhaps they are on another date?

They are beaming with happiness here with her fondling looking over to him while he drives the car with his eyes-almost-close from laughing.

Spoiler

12783280_178565785857193_2064352112_n.jp

@IrisFM, the third row pic is actually an NG/Blooper committed by Joongki. The actual scene of that moment is a bit serious but then he apologized and got Hye Kyo to smile too. If I am not mistaken, this scene is included in tongiht's episode....I remember in the teaser there was an accident in the highway that was reported and a scene were Shi Jin rode a vehicle to check it out...maybe this was the result....Mo Yeon getting a ride from him.

Can't wait for tonight!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, NhicarT said:

Hi @nadya92 yes that one, I got confused about the timing of that scene too. Now that I think about it could it be just before he got assigned to Uruk and maybe this is a scene that will be shown as a flashback?

Soooo excited for ep 3 tomorrow (it's still Tuesday in my side of the globe :rolleyes: )

Hai Hai :blush::blush::blush: Hmm if it a flashback.. Thats make sense too because (maybe) the scene was where SJ went to see MY to get a treatment but end up MY had a surgery on that day.. Heee Looking forward for this scene too because SJ looks so cute :wub::wub::wub:

11 hours left :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, alleverything said:

I rewatched episode 1 again, and only just noticed how much emphasis they put on that scene at the end where the guys take off their name tags. YSJ used it in the first episode as a way of identifying himself, and in one of the teasers he is also intensely looking at it.

Can't shake the feeling that something bad might happen (or knowing dramas, we THINK something bad happened) and his name tag will be found or something along those lines. Just feel like it will come back because it's been highlighted a lot already.

maybe there will be people dies in this drama but i feel it is the side character not the main leads. or maybe one of the 2nd leads like king 2 hearts:vicx: or one of the 3rd couple that gonna have a baby?:crazy:

from asianwiki:

-Story is set in the fictional place of "Wooreukeu" with war and disease raging-

dunno but they are at the warzone right now. anything can happen:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

I am jumping on the DotS band wagon and hoping to heal my heartbreak from CiTT.  I finished watching episode 1 an 2.  LOVING the cute witty banters between the OTP.  I do hope the writer does justice to the characters and their developments. The last scene from episode 2 was so swoon worthy!  SJK looks so DARN HOT!!!  I want to get a set of aviators just from that scene :w00t::D

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, ktn1122 said:

I am jumping on the DotS band wagon and hoping to heal my heartbreak from CiTT. 

ditto sis.head and heart still hurting as CiTT ends.. but the thoughts of DoTS ep3 tonight cheer me up fine hahaha  now checking  thread time and again for updates... super thanks everyone...and fighting ep3!

ps... hope to see more of this bromance too.. soo cute!

• Like 12

iQiyi posted on weibo that Dae Young and Myung Joo's sweet past will be revealed tonight in episode 3.  Looking forward to seeing their past history and what made them break up. 

Jo Jae Yoon updated his Instagram with this pic.

e2438f6cjw1f1ie08y9yoj20ku0bqmyv.jpg

cr to weibo

• Like 20

40 minutes ago, crixa said:

Finally it's Wednesday! My favourite day! However, since I'm an international fan, I have to wait for one more day for subtitles. :tears: I'm not complaining though, I'm happy that there are people who take time out of their busy lives just to translate for free. Kudos to them! I have never in my entire lifetime watched the first two episodes of a Korean drama more than once. but DOTS is just DAE to the BAK! Even as a SHK fan, I had never watched episodes multiple times. I only replay my favourite scenes but with DOTS. I watched it three times consecutively for three days. Song JoongKi is by far my favourite leading man for SHK. I'm sorry KDW, I still love you. :wub:

Thank you for everyone's updates! You guys are awesome!

me tooo!! i can only wait until Thurs morning before subs are out and i cant wait!! i have been thinking about DoTS the whole week too! 

i also wanna thank the live recappers tonight for their translations and hard work. i usually find it very hard to multi task because i really wanna focus on the show only. so i think we are blessed to have those translators helping us out tonight. 

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! :wub:

• Like 10