[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

@ valsava

Yes, In Ho told that their marriage is a farce. Mistress Jeong reminded Eun Ah that In Ho had packed his bag on his own accord that alerted her about the ledgers.

So far, we know In Ho is a Type A but he did not do the test. Yeong Hee does not want him to burden himself in her affairs any longer.

Do you think anyone will give her the ledgers because she asked for it knowing what she wanted with it? I do not think anyone wanted to put such a pressure on In Ho knowing that In Ho wants no part with Eun Ah. Eun Ah is the family member and therefore she should try to save her mother if she could not not bargaining for the impossible.

Yeong Hee told Eun Ah that she will do whatever she asked if Eun Ah took the test but Yeong Hee would meant what it is within her own means and power. Who is she to ask for the ledgers knowing the implication of it to In Ho's father and the fact that In Ho had suffered the "humiliation" of a farce marriage for it. 

I think it will be better to make Madam Choi's remaining days happy then giving in to a threat.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava

Wow.....EA needs to be admitted into a mental institution. No....she isn't crazy, she is just evil and knows the difference between right and wrong. She is simply evil and willing to let her mother die because of a man. I will be shocked if she's alive at the end of the drama because I think she may kill herself rather than live without IH. I'm just waiting for Mdm Jeong to find out what everyone else knows.

Poor IH can't catch a break at all. As if having this crazy witch after him isn't enough, now he may have no choice but to accept YH's and halmoni's request. Yes he will save Mdm Choi's life without hesitating but what does he get at the end except being lonely. He will have saved two people from that family and will still have his heart broken. 

@ valsava

Yes, In Ho told that their marriage is a farce. Mistress Jeong reminded Eun Ah that In Ho had packed his bag on his own accord that alerted her about the ledgers.

So far, we know In Ho is a Type A but he did not do the test. Yeong Hee does not want him to burden himself in her affairs any longer.

Do you think anyone will give her the ledgers because she asked for it knowing what she wanted with it? I do not think anyone wanted to put such a pressure on In Ho knowing that In Ho wants no part with Eun Ah. Eun Ah is the family member and therefore she should try to save her mother if she could not not bargaining for the impossible.

Yeong Hee told Eun Ah that she will do whatever she asked if Eun Ah took the test but Yeong Hee would meant what it is within her own means and power. Who is she to ask for the ledgers knowing the implication of it to In Ho's father and the fact that In Ho had suffered the "humiliation" of a farce marriage for it. 

I think it will be better to make Madam Choi's remaining days happy then giving in to a threat.

@jackie1048,  So the other daughter in the states is no match,  I think IH will volunteer to do it on his own without them even knowing however it turns out EA plan isn't going to work or IH wil put those ledger to use before she can try and do something more drastic    

@valsava

Wow.....EA needs to be admitted into a mental institution. No....she isn't crazy, she is just evil and knows the difference between right and wrong. She is simply evil and willing to let her mother die because of a man. I will be shocked if she's alive at the end of the drama because I think she may kill herself rather than live without IH. I'm just waiting for Mdm Jeong to find out what everyone else knows.

Poor IH can't catch a break at all. As if having this crazy witch after him isn't enough, now he may have no choice but to accept YH's and halmoni's request. Yes he will save Mdm Choi's life without hesitating but what does he get at the end except being lonely. He will have saved two people from that family and will still have his heart broken. 

@tinatrix236,  The flaw don;t see in her plan is that IH can counter her plan if he's a match YH will have to marry him this would be just what she gets but I want YH and DS together..   

@valsava

Lol!! I have always wanted YH to end up with IH but have come to terms with the reality of the situation. She doesn't seem to have feelings for him anymore and her grandmother seems to be against IH and is a strong supporter of DS. I am really trying to get my mind off the romance and concentrate on waiting for that moment when Mdm Jeong's world crumbles.

@valsava

Lol!! I have always wanted YH to end up with IH but have come to terms with the reality of the situation. She doesn't seem to have feelings for him anymore and her grandmother seems to be against IH and is a strong supporter of DS. I am really trying to get my mind off the romance and concentrate on waiting for that moment when Mdm Jeong's world crumbles.

@tinatrix236,  I think IH has already taking steps Mistress Jeong should crumble tomorrow we only have 2 episodes left so her EA and brother is in for big trouble, All they need to do is catch they goons and all 3 are cook goose..    

@ valsava

President Jang's daughter-in-law, Mi Jung is currently pregnant and therefore unable to donate an organ.

Just a note that the new TV Novel is titled "Saebomi" starting 17th August 2015

@jackie1048,  I'm aware of the new TV novel starting after this one I could only find the name for it no other information no cast or whats it about..  

Preview to Episode 118 (for my sister)

Dong Soo, Yeong Hee discuss with Chairman Jang

Chairman Jang: Is this really what Eun Ha had said?

Dong Soo: We can't go to In Woo to demand for the ledger

Chairman Jang talks to Eun Ha

Chairman Jang: Why is there a need for you to have the ledgers

Eun Ha: It is becasue if I have the ledgers in my hands (possession), Oppa will never leave me

Chairman Jang: Do you think that once the ledgers are in your hands, In Woo would not leave you

Grandmother persuade Eun Ha

Grandmother: She is also your Mother

Eun Ha: No matter whatever you say if it is regarding the kidney...I have nothing further to add

In Woo walks into their conversation

Grandmother: That person is your Mother....How can you say such things

In Woo speaks to Grandmother

In Woo: Why is she not "donating"?

Grandmother: The in between you & Yeong Hee

In Woo: Regarding Yeong Hee?

Grandmother: I don't know how can such a matter evolves to become to such circumstance

Preview to Episode 118 (for my sister)

Dong Soo, Yeong Hee discuss with Chairman Jang

Chairman Jang: Is this really what Eun Ha had said?

Dong Soo: We can't go to In Woo to demand for the ledger

Chairman Jang talks to Eun Ha

Chairman Jang: Why is there a need for you to have the ledgers

Eun Ha: It is becasue if I have the ledgers in my hands (possession), Oppa will never leave me

Chairman Jang: Do you think that once the ledgers are in your hands, In Woo would not leave you

Grandmother persuade Eun Ha

Grandmother: She is also your Mother

Eun Ha: No matter whatever you say if it is regarding the kidney...I have nothing further to add

In Woo walks into their conversation

Grandmother: That person is your Mother....How can you say such things

In Woo speaks to Grandmother

In Woo: Why is she not "donating"?

Grandmother: The in between you & Yeong Hee

In Woo: Regarding Yeong Hee?

Grandmother: I don't know how can such a matter evolves to become to such circumstance

@gerrytan8063,  Thanks for the preview translation,

Why do I feel just because she thinks she tricking them to get those books she will end up tricking herself and getting all of them caught she really has turn her real family against her knowing she wasn't a match and played with her mom life like that who would want to be around her..

If mom dies she trying to make it look like YH fault because she didn't ask IH for the books when shes not a match I hope someone catch her at her game. I hope IH don;t listen to Halmoni or give her some fake books I hope IH figure out in time that he's a match for mom and beat her at her own game..

@@Jackie1048. What was the conversation between president and EA I really want to know what he told her to scare the crap out of her..    

Episode 118

Today's episode highlights ...

Eun Ah is definitely on her way to the mental hospital. I believe no one in Yeong Hee's family will ever asked In Ho for the ledgers as it was made known what Eun Ah did to In Ho's father to get the books. Grandmother cannot see the reason why Eun Ah refused to save her mother. Yeong Hee's brothers know of the story from Dong Soo of what Eun Ah's condition is. The delusion woman still do not know the burden of guilt is if she failed to save her mother. I really laughed that she enlisted a gangster to try to find a matching donor. The gangster was perplexed that she should ask a doctor not him for such a task.

As for the ledgers, President Jang and In Ho are making headway to submit the ledgers to the authorities.

From the preview, even In Ho tried to speak some sense to be ... but it is a lost cause.

I found that scene very funny too. She was really crazy to ask the gangster to find the donor thinking she can fool everyone. How long does she think she has before the truth gets out about what she did. A padded room is certainly in the cards for her.

@ valsava

President Jang met with Eun Ah

Pres. Jang: I heard that you wanted In Ho's ledgers in exchange to do the surgery ... let me asked you this once ... why do you need to have those ledgers? You received no adverse consequences from those ledgers.

Eun Ah: It does not affect me but I am thinking of Mother ...

Pres. Jang: Mother?

Eun Ah: She is the one who raised me so she is still my Mother ...

President Jang gave out a deep sigh knowing Eun Ah was lying.

Eun Ah: I know that that woman has done many terrible things but no matter how bad she is ... she had raised me for 20 years. Such a person to me ... how could I sent her to prison? How could I do that?

Pres. Jang: How could you still tell such a lie? You can now stop it. It would be better, you said it outright that it is because of In Ho that you are doing this ...

Eun Ah: Yes ... that is correct ... it is because of In Ho Oppa. The ledgers in my hands, In Ho Oppa cannot leave me.

Pres. Jang: You know really well the reason why In Ho hates you, why can't you (let him go)?

Eun Ah: Father?

Pres. Jang: Yes ... I am your Father. As your Father, please listen to me carefully ... go and do the surgery. It is not for In-law's sake but for your sake. If you are so stubborn about this and if In law turns for the worse, you think you will be able to live with ease. No ... you will forever be living with the burden of guilt that you have killed your Mother ...

Eun Ah: Why should I? She does not even think of me as her daughter ... she only think that Yeong Hee is her daughter ... how should I feel obligated to do such a thing?

Pres. Jang: What?

Eun Ah: If you have said what you wanted to ... I will take my leave now

Pres. Jang: Sit down! Did you not hear me ... Sit down!!

Lady Park walked in but An Soon Tae literally kicked her out of the shop.

Pres. Jang: Why can't you not do it?! What is your reason not to do it?! I am disappointed that you are showing such a character. Are you are an animal? Don't you have any human compassion? As long as it is what you wanted, no one can come before your own desires. A normal person does not lie as much as they have their meals but you are my child and I still think myself as your Father. I thought that you must have your reasons. I tried to understand you as much as I can. You have resorted to kidnapping, I know you have even sent a person to the mental hospital, In Ho had accused you in whatever manner ... I tried despite all this to believe in you. Even you have made In Ho's situation to be such ridiculous circumstances and that In Ho had treated you as such, I actually felt pity for you. However, I ... was wrong in my thinking. I was totally wrong. You do not love In Ho but it is just an obsession and possession. That is all.

Eun Ah: No ... No, I do love In Ho Oppa

Pres. Jang: If you love him ... how could you do what you did to his Father? The last thing you still want to have the ledgers.

Eun Ah: No matter ... what you say ... before the ledgers is in my hands ... I will not have the surgery. I would not give it.

Pres. Jang: The ledgers is in you hands ... then ... do you think In Ho will come to you? No ... In Ho will never come to you. In Ho will not bother about you anymore.

Eun Ah: No ... In Ho Oppa will come back to me.

Pres. Jang: The ledgers I will pass it to the Prosecutors ... therefore for you both your birth mother and In Ho is now over.

Preview:

Jung Hoon: Please save Mother ...

Eun Ah: Can you bring the ledgers to me first?

Jung Hoon: How could someone like you be my sister?

Eun Ah: Do you know it is wise not say such a thing to me?

In Ho: You know the reason why she is not donating her kidney, can you tell me?

Yeong Hee: Yes ...

In Ho: What is she thinking of?

Pres. Jang: The ledgers could be the last resort but how could I bring it out ...

Dong Soo: Yeong Hee ... said the same thing

In Ho: This is the last chance to show that you are a human

Eun Ah: Bring me the ledgers, I will do the surgery

In Ho: How can you say such a thing?!

Eun Ah: As long as I can marry you ...?

In Ho: Am I more important than your mother's life?

Note: The interpretation is best limited to the understanding of the language.

I guess there will be another episode DS will give up YH and YH isn't going to accept IH 

but just like president Jong told her IH will always hate her but instead of giving her those

books he burns them now she will have nothing to try and bargain with and Mdm still might

have her surgery done and all of a sudden in the next episode IH dad comes to his senses

I think IH could have up her one better marry YH in a fake wedding just like he did with her

or threaten to have her retake the test to prove that she's a match sign some kind of paper

or something but it had to else that could have been done I hope when they find out she 

was lying I hope somebody beat the hell out of her, She needs to be left homeless   

Looking at there is no press review on the next TV novel (TV소설) Saebomi (새봄이) that was due to be schedule next week, it look like we have to endure this drama a while longer

Preview to Episode 120

Director Seo regain his state of mental health & will cooperate with Chairman Jang to "topple" Mistress Jeong, although he may be at  risk but he is doing this for In Woo's sake

Chairman Jang & Director Seo goes to see Mistress Jeong & she is in horrors

Mdm Choi regains consciousness as Yeong Hee assures that there is a donor....but it seems Mdm Choi declines 

In Woo passes the ledger to Dong Soo as he tells Dong Soo that he had nothing else he could offer for Yeong Hee

In Woo is saddened as he burns the items that Yeong Hee has return to him in a box

Thanks, @gerrytan8063, No wonder I can't find anything on the new drama so we maybe looking at another two weeks I hope YH don't give her the Books right off the bat but YH is stupid and desperate At this rate IH and EA will end up back together I think YH will end up alone..

One should look at those test result and see what's different about her that none of the other children don;t match I bet all of have the same test result with the same # that don;t make her a match only thing the doctor did was change the papers that said she match.. I think they all should go for a second opinion..   

Preview to Episode 120 (dialogue)

Director Seo regain his state of mental health & will cooperate with Chairman Jang to "topple" Mistress Jeong, although he may be at  risk but he is doing this for In Woo's sake

Chairman Jang: Byeon Jin (Director Seo), what is happening here...do you recognise me?

Director Seo: No I am quite clear in my senses

Chairman Jang: What actually did happened here...firstly please tell me, I need to know....

Director Seo: First & Foremost...we need to meet with that "woman" (Mistress Jeong)

Chairman Jang: I understand what your heartfelt is now...but doing this might put you at risk

Chairman Jang & Director Seo goes to see Mistress Jeong & she is in horrors

Director Seo: For the e of our In Woo...this is the best method there is

Mdm Choi regains consciousness as Yeong Hee assures that there is a donor....but it seems Mdm Choi declines 

Younger Brother: Noona...Mother has regain consciousness

Yeong Hee: It will all be well, once you have a organ transplant

Mdm Choi: Mother.....is fine

Yeong Hee: We have already found a donor

In Woo passes the ledger to Dong Soo as he tells Dong Soo that he had nothing else he could offer for Yeong Hee

In Woo: Park Dong Soo ssi, you will be the person to pass this to her, that will be for the best

Dong Soo: You should personally pass this to Seo Eun Ha ssi, would be better

In Woo: It will be best for me that I should never see Yeong Hee again, no matter under what circumstances

Dong Soo: What do you mean by that?

In Woo is saddened as he burns the items that Yeong Hee has return to him in a box

In Woo: Yeong Hee...hence forth please look after her

@gerrytan8063 ...Thank you for the translation.

@valsava

I guess we have to watch this drama for another week or so. It just feels like the plot is dragging and we may never see Mistress Jeong stroke out from the shock of finding out she didn't raise her biological daughter lol! As for EA still thinking she has the upper hand, it would really be good if a match is found.  I would love to see her completely lose her mind over the fact that the family don't need her help. She is simply too callous and deserves a huge punishment. 

IH....poor, poor guy. I can't believe he will be the loser after everything that has happened. 

Archived