Preview to Episode 89

Mr Seo scolds his son

Mrs Seo: How could you do such a thing?

Mrs Seo: What is the matter

Mr Seo: How could I treat this brat as my own son

Eun Ha & Im Ho

Im Ho: What do you really want?

Eun Ha: Now that Yeong Hee is Park Dong Soo's woman

Im Ho: Even though Young Hee & I may not have a chance but however I had never had a thought to get married to you at all

Eun Ha: Oppa, you will definitely have to marry me

Eun Ha at Im Ho home as she inform

Eun Ha: The invitation had been printed

Mrs Seo: So soon that the invitation could be printed out

Eun Ha: Are you pleased?

Im Ho with his father

Mrs Seo; In this world where is there is a parent that would be pleased for their children to be married to a marriage that they don't want

Im Ho: Therefore...I don't wish to get married

Yeong Hee with Dong Soo

Yeong Hee: It seems that Im Ho Oppa had did this because of my mother medical bills that he had to marry Jung Hee (Eun Ha)

Dong Soo: I don't think it is for that reason

Yeong Hee: Others I may not know about but I am most certain that this is a marriage that Im Ho Oppa will definitely not want to be married

@gerrytan8063,  Thanks for this translation

Here's another selfish person trying to force a marriage to a man that don'\t won't her.. Ouch this has really got to hurt but she said he has no other choice there always choices just don't show up or show up and reject the bride right at the alter and the church full of peple for her to get the message if she wants to go all the way take her there..  

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava

IH is really pitiful and it's sad that his parents are trying to force this marriage on him even though he refuses and has resigned. His father's greed will end up hurting him and it will be too late for apologies. I still think IH won't be alive at the end of this drama and it's rather sad because he has worked so hard to protect his family and YH . I'm still waiting for the latter to tell him she isn't in love with him. 

Now what I would like to know is did Madam Jeong frame him? 

@valsava

IH is really pitiful and it's sad that his parents are trying to force this marriage on him even though he refuses and has resigned. His father's greed will end up hurting him and it will be too late for apologies. I still think IH won't be alive at the end of this drama and it's rather sad because he has worked so hard to protect his family and YH . I'm still waiting for the latter to tell him she isn't in love with him. 

Now what I would like to know is did Madam Jeong frame him? 

@tinatrix236,  Yes Mistress Jeong framed him because his dad stole the account book or something that was important to mistress.. So how she going to get the cops to drop the charges I have to see but I think IH will up and DS place staying..  

Mistress Jeong and her brother has really gone off the deep end they headed for a dead end framing IH as a spy and now they have kidnap his father.. I don;t know if the man will come up dead but they sure are in a lot of trouble IH at resigned from the company anyway.. Also IH dad went and begged on his knees to MJ father in-law to forgive him I hope he told the man were he hide mistress Jeong dirty books at..   

Did EA  tell IH that Mistress Jeong isn't her bio mother?! She must really think that IH will stop hating her if he finds out she isn't related to that evil woman. EA  knew the truth yet stayed with Mistress Jeong because of her fear of being kicked out and sent to live with her poor family. She is selfish girl who deserves to fall hard and I doubt she will be easily forgiven.

@valsava

It seems like Mistress Jeong's brother had no knowledge of the kidnapping and was shocked that his sister went this far. Is IH's father still alive or did Mistress Jeong order the minion to kill him? If that man is really dead, we may see a new IH and YH may be caught in the crossfire due to the fact that she is Mistress's daughter. It's about time everyone find out the truth about the switch anyway.

Did EA  tell IH that Mistress Jeong isn't her bio mother?! She must really think that IH will stop hating her if he finds out she isn't related to that evil woman. EA  knew the truth yet stayed with Mistress Jeong because of her fear of being kicked out and sent to live with her poor family. She is selfish girl who deserves to fall hard and I doubt she will be easily forgiven.

@valsava

It seems like Mistress Jeong's brother had no knowledge of the kidnapping and was shocked that his sister went this far. Is IH's father still alive or did Mistress Jeong order the minion to kill him? If that man is really dead, we may see a new IH and YH may be caught in the crossfire due to the fact that she is Mistress's daughter. It's about time everyone find out the truth about the switch anyway.

@tinatrix236,  ES will do anything to hold on to IH regardless who her mom is she choose mistress Jeong as her mom over her real mom so it's her bed lye in it and besides YH never had a relationship with mistress Jeong she told IH that t hold on to him..She still don;t get he don't like her at all and she still running around calling the step dad Oppa.. SMH EA should be made to be stuck with who she choose she will go running back you can best believe when they world starts to crumble apart..

I also got the brother didn't know she stoop that low hope the man not dead.. I'm wondering what did he do with those ledgers he had..  

Well IH father is dead thanks to Mistress Jeong and EA caught him at his most vulnerable and married him Mistress Jeong tore up the marriage paper and threw it in his face now at first she wanted them married but now since dad is dead she don't want nothing to do with him.. But EA seal was the only one on the paper.. What's going to get her caught she knew his dad was dead before anybody did.. I knew Mistress Jeong was going to go search her ex office looking for those books but she couldn't find them I don't know where his dad hide them but it's in a place right in front of everybody eyes,,    

Well IH father is dead thanks to Mistress Jeong and EA caught him at his most vulnerable and married him Mistress Jeong tore up the marriage paper and threw it in his face now at first she wanted them married but now since dad is dead she don't want nothing to do with him.. But EA seal was the only one on the paper.. What's going to get her caught she knew his dad was dead before anybody did.. I knew Mistress Jeong was going to go search her ex office looking for those books but she couldn't find them I don't know where his dad hide them but it's in a place right in front of everybody eyes,,    

The 'marriage' seems like a ruse to make Mistress Jeong go crazy. I don't believe they are married at all or at least IH would really go along with it. I think EA is trying to take advantage of the situation just so she can marry him but she will fail. He will find out that she knew something but kept it from him. That's just the thing with this girl, she thinks she smart but gets caught in the end. This time, she went too far and IH won't let her get away with it. I think EA  will force his hand and he will have no choice but to reveal the birth secret to everyone else.

The 'marriage' seems like a ruse to make Mistress Jeong go crazy. I don't believe they are married at all or at least IH would really go along with it. I think EA is trying to take advantage of the situation just so she can marry him but she will fail. He will find out that she knew something but kept it from him. That's just the thing with this girl, she thinks she smart but gets caught in the end. This time, she went too far and IH won't let her get away with it. I think EA  will force his hand and he will have no choice but to reveal the birth secret to everyone else.

@tinatrix236,  If this marriage is a ruse EH will swindle IH into marrying her because she knows once the event of his father being missing leads back to Mdm Jang she could forget about ever trying to hook up with him once she do get with him it's going to be hell in trying to get him to sleep with her because IH only have YH in his heart so will try and hurry and get him drunk to seduce him because she's going to need to get pregnant ASAP to seal herself to him at that point shw won't care what happens to Mdm Jang..

Well DS got a new love interest and seeing IH hugging YH in last night episode him and YH might have a misunderstanding hat separates them for good and DS paying attention to the new girl YH looked kind of jealous somebody else was giving DS attention 

@valsava

IH looks like he's living a nightmare. EA is only happy he married her and is worried Mistress Jeong separating them. I don't believe she really cares about IH's dad. She is certainly in this for herself. It was so sad to see IH break down and cry in front of YH. He lost the woman he loves and now is married to one he hates. 

As for DS's love interest, I'm not sure he's interested and I think he will still end up with YH. I was never on board with the pairing because they just look mismatched and don't have any chemistry. It's just sad that IH  is on the losing end of all this smh.

@valsava

I knew EA was putting on an act for IH. She is still as evil as ever and I hope she is caught soon. DS also knows something is off and she could be the spy. Poor IH! He really thinks EA has changed and is helping him find his father smh. The good news is his father is still alive but I wonder if EA really wants him back. I think she doesn't so she can keep IH by her side because this is the only way she was able to get IH to marry her. I just wonder how this will all end.

@valsava

I knew EA was putting on an act for IH. She is still as evil as ever and I hope she is caught soon. DS also knows something is off and she could be the spy. Poor IH! He really thinks EA has changed and is helping him find his father smh. The good news is his father is still alive but I wonder if EA really wants him back. I think she doesn't so she can keep IH by her side because this is the only way she was able to get IH to marry her. I just wonder how this will all end.

@tinatrix236,  I think IH dad will end up dying EH was talking to that lady I think IH knows she lied to him but played it off He should know she was the one who told Mdm Jang where IH father was if this man dies behind her it will be found out that she sent somebody there to kidnap him..   

@valsava

I hope EA is caught red handed soon by IH. She went too far this time kidnapping his father and not telling IH that she had found him. There is no way she will ever get him to fall in love with her after this and I still think this may be what pushed IH to reveal the truth about the switch. She may not be related to Mistress Jeong but she is certainly her daughter and learned from the best. 

Do you also think DS is too possessive of YH? IH is in need of help and he refuses to allow her go find him. That was a big wth moment for me. I think he should seriously consider dating that other girl lol!

@valsava

I hope EA is caught red handed soon by IH. She went too far this time kidnapping his father and not telling IH that she had found him. There is no way she will ever get him to fall in love with her after this and I still think this may be what pushed IH to reveal the truth about the switch. She may not be related to Mistress Jeong but she is certainly her daughter and learned from the best. 

Do you also think DS is too possessive of YH? IH is in need of help and he refuses to allow her go find him. That was a big wth moment for me. I think he should seriously consider dating that other girl lol!

@tinatrix236,  When it comes to DS and YH I think they meant for each other YH is jealous of this other girl.. I'm watching they part of the story more carefully I like this new girl I think she's cute and very outspoken..

@ tinatrix236

In Ho went to see Yeong Hee after he was released by the gangster. In Ho tapped on Yeong Hee's bedroom window.

Yeong Hee: Oppa, why are you here? What is it do you want?

In Ho: I want to see your face. You do not have think anything of it. You do not need to do anything.

Dong Soo called out for Yeong Hee outside her room

Dong Soo: Yeong Hee ah ... are you asleep?

Yeong Hee was at lost what to do next but walked towards the door. Yeong Hee came out to meet In Ho but she was followed behind by Dong Soo

In Ho: Yeong Hee ... let's us have a talk

Yeong Hee: I have nothing to say to you, Oppa

In Ho: Yeong Hee ...ah

Yeong Hee: I am sorry.

Yeong Hee went back inside the house. Dong Soo approached In Ho.

Dong Soo: Then ... let's us have a talk

Outside near a well

Dong Soo: I did not realised you are such a person ... I must have been really wrong about you.

In Ho: What do you really wish to say?

Dong Soo: Why are you always finding opportunity to meet with Yeong Hee?

In Ho: Whether I meet Yeong Hee or not, why does it need to concern you, Park Dong Soo ssi?

Dong Soo: Yeong Hee is now ... my woman.

In Ho: From my view, Park Dong Soo ssi must be mistaken ... have you marry Yeong Hee? I know the fact that you had gone to Middle East for Yeong Hee's sake and was presumed dead, however this is not the cause to hold on to Yeong Hee

Dong Soo: What about you, Seo In Hoo ssi? Regardless what sort of nonsense of a contract marriage or whatever, aren't you already a married man? Why is a married man interested in another woman's well being?

In Ho: I ... am not married at all ...

Dong Soo: You are not married ... what is this nonsense?

In Ho: Did you not hear it from Yeong Hee ... Eun Ah and I are in legal terms ... strangers

Dong Soo: You had registered your marriage?

In Ho: No ... there is no such thing. It was just to deceive Jeong Ae Sim we had filled the papers but we did not registered the marriage at all.

Dong Soo: So ... now

In Ho: That is correct ... I am not married to anyone.

Note: The interpretation is best on the limited understanding of the language.

@ tinatrix 236

From what I gathered, Dong Soo learned of Yeong Hee's true parentage from Grandmother. We now see Yeong Hee is on a full steam on her revenge plan against Jeong Ae Sim, her birth mother. She has resorted to business tactics that even caused President Jang to suspend her from work. Yeong Hee's argument that she needed to be a monster to fight with a monster. She is also doing this to stop In Ho from getting involved in her matters.

However, watching Yeong Hee viciously fighting with Jeong Ae Sim, Dong Soo took it upon himself to help Yeong Hee get her revenge on her behalf hence Yeong Hee can "resign" herself from the revenge which is actually towards her birth mother. Dong Soo proposed marriage.

However, a strong valid point to me, In Ho knew of the truth but did nothing to stop Yeong Hee from going against her mother. Dong Soo on the other hand was so pro active that he came out with a solution to ease the "burden of guilt" off Yeong Hee when the truth is finally known to Yeong Hee later on.

Eun Ah is keeping In Ho's father from the other's knowledge hoping to get the secret ledgers. I believe she wants them for her own benefit. In Ho's father is showing signs of dementia.

Lovely to watch that Jeong Man Soo really caring for his wife, Heong Soo. I believe Heong Soo acts as Man Soo's conscience.

I hope this was of some help ...

@ tinatrix 236

From what I gathered, Dong Soo learned of Yeong Hee's true parentage from Grandmother. We now see Yeong Hee is on a full steam on her revenge plan against Jeong Ae Sim, her birth mother. She has resorted to business tactics that even caused President Jang to suspend her from work. Yeong Hee's argument that she needed to be a monster to fight with a monster. She is also doing this to stop In Ho from getting involved in her matters.

However, watching Yeong Hee viciously fighting with Jeong Ae Sim, Dong Soo took it upon himself to help Yeong Hee get her revenge on her behalf hence Yeong Hee can "resign" herself from the revenge which is actually towards her birth mother. Dong Soo proposed marriage.

However, a strong valid point to me, In Ho knew of the truth but did nothing to stop Yeong Hee from going against her mother. Dong Soo on the other hand was so pro active that he came out with a solution to ease the "burden of guilt" off Yeong Hee when the truth is finally known to Yeong Hee later on.

Eun Ah is keeping In Ho's father from the other's knowledge hoping to get the secret ledgers. I believe she wants them for her own benefit. In Ho's father is showing signs of dementia.

Lovely to watch that Jeong Man Soo really caring for his wife, Heong Soo. I believe Heong Soo acts as Man Soo's conscience.

I hope this was of some help ...

Hi,@jackie1048,  Thanks for your help.. Finally got a chance to watch last night been stuck with other issues at hand..

EH wants the ledger to try and tie IH to her using it a some sort of blackmail . I look for IH dad to come up dead  

@valsava

Eun Ah's reason for living is only Seo In Ho. I do not know what it will take for her to finally see the 'light".

Honestly, this TV Novel is one of the slowest pace TV Novel I have seen ... I missed Soon Geum, Sam Saengyi and Deul Re. A male villain is better than a female one. Jeong Ae Sim shrieked around too much.

I am not really following the drama but I still can manage to make out what has happened so far (when a request comes in) because there is so little progress.

Archived