[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

@valsava

It is under the Korea wikipedia site of the title of the drama

The Writer is Yoo Eun Ha (유은하), she is KBS in-house writer now mainly as a PD, her famous screen-play is the Hometown Legend (전설의고향,傳說의 故鄕, Jeonsolui Gohyang)

Jo So Yeong (조소영) is also a KBS in house writer that writes the KBS Drama City (드라마시티) series

Cast doing a script reading for the drama

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=764676

@gerrytan8063,  Thanks

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Text Preview Ep 126

명주(박현숙)는 덕희(윤해영)를 찾아가 영희(송하윤)가 구박받고 살았던 과거를 이야기하며 더 이상 영희를 건드리지 말라고 이야기하고 은아(정이연)가 자꾸 인호(이해우)에 집착하는 모습에 덕희를 질책한다. 한편 인호(이해우)는 정국(윤익)이 증언을 하겠다는 약속을 받게 되고 인호를 미행하다 이 사실을 알게된 은아는 급히 정국을 찾아가는데…

Silken (Park Hyun-Suk) is a duck-Hee (Yun young) see Hee (song Yun) is a district under the talk of the past and no longer lived in the Park Young-Hee told me not to talk and touch are cerebrum (deferred), in-Ho (Manatee) are obsessed with appearances in duck-Hee rebukes. Meanwhile, in-Ho (Manatee) agencies (Yun IK) this testimony and commitment to in-Ho is learned this fact know followed the Government urgently to get ...

@gerrytan8063,  Help, can you make sense of this and give the highlight of today's episode.. 

EA and her mom conversation and what papers Mistress Jeong brother gave to her before they moved out.. Also IH  EA and with Mdm Jeong flunky

Mistress Jeong evil deeds has caught up with her and she don't know what to make of it now she see's all the ill treatment she gave to her own daughter.. Mdm Choi sees just how obsess EA is of IH and couldn't believe her eyes and ears at the monster that was before her eyes.  In the end mistress Jeong may turn herself in for all the horrible things she has done she obsess with material things and wanting people to look up to her but she went about it the wrong to get the respect that she wants and ES is just the same she so obsess with IH until she will kill to have him bot realizing or even think about what she done wrong to him claiming it was for him 

Well DS told IH his dad dying wish was for YH to take care of IH she's the only one who could she was the only one that didn't hurt him for greed..

I think IH told the flunky to turn evidence against mistress Jeong because they have evidence against them..

@valsava

"EA and her mom conversation and what papers Mistress Jeong brother gave to her before they moved out.. Also IH  EA and with Mdm Jeong flunky"

Give me some timing, I have no idea where to look

@gerrytan8063.  Hello and sorry just thought about I didn't give you the timing headed to do it now..

Give me the timing & I will do them & the text preview after Hwajeong live stream

1. YH and DS conversation in the park 

11:14 to 12:50

2. Mistress & Brother

13:05  to 14:05

3. EA & Mom 

20:19 to 23:49

4. IH EA & Flunky

28:20 to 31:48

5. DS & IH

31:49 to 31:46

That is a....lot....limited to just 3 timing...it will be midnight for me before I finished these

1. YH and DS conversation in the park 

11:14 to 12:50

2. Mistress & Brother

13:05  to 14:05

3. EA & Mom 

20:19 to 23:49

4. IH EA & Flunky

28:20 to 31:48

5. DS & IH

31:49 to 31:46

That is a....lot....limited to just 3 timing...it will be midnight for me before I finished these

@gerrytan8063,  Sorry 3 is fine I highlighted them..

Text Preview Ep 126

명주(박현숙)는 덕희(윤해영)를 찾아가 영희(송하윤)가 구박받고 살았던 과거를 이야기하며 더 이상 영희를 건드리지 말라고 이야기하고

Mdm Choi goes to meet Mistress Jeong to rebuke Mistress Jeong on her abuse in the stories of the past towards Yeong Hee while living with her then now onwards warns Mistress Jeong never to enter/probe into Yeong Hee life ever again

은아(정이연)가 자꾸 인호(이해우)에 집착하는 모습에 덕희를 질책한다.

Mistress Jeong reproached in the aspect of Eun Ha persistence with her obession on In Ho

한편 인호(이해우)는 정국(윤익)이 증언을 하겠다는 약속을 받게 되고 인호를 미행하다 이 사실을 알게된 은아는 급히 정국을 찾아가는데…

Meanwhile In Ho gets Jeong Guk promise to commit to testify in a testimonial, Eun Ha learns the truth & hurries to see in pursue Jeong Guk to persuade him otherwise

Episode 125

2. Mistress & Brother 13:05  to 14:05

Uncle Man Soo: Come let us have a talk

Mistress Jeong: Sigh!

Uncle Man Soo: I also know that Noona, you are rather disappointed towards me but however, you shouldn't act in this manner, the least you can do is to look concern at her & pretend to be apologetic towards her, should you do that 

Mistress Jeong: Sigh!

Uncle Man Soo: As for me, it doesn't bother me at all but however as for Hyeong Suk, how could you treat her in such an improper manner. Hyeong Suk has said that to let this be bygones, but do you think that in her heart it doesn't pain her, do you know that.....are you listening to what I am saying to you...Noona!.....

Mistress Jeong: We will discuss this later

Uncle Man Soo: Do you really want to persist this to the very end....now that you are not even willing to listened to what I am saying to you

Mistress Jeong: Didn't I just say, we will discuss this later

Uncle Man Soo: Fine...then I will no longer take up your time any more...you can do whatever you want in living your life

Uncle Man Soo leaves

3. EA & Mom 20:19 to 23:49

Mdm Choi: If it because that I had said that you should carry on to live your life as Ae Sim daughter, you must have been hurt by the remark

Eun Ha: If I had said that it is not, of course it would have been lying to you

Mdm Choi: I am sorry...no matter how weary & upset I was...I shouldn't have said such spiteful remark to hurt you...it is my wrongdoing...but however Jeong Hee...as for I...I still don't know how I should go about with you for the better...as of now...it is not possible to bring you home

Eun Ha: it is alright.....no matter where I lived...is of no matter...the most important is Mother's own heartfelt...I do really understand you...therefore please be rest assured...you have asked me live in that house therefore I will do so as you wish to live over there...just as today that you wish to meet with me, we will meet...whatever you want me to do...I will readily agree to do so, therefore Mother you should agree on a favour that I am about to asked you....could you persuade Yeong Hee to keep her distance from In Ho Oppa, would be nice, would Mother help me out on that...also to have In Ho Oppa return to my side

Mdm Choi: You...are still haven't given up on that person

Eun Ha: Still haven't...what are you implying?...I have never once given any thought in giving up on In Ho Oppa

Mdm Choi: Now...it is still not too late...give him up...his father death...you also have a held responsible to that, how could it be possible for you to have a relationship with him...just think that this is not a destined fate...give him up

Eun Ha: Why should I.....why can't you say this to Yeong Hee...do you wish for In Ho Oppa & her to rekindle their relationship

Mdm Choi: Yeong Hee already have Dong Soo

Eun Ha: Mother's daughter is not Yeong Hee but it is I.....for your sake of your daughter, you can't even do this least for her...for the sake of her own children, a Mother can sacrifice her lives for her children, isn't that what Mother are

Mdm Choi: Jeong Hee?

Eun Ha: Do you think that everything is what Mother perceive as it is....in your dreams...Yeong Hee can't never be together with In Ho Oppa, even in death...In Ho Oppa is my man...& I am his woman, even if the world were to end (split to 2)...it will not change that fact

Eun Ha leaves....Mdm Choi is dumbfounded

4. IH EA & Flunky 28:20 to 31:48

In Ho: I don't want to apprehend you, moreover it is Jeong Deok In & Jang Eun Ha, both women, as long as you testify, I will not pursue in charging you for your wrongdoing

Jeong Guk: Why should I want to testify....

In Ho: Do you remember Kim Suk Hee?...The person that you had sold her off...I have already found her....a charge of sexual slavery & in addition of human trafficking...is sufficient to give you at least 20 years (prison), would that be fine for you.....I will like to remind you again...It is not you that I want to apprehend moreover it is Jeong Deok In & Jang Eun Ha

Jeong Guk: What do you have for me to trust your word...it could be at the moment then, you would have apprehend me together...

In Ho: when another person dog bites you, no one will look for the dog for revenge, of course they will look for the owner of the dog for revenge...what is your decision then...

Jeong Guk: Give me some time to think this over, would be better

In Ho: Then I will return tomorrow

Eun Ha sees In Ho leaving Jeong Guk office

Eun Ha: What does In Ho Oppa wants

Jeong Guk: It is not I who want to see him, moreover it is Seo In Ho who have personally come to seek me out

Eun Ha: Why does In Ho Oppa wants to....

Jeong Guk: It is because he could't find Sang Gal, therefore he had come to see me to see if he can find him....I didn't say anything...I just told him that I have no knowledge

Eun Ha: How did Oppa know of this matter?

Jeong Guk: How should I know....but then why are you here

Eun Ha: Of course it is because that you are avoiding taking my phone call, that is why I came

Jeong Guk: Me...how could I...I was just been very busy

Eun Ha: That is fine..over at the Prosecutor Office is starting to investigate Mother & her company, it goes without saying it might get you involve as well, therefore it is best that you go into hiding at once, do you understand?

Jeong Guk look frightened

@gerrytan8063,  Thanks, 

Wow EA acts as if Mdm Choi owes her something knowing that she was her mom did she ever once stop what was happening with them but yet have the nerve to lay down demands.. She is pitiful in her obsession I think she needs to be lock up to get over IH she at the point to try and hurt someone..   

EA so obsessed over IH she went out and killed the flunky that was going to turn evidence on them that bottle of poison she took from IH photography studio ages ago she still had it and Mistress Jeong taking the rap for her but I think it would be found out she did it.. She's going crazy trying to make IH be with her because if YH I look for her to try and kill her own crazy butt..   

Wow it seems like EA is stalking IH nutty as she  is she subject to kill him if he won;t have her or try and kill herself in front of him which he subject to tell her to die..  

Text preview Ep 127 

다시 덕희(윤해영)의 집에 찾아간 만수(정희태)는 몸이 많이 상해 보이는 덕희를 보고 눈물을 흘리고 덕희는 다 자신이 책임질테니 향숙(김도연)과 행복하게 살라고 말한다. 인호(이해우)는 용택(김명수)에게 덕희를 처벌할 수 있는 유일한 증거인 쌍칼의 테이프를 찾아야한다고 말하고 은아(정이연)는 이 사실을 듣게 되는데…

Back to the duck-Hee (Yoon Yeong) went to the home of Mansour (Hee-tae Jung) looks to see the body much injury weep duck in duck-hee hee you'll be responsible for all their own flavour-sook (Kim do-Yeon) and live happily ever after. In-Ho (Manatee) is for the (Coyotes) to duck-Hee is the only proof that can penalize the pair find a tape of the sword and say (this) you'll hear this fact 

EA so obsessed over IH she went out and killed the flunky that was going to turn evidence on them that bottle of poison she took from IH photography studio ages ago she still had it and Mistress Jeong taking the rap for her but I think it would be found out she did it.. She's going crazy trying to make IH be with her because if YH I look for her to try and kill her own crazy butt..   

Wow it seems like EA is stalking IH nutty as she  is she subject to kill him if he won;t have her or try and kill herself in front of him which he subject to tell her to die..  

I think YH will figure out that Mistress Jeong didn't that thug because it's not her M.O, EA is the one who uses poison. Remember she almost killed YH with it a while ago. As for EA, someone needs to put her in a padded room before she goes for YH. She is getting desperate and with IH not wanting to have anything to do with her, it's only a matter of time before she makes an attempt on YH's life.

EDIT: I just watched the preview and wow even Mistress Jeong has lost her mind! She goes to IH and gets on her knees begging him to accept EA because she really loves him. Is she for real?! How can she make that request after everything that has happened even with the knowledge that EA committed murder?

Text preview Ep 127 

다시 덕희(윤해영)의 집에 찾아간 만수(정희태)는 몸이 많이 상해 보이는 덕희를 보고 눈물을 흘리고 덕희는 다 자신이 책임질테니 향숙(김도연)과 행복하게 살라고 말한다. 인호(이해우)는 용택(김명수)에게 덕희를 처벌할 수 있는 유일한 증거인 쌍칼의 테이프를 찾아야한다고 말하고 은아(정이연)는 이 사실을 듣게 되는데…

Back to the duck-Hee (Yoon Yeong) went to the home of Mansour (Hee-tae Jung) looks to see the body much injury weep duck in duck-hee hee you'll be responsible for all their own flavour-sook (Kim do-Yeon) and live happily ever after. In-Ho (Manatee) is for the (Coyotes) to duck-Hee is the only proof that can penalize the pair find a tape of the sword and say (this) you'll hear this fact 

valsava

Why don't you give this translation a try....I will punctuated for you

다시 덕희(윤해영)의 집에 찾아간 만수(정희태)는 몸이 많이 상해 보이는 덕희를 보고 눈물을 흘리고

덕희는 다 자신이 책임질테니 향숙(김도연)과 행복하게 살라고 말한다.

인호(이해우)는 용택(김명수)에게 덕희를 처벌할 수 있는 유일한 증거인 쌍칼의 테이프를 찾아야한다고 말하고 은아(정이연)는 이 사실을 듣게 되는데…

Text preview Ep 127 

valsava

인호(이해우)는 용택(김명수)에게 덕희를 처벌할 수 있는 유일한 증거인 쌍칼의 테이프를 찾아야한다고 말하고 은아(정이연)는 이 사실을 듣게 되는데…

@gerrytan8063,  I think I understand it..

Mistress Jeong went to IH house and beg him to accept EA that she will be responsible for it all but IH tells her he will find evidence to punish them both.. 

So Mistress Jeong is begging IH because she knows if sh killed once she'll do it again and next time it maybe YH, Mdm Choi told her she created EA into the monster she is so EA is her responsibility like YH is her ans from now on YH is her daughter and EA will remain hers. 

Text preview Ep 127 

valsava

@gerrytan8063,  I think I understand it..

Mistress Jeong went to IH house and beg him to accept EA that she will be responsible for it all but IH tells her he will find evidence to punish them both.. 

So Mistress Jeong is begging IH because she knows if sh killed once she'll do it again and next time it maybe YH, Mdm Choi told her she created EA into the monster she is so EA is her responsibility like YH is her ans from now on YH is her daughter and EA will remain hers. 

Good effort, although the last sentence, there is a tape evidence that exist may reveal Eun Ha as the culprit

This last stab job Ea orchestrated got the uncle stab this will get her caught she's going try and bribe IH with it not knowing that the man she had stab didn't die and went to they house so they all in trouble she can't deny she didn't have anything to do with it because if it was some random stabbing why they didn't take his wallet to her trying to fix things so her and IH could be together has only made matters worse and she still can't get through her thick head no matter what she do she out because of what was done to his father to cause his death.. I think she will end up in the mental hospital..   

I have to ask is YH trying to break up with DS because she's mistress Jeong daughter and the pain and conflicts brother and sister plus her step sister has caused on peoples life..?     

All the begging mistress Jeong running around doing nobody is forgiving them..

@gerrytan8063,  I'll try it again

Text preview ep 128

인호(이해우)는 테이프를 가져온 은아(정이연)가 횡설수설하면서도 자신만을 생각하자 마음이 씁쓸해지고 만수(정희태)가 다쳤음을 안 은아는 용택(김명수)에게 자신이 한 짓이라고 이야기한다. 한편 동수(김민수)는 중동으로 떠나기 전 영희(송하윤)와 함께 교외로 바람을 쐬러 나가고 그 곳에서 덕희(윤해영)를 만나게 되는데…

Bing translation:

In-Ho (Manatee) brought the tape are (in this) that can seolhamyeon in your own mind think only getting bitter (Hee-tae Jung) is chosen for the know not to hurt (Coyotes), talk that he did.

First crack a it:  EA brought the tape or the man brought the tape to IH that proves EA could be behind killing the flunky and that IH is bitter no to hurt the flunkies or involve them in it..    

Meanwhile, Dong-soo (Kim min-soo) before leaving the Middle East Young-Hee (song Yun) and air out of the wind to the suburbs with the duck-Hee (Yoon-Yeong), which ..

Ds before he left to go to the middle east told YH to go to mistress Jeong and air out her problems so her resentment want eat at her for the rest of her life 

Tell me if I'm close to having any of them right

Archived