[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

I thought that it is so sad that Yeong Hee blamed her own existence (the fact she was born) for the cause of everybody's problem.

@jackie1048,   Now that I find really sad why she blames herself and not her greedy mom and telling that man about president Jang Mdm Jeong is going to end up paying for that.. YH is going to fix her good.. I seen from the preview YH is returning money to DS she's not going to have any of them 

YH is being too hard on herself and I wish she would stop thinking she is responsible for everything. Mistress Jeong's greed has destroyed so many lives and I can't wait to see her fall hard. It's interesting how she brings up President Jang's record when she is the evil behind what happened to that man and soon she will end up revealing all her wrongdoings herself.

As for the love triangle, it would be best if YH chooses neither of them and moves on with her life. She will be devasted when she finds out Mistress Jeong is her bio mother and will have more issues to deal with than romance with either DS or IH. She wouldn't want to hurt either of them so it will not be surprising if she is single at the end of the drama. 

As for the twit, she was so desperate but IH wasn't having it lmao! 

@Jackie1048 Thank you for the recap.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that it is so sad that Yeong Hee blamed her own existence (the fact she was born) for the cause of everybody's problem.

@jackie1048,   Now that I find really sad why she blames herself and not her greedy mom and telling that man about president Jang Mdm Jeong is going to end up paying for that.. YH is going to fix her good.. I seen from the preview YH is returning money to DS she's not going to have any of them 

YH is being too hard on herself and I wish she would stop thinking she is responsible for everything. Mistress Jeong's greed has destroyed so many lives and I can't wait to see her fall hard. It's interesting how she brings up President Jang's record when she is the evil behind what happened to that man and soon she will end up revealing all her wrongdoings herself.

As for the love triangle, it would be best if YH chooses neither of them and moves on with her life. She will be devasted when she finds out Mistress Jeong is her bio mother and will have more issues to deal with than romance with either DS or IH. She wouldn't want to hurt either of them so it will not be surprising if she is single at the end of the drama. 

As for the twit, she was so desperate but IH wasn't having it lmao! 

@Jackie1048 Thank you for the recap.

@tinatrix236,  I got really tickled bout her trying to seal the deal with him and he wasn't having none of it she tried to get him to change in front of her and he decided not to change at all and to take it a step further she even went to join him on the floor for cocktails he got up she holding on to him she has no clue that he knows about what she did to his dad SMH Now she went to YH and tried to talk smack to her about her seeing IH when everybody knows that marriage is fake she looked like a damn fool sitting there trying to talk smack to YH LMAO.. YH even told Mdm Jeong a thing or two in today's episode.. I think Mdm Jeong was trying to blame YH for those people gang up outside her office    

Episode 109

Mdm Choi learns from Grandmother that Dong Soo went to work in the Middle East because Director Seo stop payment for her medical bills when Mdm Choi express her gratitude that In Woo had rendered her hospital expenditure

Director Seo return to a right frame of mind from his dementia tells Yeong Hee that she is Mistress Jeong daughter & they was a re-exchange of baby in the swap

@valsava

Omo, IH's father told YH that Mistress Jeong is her mother. I didn't expect him to be the one to tell her at all! Now the question is will she believe him or not? I think she will be confused and will go back to the former maid to demand answers. Next week's episodes should be good!!

@gerrytan8063 Thank you! What was YH's answer to DS's question at the beginning of episode about who she liked? Does she still have feelings for IH or has she moved on?

@tinatrix236

"Does she still have feelings for IH or has she moved on?"

No, what she is doing for In Woo is recompense & reimbursement of gratitude that In Woo & his father had rendered for supporting her mother medical expenditure

It is more sense of recompense to what In Woo had done than to have actual feelings for him, her preference is still likely to be Dong Soo than In Woo

Guest adikkeluangman

I noticed that for this kind of drama or period setting, the poor heroin will be with her first love although he not rich or from powerful family. Unlike the modern or current drama where the poor girl will be with the rich guy who will treat her bad at first but then it all will be ok.

‪#‎Songhayoon‬ [KBS ‘그래도 푸르른 날에’] Younghee firmly rejects Inho’s mind!

201507301024020944115_20150730102402_1_9201507301024020944115_20150730102402_2_9
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0000805667

To be honest, it will be difficult for Yeong Hee to be with In Ho now it is made known she is Mistress Jeong's daughter due to the animosity between the two families. However, Dong Soo had said he will accept Yeong Hee for who she is regardless whose daughter she is. That is the difference between the two men and why I believed that Yeong Hee chose Dong Soo as she will be more comfortable with Dong Soo.

Note the difference between the two men ... In Ho had his father paid for the hospital bills while Dong Soo used his own money. We had a look at his bank account and Dong Soo is pretty comfortable financially.

I just think if Yeong Hee went with In Ho, there is a lot of emotional baggage and comes along as well. I am afraid the villains in this drama is getting water down. Mistress Jeong is in hysteria all the time and in serious path to having a stroke while Eun Ah is in her own selfish world. Man Soo has been down-graded to being a happy expecting father.

As for the men who came to complain at Jin Ju Cosmetics, the villagers are suffering effects from the toxins coming out from Jin Ju's factory affecting their water source.

To be honest, it will be difficult for Yeong Hee to be with In Ho now it is made known she is Mistress Jeong's daughter due to the animosity between the two families. However, Dong Soo had said he will accept Yeong Hee for who she is regardless whose daughter she is. That is the difference between the two men and why I believed that Yeong Hee chose Dong Soo as she will be more comfortable with Dong Soo.

Note the difference between the two men ... In Ho had his father paid for the hospital bills while Dong Soo used his own money. We had a look at his bank account and Dong Soo is pretty comfortable financially.

I just think if Yeong Hee went with In Ho, there is a lot of emotional baggage and comes along as well. I am afraid the villains in this drama is getting water down. Mistress Jeong is in hysteria all the time and in serious path to having a stroke while Eun Ah is in her own selfish world. Man Soo has been down-graded to being a happy expecting father.

As for the men who came to complain at Jin Ju Cosmetics, the villagers are suffering effects from the toxins coming out from Jin Ju's factory affecting their water source.

@jackie1048,  I'm also wishing for and YH and DS ending, Even if she turns out to be Mdm Jeong daughter she don't have no obligation to the woman that treated her lower then human waste all life and she done everything she could do best for the current family she has no obligation to them.. I liked her and IH in the beginning of the drama but IH listens to his family and I don't like how how his mom treated her from the beginning.. I hate people that look down on people.. YH and DS got a better understanding about one another.. But at this rate I think she won't choose any of them..      

@tinatrix236

"Does she still have feelings for IH or has she moved on?"

No, what she is doing for In Woo is recompense & reimbursement of gratitude that In Woo & his father had rendered for supporting her mother medical expenditure

It is more sense of recompense to what In Woo had done than to have actual feelings for him, her preference is still likely to be Dong Soo than In Woo

@gerrytan8063,  I also think she will choose DS especially after learning from IH dad that Mdm Jeong is her mom and all the pain Mdm Jeong has created for all the families but DS family..

@tinatrix236,  We only have 10 episodes left in this drama and EA have only 10 episodes left to try and get IH to bed her will she succeed I think not..  

Wow what and episode YH crying her heart out that she's mistress Mdm Jeong daughter and Halmoni and mom thinks it's because the confusing situation between DS and IH I think they may ask DS to let YH be with IH when this isn't what she was crying for.. They meddling and misunderstanding everything will cause her not o have no one YH knows she can't be with IH now because of this and EA got caught by IH red handed trying to steal his dad from the hospital again.. She couldn't say nothing.. I knew he should have never told his mom where the man was because she lead them straight to him.. Sometimes his sister is just as dumb as the mom now it's no way EA can lie that she didn't find out about his dad whereabouts from the beginning now all that's left is to fake something to get those books from her.. IH and crew will have to come up with a clever plan.. I think now she may try and hold or force him into a real marriage with those books..       

Wow what and episode YH crying her heart out that she's mistress Mdm Jeong daughter and Halmoni and mom thinks it's because the confusing situation between DS and IH I think they may ask DS to let YH be with IH when this isn't what she was crying for.. They meddling and misunderstanding everything will cause her not o have no one YH knows she can't be with IH now because of this and EA got caught by IH red handed trying to steal his dad from the hospital again.. She couldn't say nothing.. I knew he should have never told his mom where the man was because she lead them straight to him.. Sometimes his sister is just as dumb as the mom now it's no way EA can lie that she didn't find out about his dad whereabouts from the beginning now all that's left is to fake something to get those books from her.. IH and crew will have to come up with a clever plan.. I think now she may try and hold or force him into a real marriage with those books..       

IH shouldnt have told his mother about his father's whereabouts. That woman is so over the top and hysterical and he should have known she would go see the dad no matter how much he asked her not to. Of course, EA's minions followed them and notified EA about it. I'm just glad IH figured it out and got there on time to stop the twit from kidnapping his father again. I look forward to the excuses that she will give for being there. If she says his mother told her about his father, IH may not be able to hold himself from harming her. She has crossed a line and should stay away from that family from now on. 

It seems like mom is still on IH's side but I could be wrong. You may be right about them asking DS to allow YH be with IH even though that wasn't the reason why she was so distraught. Poor girl!

@tinatrix236  I don't see how YH sat there and listen to Mistress Jeong rumble on without slapping the crap out of her but one thing for sure YH is mad her on mom don't recognize her on child and the way mistress Jeong has treated her she will make sure to destroy that woman and make her regret as of now YH consider not having a mom.. She see there is no giving her the benefit of the doubt all this started from the lady trying to switch kids any way when that was the wrong thing to do from the first place it serves mistress Jeong right to raise EA in luxury that she was accustom to hand't mistress Jeong stole from them but she will have everything stolen from her just the same as she did.. Only good is it would be done right in her face

Now is EA thinking she still can marry IH just because she is the daughter of that family using IH family wealth in her hands to secure it do she not realize the boy don't like her he hates her in fact and he would rather give it up then be with her I think he put and announcement in the papers that they marriage is fake..

@jackie1048, @gerrytan8063,  Could one of you please give us the highlights of today's episode # 112 7 more to go I really want to know what was both conversation about between EA and her step father..  

The timing or the conversation starts 20:05 to 23:09 also EA and her uncle conversation from 12:52 to 15:19 also the article in the paper starting at 8:42 to 11:42       

@valsava

Episode 112

The article in the newspaper is asked by In Ho to tell the public between the animosity between Mistress Jeong and his father. It was also said that Mistress Jeong was responsible for his father's disappearance.

Man Soo learned that it was Eun Ah who held In Ho's father. Eun Ah gave a big excuse that she did it as she cannot allowed In Ho's father to sent Mistress Jeong to prison. Eun Ah said she kept it from both Mistress Jeong and In Ho. Man Soo said that In Ho already know the truth while Mistress Jeong doesn't. Eun Ah said Mistress Jeong cannot know because she feared what Mistress Jeong might do to In Ho's father if she found him. Man Soo shouted asking whether her father-in-law was more important than her mother. Eun Ah cried that she had no choice or else In Ho will never see her again. Eun Ah told Man Soo that he did not give up his wife when Mistress Jeong told him too and she was the same as she cannot give up In Ho.

Eun Ah told President Jang that the reason why she did not disclosed to In Ho his father's whereabouts so that In Ho will no cause to cast her aside. She did it out of fear. However, Eun Ah denied having the account books. Eun Ah said she is doing this all for In Ho and she had no ulterior motive as President Jang questioned her sincerity. President Jang told Eun Ah that In Ho will never go to her but Eun Ah was confident that In Ho will eventually be hers. President Jang told Eun Ah that In Ho will never be hers even in death. President Jang told Eun Ah to give him up. Eun Ah said that she will not give In Ho up even with her death.

I hope this will help ...

@valsava

Episode 112

The article in the newspaper is asked by In Ho to tell the public between the animosity between Mistress Jeong and his father. It was also said that Mistress Jeong was responsible for his father's disappearance.

Man Soo learned that it was Eun Ah who held In Ho's father. Eun Ah gave a big excuse that she did it as she cannot allowed In Ho's father to sent Mistress Jeong to prison. Eun Ah said she kept it from both Mistress Jeong and In Ho. Man Soo said that In Ho already know the truth while Mistress Jeong doesn't. Eun Ah said Mistress Jeong cannot know because she feared what Mistress Jeong might do to In Ho's father if she found him. Man Soo shouted asking whether her father-in-law was more important than her mother. Eun Ah cried that she had no choice or else In Ho will never see her again. Eun Ah told Man Soo that he did not give up his wife when Mistress Jeong told him too and she was the same as she cannot give up In Ho.

Eun Ah told President Jang that the reason why she did not disclosed to In Ho his father's whereabouts so that In Ho will no cause to cast her aside. She did it out of fear. However, Eun Ah denied having the account books. Eun Ah said she is doing this all for In Ho and she had no ulterior motive as President Jang questioned her sincerity. President Jang told Eun Ah that In Ho will never go to her but Eun Ah was confident that In Ho will eventually be hers. President Jang told Eun Ah that In Ho will never be hers even in death. President Jang told Eun Ah to give him up. Eun Ah said that she will not give In Ho up even with her death.

I hope this will help ...

@jackie1048,  Thank you,  This isn't love this is and obsession she will use those books to hold onto IH and that's going to really send him over the edge no man wants a woman who wants to make a deal with him to have him so she will end up trying to kill herself when he flat out rejects her like she rejected her own family for riches.. Just like the president said even in death she just will make him hate her more.. 

@tinatrix236,   I knew that bytch EA would reveal to her mom that she's her daughter, First she knows her and IH is doomed so she runs to DS and tried to come up with some kind of excuse for him to hurry and marry YH so IH won't have a choice but to have her like she's the only other girl in town. DS knew she was up to something and couldn't believe what he was hearing but her plan didn't work on him so the next step is to tell her mom that she's her real daughter so she can help her stay with IH and have YH not to get involved with IH.. I want mom to find out how long she knew she was her daughter and let her have it and tell her YH will always be her daughter she has always carried the weight of that family on her shoulder while the real daughter just sat and look plus she even put her older brother through school.. I hope she slaps the shyt out of her just for telling her..     

@jackie1048,  Another good episodes could you tell me how they manage to kick Mdm Jeong out of her office and YH and the president took it back over.. The man was just to speechless and got choke up when YH kept his old name plate all this time..

@ valsava

Just like Eun Ah did not want to suffer poverty being Madam Choi's daughter, she cannot now take the caustic remarks being Mistress Jeong's daughter. She is receiving it from In Ho's mother right to Madam Choi. Even Grandmother asked Eun Ah whether she was afraid being cast out from Mistress Jeong's house if the truth was revealed. Grandmother wished that Madam Choi learned the truth so that the whole thing has a closure.

As I observed that Yeong Hee and In Ho are deemed over and you see how relaxed she is with Dong Soo. Yeong Hee from the start had been quite clear headed regarding her principle. I loved Dong Soo looking at Eun Ah's hysteria as he pointed out to her that he trusted Yeong Hee. Yeong Hee on several occasion came to Dong Soo for comfort.

Furthermore, Eun Ah is very worried as she learned from Grandmother that In Ho's father had episode of clarity and she probably guess that her crimes are now known to In Ho already.

How President Jang got back into his old office. As you know, Mistress Jeong lost lots of money (there were like 10 bank account books) when Man Soo's wife stole the account books hence Mistress Jeong is now in debt unable to pay off bank loans. Mistress Jeong wanted to borrow money Cosmetics Lady Park in which Lady Park reverted she will on the condition she wanted the office building. So funny, that Lady Park said she was just giving up a building and not her child. Later, Lady Park "sold" it to President Park/Venus. Perhaps the money is actually from Mistress Jeong's own accounts so she was serious being duped.

Yeong Hee had said before that no matter what she will returned President Jang to his rightful place. Yeong Hee has been promoted to be the second in command. She even have Mistress Jeong's old office.

Yeong Hee said she was the only person who can stop Mistress Jeong but in a way she is also the one to help atone for Mistress Jeong's past actions. She seemed to right the faults of her mother.

@ valsava

Just like Eun Ah did not want to suffer poverty being Madam Choi's daughter, she cannot now take the caustic remarks being Mistress Jeong's daughter. She is receiving it from In Ho's mother right to Madam Choi. Even Grandmother asked Eun Ah whether she was afraid being cast out from Mistress Jeong's house if the truth was revealed. Grandmother wished that Madam Choi learned the truth so that the whole thing has a closure.

As I observed that Yeong Hee and In Ho are deemed over and you see how relaxed she is with Dong Soo. Yeong Hee from the start had been quite clear headed regarding her principle. I loved Dong Soo looking at Eun Ah's hysteria as he pointed out to her that he trusted Yeong Hee. Yeong Hee on several occasion came to Dong Soo for comfort.

Furthermore, Eun Ah is very worried as she learned from Grandmother that In Ho's father had episode of clarity and she probably guess that her crimes are now known to In Ho already.

How President Jang got back into his old office. As you know, Mistress Jeong lost lots of money (there were like 10 bank account books) when Man Soo's wife stole the account books hence Mistress Jeong is now in debt unable to pay off bank loans. Mistress Jeong wanted to borrow money Cosmetics Lady Park in which Lady Park reverted she will on the condition she wanted the office building. So funny, that Lady Park said she was just giving up a building and not her child. Later, Lady Park "sold" it to President Park/Venus. Perhaps the money is actually from Mistress Jeong's own accounts so she was serious being duped.

Yeong Hee had said before that no matter what she will returned President Jang to his rightful place. Yeong Hee has been promoted to be the second in command. She even have Mistress Jeong's old office.

Yeong Hee said she was the only person who can stop Mistress Jeong but in a way she is also the one to help atone for Mistress Jeong's past actions. She seemed to right the faults of her mother.

@jackie1048,  Thanks for the quick and brief summary,  This just sum up the whole episode for me..

Your right about YH atoning for that wicked woman sins after all is said and done she should never want to look in YH face nor YH should never want to see her again..  When I was reading about Ms Park I was happy to hear that she didn't give up that building thinking she can also secure her a place with president Park because he got problems with them two women they have no intention in giving up on him .. Also I think IH should have call the police on uncle.. He don;t go messing around with YH brothers like that he seemed pretty scared of them..    

@ valsava

Man Soo's action is pretty justified because he obviously think that In Ho played on Eun Ah's affections with the farce marriage (He still think Eun Ah is his niece). It is obvious karma coming to his family for what they did. I just hope that his child will be all right especially having a mother like Heong Soo who is doing exactly what Yeong Hee is doing ... lessening the sins of the family.

EA will find out soon enough that revealing the birth secret only increases IH's hatred. She really believes she can come out looking like a victim and can't take the harsh criticisms that are being melted on her because others think she is mistress Jeong's daughter. I just knew she would reveal the truth when she saw how cozy IH seemed with YH and her mom. If she thinks she will be easily forgiven for her crimes, then she is in for a shocker and it will take a lot of time and effort to be accepted by her biological mother again.

EA will find out soon enough that revealing the birth secret only increases IH's hatred. She really believes she can come out looking like a victim and can't take the harsh criticisms that are being melted on her because others think she is mistress Jeong's daughter. I just knew she would reveal the truth when she saw how cozy IH seemed with YH and her mom. If she thinks she will be easily forgiven for her crimes, then she is in for a shocker and it will take a lot of time and effort to be accepted by her biological mother again.

@tinatrix236,  I don;t think bio mom will except her she may even going as fat as trying to enlist the brothers for help I hope they all neglect her.. That's what she did to them remember they not good enough for her 

Archived