[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

cr. http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015020410512089622&type=1&outlink=12hv6Bbt.jpg

Mina will be appear in MBC new celebrity matchmaking Show "Matchmade in Heaven returns" The show will start for shooting tomorrow and will be broadcast on 2/24 6pm.Now it's confirmed  Taemin(Shinee), Henry(Super Junior-M) Takuya(Cross Gene), Lee Hyun Woo, Woon Hee Jun, Mina Fujii, Jung-Hwa(EXID), Jun-Hyun Woon(Secret) Narsha(Brown Eyeed Girls) will join the show,  MC is Lee Teuk(Super Junior) 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you eveyone for voting. 
Hongki won the Soompi K-pop Idol Vocalist round one  first half.
BIG BANG Taeyang 42.3% / FTISLAND Hongki 43.9% / Spica Boa 13.8% 
15& Baek Yerin 10.0% / 2PM Jun.K 29.0% / SISTAR Hyorin 61.0%
JYJ Junsu 43.0% / Ladies' Code Sojung 18.8% / MBLAQ G.O 38.1%
4minute Gayoon 12.8% / Mamamoo Solar 18.6% / Super Junior Yesung 68.6%
15& Park Jimin 14.7% / Infinite Sungkyu 44.8% / SHINee Onew 40.5%
BIG BANG Daesung 35.6% / Davichi Lee Haeri 19.8% / Girls' Generation Taeyeon 44.7%
2AM Changmin 34.0% / f(x) Luna 38.2% / SISTAR Soyu 27.9%
BEG Narsha 14.5% / EXO Baekhyun 65.1% / Secret Jieun 20.4% 

@elijoy12 how it happen? My tab my husband n my daughter's also gone. A thei meimei264 said: cr. http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015020410512089622&type=1&outlink=1

Mina will be appear in MBC new celebrity matchmaking Show "Matchmade in Heaven returns" The show will start for shooting tomorrow and will be broadcast on 2/24 6pm.Now it's confirmed  Taemin(Shinee), Henry(Super Junior-M) Takuya(Cross Gene), Lee Hyun Woo, Woon Hee Jun, Mina Fujii, Jung-Hwa(EXID), Jun-Hyun Woon(Secret) Narsha(Brown Eyeed Girls) will join the show,  MC is Lee Teuk(Super Junior) 

Though i don't have anymore the power to post photos, images of our puppies, glad to know that they are in japan again. Hongki even excited to go to Japan...go go japan ;))

@MsKahili. yeah new nailart for HK as well as bff 8-}

hannaj is back =))
Just found out this from IG. cr: 2crazyforhongkiFor those who want to support our puppies since mostly daramjidels from US. So here's your chance to be connected with them heart to heart.FTISLAND USA FanclubNote: Please spread & support FTISLAND!!!!ft_zps3buhetz0.jpg

Does anyone who's closest to Bill Gates? Carlos Slim? Warren Buffet? on this thread? ;)), so that they can help FTISLAND to pull-out from FNC?  :-t 8-} & then we manage & take care the rest, lol.
News dated: February 4,2015http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.hk/2015/02/fnc-entertainment-ceo-revealed-to-be.html

Article: 'Radio Star' Han Sung Ho is one of the top 3 richest celebrities "80 billion in stocks?"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+299, -37] FT Island is the one that brought this company to where they are now... but why do they keep putting down FT?

2. [+171, -24] So what

3. [+91, -17] I hate his guts. This CEO guy shows what a brainless idiot he is. The entire show, he was busy comparing Lee Hongki and Jung Yonghwa's earnings and talking about who was better. Since when did company CEOs do this to their artists on public TV? He better not come out on TV again if he's going to cut down his own artists like that

4. [+37, -8] I feel so bad for FT Island for working under a pathetic person like him for 7~8 years. 

5. [+34, -3] Of course he's rich, he works his singers like dogs and only starts paying them after 5 years ㅋㅋ

6. [+28, -4] What kind of company CEO comes out on a TV show and talks down about his own artists, the very ones that set up the foundation for his company... Look at YG, they take care of the people who kicked off their company like Jinusean who were given corporate positions and everything. Instead of complaining about how they don't bring in a profit, why doesn't he release more albums for them... I feel bad for Lee Hongki, being compared so blatantly like this. 

7. [+26, -2] He's disgusting ㅡㅡ All for some screentime on a TV show, he talks down about his own artists and complains about them not making money when he gives them shitty songs all the time and won't let them release albums with self compositions. 

8. [+12, -2] I've never seen a company CEO talk down about his own artists like this, especially the artists that helped his own company;;; 

-

SourceNaver

1. [+4,485, -114] The show episode was basically for FNC to promote themselves

2. [+3,914, -103] He doesn't even look like a wealthy man or a celebrity ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,736, -229] CNBLUE did do well

4. [+568, -30] It's quite obvious that he treats FT Island and CNBLUE differently. He states he doesn't treat them differently but he didn't pay FT for 5 years and never upgraded their van.

5. [+550, -32] He'd be nothing without FT Island ㅋㅋㅋ and he seems to want to be on TV more than actual celebrities ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+612, -127] How about you manage AOA's attitudes... they're getting more and more makjang lately

7. [+517, -41] I detest this man as a Primadonna. He's their CEO but he's pretty much their anti. I don't know what FT was thinking when they renewed their contracts. The five of them are saints.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.hk/2015/02/lee-hongki-prepares-counter-diss-to-fnc.html
1423102643860695.jpg
Article: FT Island Lee Hongki, "Invite me to Radio Star too", counter diss to company CEO?
Source: Sunday News via Nate

"Oho.. ㅋㅋㅋ I want to go on Radio Star too when I make my comeback ㅋㅋㅋ PD, scriptwriter-nims, please invite me when I have my comeback... ㅋㅋㅋ"

1. [+363, -17] Isn't FT Island the group that made that company as big as they are now anyway..?

2. [+350, -17] The CEO does indeed put them on the backburner too much when FT Island is the one that funded them in the beginning...

3. [+218, -16] A group's output is dependent on how much support the company gives them... Jung Yonghwa gets drama roles and still gets solo albums even when they don't do well... Meanwhile FT Island fans already know that they won't get any support. The CEO talked down way too much about Lee Hongki on yesterday's broadcast. He could've at least ended his talk with saying Hongki's still a nice kid or something but he didn't.

4. [+23, -6] Try to support Lee Hongki half as much as they support Jung Yonghwa. This group got the company popular and now that they're popular enough to go on shows like this, they sit there talking crap about their own artists?

5. [+20, -1] The CEO thinks CNBLUE never cut at their own image? But I still remember their plagiarism controversy

6. [+14, -0] Han Sung Ho that stupid bastard

7. [+14, -3] Yeah, the CEO pissed me off yesterday too. Can't believe he's even a CEO.

8. [+13, -3] They should talk this out among themselves.

Article: Han Sung Ho CEO "Lee Hongki and Jung Yonghwa are all musicians I love" (official statement)

Source: TV Report via Naver

FNC Rep, "Both Lee Hongki and Jung Yonghwa are musicians that CEO Han Sung Ho feel preciously of. A variety show is just a variety show. You bite all 10 fingers and there's not one finger that doesn't hurt. We hope there aren't any misunderstandings."

1. [+861, -161] The CEO is so supericial

2. [+659, -84] Only now he says that ㅋㅋㅋ beating him down and then treating him with medicine? ㅋㅋㅋ He was really thoughtless with his words yesterday

3. [+653, -81] Tsk tsk... as a Jung Yonghwa fan, I felt bad for Lee Hongki on yesterday's episode

4. [+476, -74] So many bad rumors surrounding this guy...

5. [+416, -50] How laughable ㅋㅋㅋ

*i omit the other news cuz i need to breathe...exhale...inhale....scream!!!!*Links provided so that you can read comments from netz. Thanks for praising our Hongki

Hongki's info birth dates:

6 February is one of HongKi's Birthday according to Lunar Calendar.

*His actual b-day is 2-March in Solar Calendar but he has 3 B-days in a year & 25th March (02/06 on lunar calendar) is the b-day on his identity card .

Hongki IG Update:Happy birthday to hongkiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji
10946643_336105186576795_1833814140_n.jp
Hongki's Lunar Birthday!!!Happy Birthday Hongki <:-PStay Healthy & stay as happy as you are for now.!!!

Archived