[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can feel that Hongki was very tired nown Hope he can perform the best of his tommorow coz his family also came from SK for support. Hongchan...fighting!! :D

Btw...@myahid, may we know ur previous name? Easier for us to recall^^.

I can feel that Hongki was very tired nown Hope he can perform the best of his tommorow coz his family also came from SK for support. Hongchan...fighting!! :D

Btw...@myahid, may we know ur previous name? Easier for us to recall^^.

@"Zaryana Ana"‌

@MiNah , maybe you can try to save the bookmark during your visit to this (2nd thread) page.

I felt like aging in this 2nd thread. Does your twins celebrate their 1st birthday @MiNah ? 

@Minah i still remember yr plan to attend ft island's concert while yr twin still dancing inside n i worried you"ll 'boom' during yr jumping kekeke

HongMina Community Niconico...welcome to the New thread...You ladies are awesome....Thank you always for all the Fanarts.......Very grateful for your contribution..... yvzjbe0.png ym2Huwe.png Sz4Qe5q.jpg :x <:-P :x <:-P ^:)^ ^:)^

Dear Daramji-dels, I hope you will join in as we welcome all the sister threads to our New home, we all share the same goal, one love for HongMina, we are all under the same sky right....CSn7mZp.png........Jtf8KuZ.pngDrgxxD5.pngfWq0URk.png ZUNIXYo.jpgkpZS98c.pngEDr5Agh.png :x :x

@MiNah , maybe you can try to save the bookmark during your visit to this (2nd thread) page.

I felt like aging in this 2nd thread. Does your twins celebrate their 1st birthday @MiNah ? 

@soosyok thanks dear. I'll bookmark after this. Thanks for asking about my twins. My little Hongki and Mina will celebrating their first birthday on 19th February 2015. Haiyaa.... 2 days earlier than HongkiMina annivesary.

@myahid‌ Hahahahah... Still remember all of us are really excited for the concert and most of us plan to sit together. But what to do... The concert was cancelled.

PRLufyE.png

This is the message of the card with the NYC gift.on the back of the card____ "please give us a sign if you receive the gift!"The message inside the card ____ " Sending you this lucky butterfly to shower you                                                                 with love, luck and blessings."
                                                                    FT Island NYC Concert 2015Hongstar,     We, Daramji-dels are wishing you all the success in your USA Concerts. We give you all our support. Thank you for being our shining Star.

T4wtwz0.png 
All I can say is that Lee Hongki is NICE, SMART & ARTISTIC.And I'm so happy to meet him in person here in NYC.
        the NYC gift main color motif  were chocolate brown, black & white. I keep the black to myself.
         His INS NY color post were  black, chocolate brown, white?.'.therefore this is the sign that we're asking for ;  so he got the NYC gift & he's grateful _____ Thank You, Hongstar!!^^

Its 1135 am LA time.. I'm with Hkmina456.. We are already in line at Club NokiA..will gve updates later!!

WOW, we can't wait. .you ladies have a great time...can't wait for the report...

Archived