[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Daramji-Dels, I have missed everyone and for some I'm only a text, a call or an email away, Thx for the messages and your concern, Daramji dels who know me knows I'm full time soccer mom, soccer season have once again begun and I have my hands full since our youngest plays league soccer, trust me, it's a full time job, and those before me will tell you ...at the moment trying to balance it out has been very difficult because it involves a lot of driving....until the soccer season ends, I will be missing on the thread, and will probably not be able to check messages often so I can focus on that..tried to juggle all but failed miserably...so I had to pause, take a step back and try to focus on one thing at a time....Wow so many messages to read, Emag team, you ladies rock, will try to catch up tomorrow because need to send my own HonggMina message to @masz too....didn't really back track everything, to many pages but will try later, @hannaj, you crack me up, you gave me a good belly laugh, I needed it..but on a serious note, .FNC CEO said what?!! Omg, that's terrible, that's like a parent comparing their children in not a nice way, you just dont do that...Lee Hong Ki, God gave you an Angelic voice, one of a kind, nothing will ever ever change that or take that away from you, you are HongStar and we all know it and so are the 1.2 million Fans who follow you, just smile and shake it off, to many you ROCK...it's a gift..it's so great to see the thread moving, sorry won't be around as much but will still support my favorite couple HongMina on IS since it's easier on the cell during my running around,..... HongMina, you guys know I love you very much, will always love, support and protect you guys...and I'm among your biggest fan..wishing you the best always, Hongki and Mina fighting....hope to return after the soccer season, until then ....Daramji dels fighting..... :x :x :x :x

class="title" id="page-title" style="font-family: BrownStd-Regular, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 42px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: center; color: rgb(26, 26, 26); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Billboard update on twitter: class="title" id="page-title" style="font-family: BrownStd-Regular, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 42px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: center; color: rgb(26, 26, 26); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"billboard1_zpsp0jk13eb.jpg
class="title" id="page-title" style="font-family: BrownStd-Regular, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 42px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: center; color: rgb(26, 26, 26); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"FTISLAND Talk Upcoming Album & How Their Fans Stayed For the Ride
ftisland_nycbackstage_billboard_kpop2015

Nevermind the fact that FTISLAND landed in New York late the night beforehand, the K-pop/rock band were in high spirits in the hours ahead of their debut concert in The Big Apple.

Meeting up with Billboard hours before the Jan. 28 show at Best Buy Theater, the members spoke animatedly about the concert, new music, fans and more. Letting their goofy sides run wild -- like when they playfully sang Apink's "Luv" and "Mr. Chu" to one another and laughed out loud amongst one another -- that good energy undoubtedly rolled into a rocking concert for the passionate East Coast crowd.

Billboard: What's going through your heads ahead of your debut New York concert -- especially after making it here through a blizzard?

Hong Gi: We came from Mexico and South America, so we've been in really hot places. It's really hard to adjust to this weather; it's really cold here! We were supposed to get here two days ago, but because of this blizzard we came here last night, really late. We couldn't do any sightseeing around and we wanted to see Times Square really badly so we went there after midnight, but we had to come back in an hour because it was so cold. 

Jae Jin: Since it's cold out there, we want to make a really hot, hot, exciting stage today performance. And we want to make the fans sweat. We're really excited.

What are you most excited about for this concert?

Hong Gi: The theme of the whole tour is that we're performing familiar songs in our setlist, but it's going to sound a lot different from what we've done. It's really diverse and a combination of all the skills that we have. It's going to integrate and show everything that we've got. It's going to be the real FTISLAND.

Do you have any fun stories from the tour so far from other stops like Mexico City? Paris? Santiago?

Hong Gi: We've had a really, really good time touring. It wasn't really tiring. We had to spend a long time in Chile and Mexico and we wanted to do something special, but we didn't really have anything to do! We were kind of stuck in the hotel, we spent a lot of time in the hotel. But it was our first time visiting Chile and Mexico and we were really curious, 'How do the fans know us?' I felt proud of myself, representing Korea, I felt really proud about that. The fans reactions were crazy, crazy. They were throwing their underwear, their bras onstage. So, it was a relief.

Where else would you like to take the tour?

FTISLAND: England, Romania, Spain...Germany...Russia...we want to go to a lot of places! Everywhere!

Hong Gi: If there are 100 or 200 people that love us in a country, we want to go to them.

You've got a new album coming in March or April. Can you give some hints about it?

FTISLAND: Each song on this upcoming album means a lot to us. And the lyrics mean a lot of things to us -- that's really it.

What kind of sound or themes can we expect in the new music?

FTISLAND: Today's performance is going to have a variety of musical elements from the upcoming album. This performance will be representative of this album. 

This year will mark FTISLAND's eighth year together. What is your secret to your longevity and staying popular?

FTISLAND: We've been having ups and downs, but we're going through it together. 

We think that when we were little and at the beginning of our careers, there were more fans who just loved us for our visuals and the "bling bling." We believe now there are more fans who love -- who truly love -- our music and trust in our musical ability and capacity. So, we recovered a lot of confidence in ourselves. We trust in our fans a lot and we want to continue.

Do you have anything else to add?

Seung Hyun: I visited New York for the first time when I was in middle school volunteering for church. At that time, since I wasn't doing music, I couldn't imagine that I would visit here to perform a concert. I feel really proud of myself and proud as a Korean man. I want to do well in New York and I want to surprise the New York fans because it's our first time playing for these fans. I want to come back.

Hong Gi: I want to thank all the fans who trust us continuously. I don't want to disappoint you ever.

By Jeff Benjamin February 11, 2015 12:55 AM EST

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/6465848/ftisland-interview-2015-album-fans-tour-new-york

FTISLAND Backstage at Best Buy Theater in New York

Courtesy of FNC Entertainment

Photo update:[cuz this ajumma have cough & cold:(( can't cook so i ask him to eat bread instead...:))=))]Hongki spotted buying a bread at bakery.....B9j39FwIEAA7FoV.jpgB9j3-fcIMAE7INh.jpg

Cr: 一位不愿意透露姓名的包子

but wait....it's not a bread, it's a book:-?:-j[hmmmm, reading a book & pink shoes makes me feel better by tomorrow;))]

@MsKahili., they don't have any idea or they don't know about the existence of that video....the ferris wheel heart to heart talk conversation. Interesting cuz it's already 2 years & now their watching for the first time & found out how good & sincere our couple.

Hi Daramji Dels, since I won't be doing Fan art for awhile, I thought I would share, all these are going in the Emag, HongMina, happy Valetines Day, happy Anniversary and Hong ki, happy birthday on 3/02/2015...hope you both spend all those days with your loved ones.... HongMina fighting.....3RQI9VB.png[/urlI69YqzO.jpge0YuhYH.jpg v45dqZk.jpg

Archived