[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lualoha

Hi! I met with @bechai18‌ and @hkmina456‌ here @ Club Nokia. We were looking for a place to eat last nite & turned to walk into the parking lot of the BCD Tofu House. Standing right in front of us were Jaejin, Seung Hyun & Jong Hoon. Jaejin & Seung Hyun were very friendly but Jong Hoon walked away when he saw that we recognized them. The manager wouldn't allow pics

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Soompi K-pop Idol Vocalist Challenge: Round 1 (First Half)
Go and vote for Hongki in this first round  of soompi k pop idol vocalist challenge

Hi, everybody. I am so pleased that we have started part two of our thread. Thank you, everyone who worked so hard to keep this ship on a very interesting journey while going through some storms as well as wonderful weather. We’ve learned many things in life, sharing our thoughts, growing together and becoming friends, even though we are from different continents. Some people are still reading behind the scene. I hope we all continue to support our couple.

I just love who Hong ki and Mina are. They might have many weaknesses and make mistakes as anyone does. I love that Hong ki and Mina share their shortcomings. Mistakes are one trait of all humans; nobody is perfect. I hope that from our mistakes we can learn and in the end grow to be better people and better citizens in our respective societies. They are both good-hearted and caring people. That’s why I love them both. Let’s continue to support them and take this journey together as Daramji dels.

Thank you to everyone who has worked tirelessly to keep this ship afloat. We have faced many adversities, such as things that happen in our own lives, but so many people have encouraged each other to keep this ship going forward. One person can’t  take this journey alone. Our destination may not be in our sights yet, but I believe love and hope will continue to be our and their compass to guide them and us to a bright destination.

I have been thinking about the conversation Mina had with her mother on the phone about a year ago, when she said, “What should I do this year (2014)?” I wondered what she was thinking about, maybe work and a relationship that spanned between Japan and Korea? She knew that it would be very difficult to juggle these things physically and mentally.

In our life we have to make many choices and decisions, and many times we don’t know at the time of the decision whether it will prove to be the right choice. Mina said that 2013 had been a very good year that started out with the good news that she had been invited to participate on a variety show for the first time in Korea. From that show people got to know her, and that led to her being on GWGM. I later found out that the wife of the main MC, Shin Dong Yup, was one of the PDs for GWGM. How interesting! Mina actually appeared in a couple of variety shows after GWGM, such as “The King of Food,” on which Mr. Shin was the main MC. Mr. Shin might be fond of Mina as she is a nice person.

Have you ever heard the phrase “six degrees of separation”? Six degrees of separation is the theory that everyone in the world is connected within six or fewer steps, such as six layers of acquaintances or relatives. People are somehow connected to each other, such as Taka from One OK Clock, who, it turns out, is Mina’s high school friend and also Hong ki’s very close friend. Have you seen Hong ki's last IG picture with Jamil? Jami is Taka's friend. Taka has many IG pictures with Jamil. Hong ki has many Japanese friends through Taka. Life has many mysterious and fateful events. Mina said that 2014 was a very good year. I am very happy to hear that she had a satisfying year. Hong ki suffered physically and mentally last year and he said that “he feels like he has knots in his heart,” but even so he said that now he is happy.

I am very happy to hear that, but I hope he can rid himself of whatever burdens he carries in his heart and becomes completely and freely happy someday.

To Mina and Hong ki, “Fighting” in the Korean way.

Lighthousenut

PS I am so happy that so many Daramji dels had a wonderful time seeing and hearing FTIsland. My husband and I went to Japan for a two-week vacation in November, and even though we didn’t have tickets, we went to the FTIsland concert venue in Nagoya. Once there, we were told the tickets were sold out. I was disappointed as we left and walked around the area to find something to eat. But my heart was saying that maybe if we went back we could check again for tickets or maybe purchase tickets from one of the scalpers on the street. We went back to the information desk and asked if there still weren’t any tickets. The answer was still no. And the scalpers were gone. So we decided to leave. Then, all of a sudden a young lady came out of the concert arena and told me she had a ticket she was willing to sell. I was shocked and I asked her, “How many tickets do you have?” She said she had one. Her friend confused the concert date and didn’t show up. But I didn’t know what to do. My husband wasn’t enthusiastic about attending the concert from the beginning and he said he didn’t mind if I attended alone. I think he was kind a happy that he could explore the electronics store in the area while I was in the concert. In the concert I was overwhelmed, really overwhelmed, about the mostly young fans’ enthusiasm. I felt they really loved Hong ki and FTIsland. Everybody was jumping up and down throughout the whole show. (I am too old for that, so I just stood and clapped my hands.) Everybody stood during the whole entire show, so my feet were tired and later swollen. Anyway, I still wonder sometimes if this was real or a dream. Hong ki has charisma and is a wonderfully good singer and entertainer.

I am sorry again for this long post.

lighthousenut said:

Hi, everybody. I am so pleased that we have started part two of our thread. Thank you, everyone who worked so hard to keep this ship on a very interesting journey while going through some storms as well as wonderful weather. We’ve learned many things in life, sharing our thoughts, growing together and becoming friends, even though we are from different continents. Some people are still reading behind the scene. I hope we all continue to support our couple.

I just love who Hong ki and Mina are. They might have many weaknesses and make mistakes as anyone does. I love that Hong ki and Mina share their shortcomings. Mistakes are one trait of all humans; nobody is perfect. I hope that from our mistakes we can learn and in the end grow to be better people and better citizens in our respective societies. They are both good-hearted and caring people. That’s why I love them both. Let’s continue to support them and take this journey together as Daramji dels.

Thank you to everyone who has worked tirelessly to keep this ship afloat. We have faced many adversities, such as things that happen in our own lives, but so many people have encouraged each other to keep this ship going forward. One person can’t take this journey alone. Our destination may not be in our sights yet, but I believe love and hope will continue to be our and their compass to guide them and us to a bright destination.

I have been thinking about the conversation Mina had with her mother on the phone about a year ago, when she said, “What should I do this year (2014)?” I wondered what she was thinking about, maybe work and a relationship that spanned between Japan and Korea? She knew that it would be very difficult to juggle these things physically and mentally.

In our life we have to make many choices and decisions, and many times we don’t know at the time of the decision whether it will prove to be the right choice. Mina said that 2013 had been a very good year that started out with the good news that she had been invited to participate on a variety show for the first time in Korea. From that show people got to know her, and that led to her being on GWGM. I later found out that the wife of the main MC, Shin Dong Yup, was one of the PDs for GWGM. How interesting! Mina actually appeared in a couple of variety shows after GWGM, such as “The King of Food,” on which Mr. Shin was the main MC. Mr. Shin might be fond of Mina as she is a nice person.

Have you ever heard the phrase “six degrees of separation”? Six degrees of separation is the theory that everyone in the world is connected within six or fewer steps, such as six layers of acquaintances or relatives. People are somehow connected to each other, such as Taka from One OK Clock, who, it turns out, is Mina’s high school friend and also Hong ki’s very close friend. Have you seen Hong ki’s last IG picture with Jami? Jami is Taka’s friend. Taka has many IG pictures with Jami. Hong ki has many Japanese

friends through Taka. Life has many mysterious and fateful events. Mina said that 2014 was a very good year. I am very happy to hear that she had a satisfying year. Hong ki suffered physically and mentally last year and he said that “he feels like he has knots in his heart,” but even so he said that now he is happy.

I am very happy to hear that, but I hope he can rid himself of whatever burdens he carries in his heart and becomes completely and freely happy someday.

To Mina and Hong ki, “Fighting” in the Korean way.

Lighthousenut

PS I am so happy that so many Daramji dels had a wonderful time seeing and hearing FTIsland. My husband and I went to Japan for a two-week vacation in November, and even though we didn’t have tickets, we went to the FTIsland concert venue in Nagoya. Once there, we were told the tickets were sold out. I was disappointed as we left and walked around the area to find something to eat. But my heart was saying that maybe if we went back we could check again for tickets or maybe purchase tickets from one of the scalpers on the street. We went back to the information desk and asked if there still weren’t any tickets. The answer was still no. And the scalpers were gone. So we decided to leave. Then, all of a sudden a young lady came out of the concert arena and told me she had a ticket she was willing to sell. I was shocked and I asked her, “How many tickets do you have?” She said she had one. Her friend confused the concert date and didn’t show up. But I didn’t know what to do. My husband wasn’t enthusiastic about attending the concert from the beginning and he said he didn’t mind if I attended alone. I think he was kind a happy that he could explore the electronics store in the area while I was in the concert. In the concert I was overwhelmed, really overwhelmed, about the mostly young fans’ enthusiasm. I felt they really loved Hong ki and FTIsland. Everybody was jumping up and down throughout the whole show. (I am too old for that, so I just stood and clapped my hands.) Everybody stood during the whole entire show, so my feet were tired and later swollen. Anyway, I still wonder sometimes if this was real or a dream. Hong ki has charisma and is a wonderfully good singer and entertainer.

I am sorry again for this long post.

@lighthousenut, we have missed you,,always enjoy your writings and insight...glad you enjoyed FT concert..he sure knows how to entertain....Thank you...

class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"FT ISLAND ACUSTICO MÉXICO   for our 4 amazing members whose courage I totally admire! You may have seen these videos all but...I usually don't look for their videos. Since vandy_heart was just a foot away from Hongki and other members were so close to Ft. So,  I wanted to feel their excitement and joy to share. class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"cr:caballerocygnus

Cr:gxbypxndx99 

Guest Jasmin Nullas-Sarmiento

What a night!      just arrived home  after   driving 2 hours home from tonights concert.  Hongki's voice is unique and you have to hear him live to appreciate it.  

Need to sleep    tired  more to come.   

@hkmina456‌ it was nice meeting u although it was quick. I enjoyed the concert and very please to what I saw. Ftisland is awesome...

Guest Jasmin Nullas-Sarmiento

I had so much fun at d concert.. I took a lot of videos.. But m so tired, and hungry..and oh I lost my voice too... I'll ask my hubby if he can post d vids for me.. @hkmina456‌ @lualoha‌ @jasmine Nice meeting y'all!! ;;):D

@bechai18‌ I had so much fun too... Not just hongki but d whole band.. Nice meeting u too kahit sa malayo lang :smile:

Guest rieyamanda

Congratulation to all Daramji Dels! We finally make it to HongMina Part 2 :-)

We've come a long way..I'm suddenly feels nostalgic. So many 'first time' happens to me since I get to know Hongki & Mina and people from this thread. It's a roller coster feels.

1st time watching wgm

1st time joining soompi thread

1st time knowing ft island

1st time going to a concert

1st time travelling to korea

and a lot more...

Thank you to everyone who make it this Part 2 thread happens.

Archived