[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@skullhong as you head out to LA, just wanted you to know that you DO deserve the USA stage, you have such an amazing voice and talent, be confident that you do belong to be in with the best, because you too are the best....stand tall, give them that amazing smile, voice and show them what you got...trust me you do have it...so FTisland go rock LA fans feet off...@Skullhong, you go get them Alligotor......We love you HongChan always......Don't forgot to sight see...lots to see in LA..take a drive PCH...2NS1USA.jpg

MsKahili. said: Congratulations!
I feel that this thread was built with a lot of love, sincerity honesty and commitment. When the show ended their virtual marriage ended but not their love for each other.  In fact their love became stronger as it weathered the reality of life with its challenges; the long separations, the crazy schedules and the rumors. 

And this thread began like the show, with it’s initial excitement, posting  5-10 pages a day.  And when the show ended, the excitement wore off and  the postings got  fewer as people moved on.  And so like Hongki Mina this thread faced the challenge of reality too, the believers versus non-believer and guess what?  It survived it all.- we are still here, the believers.  Our belief in Hongki Mina is as strong as ever and  unwavering to the core and like their love for each other it will continue to grow slowly and stronger  over time as we, the shippers here, watch and continue to believe in them as they faced life’s challenges. If anything It will  only strengthen our belief in them because it demonstrates how deeply committed they are with each other and how true their love is.

I now want to take this moment, as we open up part 2 of this thread, to express  my personal heartfelt thanks to @lindas55 and @elijoy12 who were here from the beginning and are still here now and have demonstrated to us how much they believe and have committed themselves to Hongki Mina by keeping this ship running and on course.  I THANK YOU!

And for all those who come to this thread, whether you post or just lurk,  please give yourselves a pat on the back for believing in them and supporting this thread.

DARAMJIDELS, We Believe, We Are Here, We Will Stay.

:x =D> :x =D>

We did it family we made 2000 pages. When I first found this thread I was a silent lurker. I had never heard of shipping and didn’t know the first thing about Lee Hongki, Fujii Mina. FT Island or The TV show “We Got Married”. In fact the first time I watched the show was a mistake. So how did I get here? Why did I join this big international family? The answer is quite simple. I was fascinated by the love story unfolding on the show. I found a group of people who was just as fascinated my Hongki and Mina as I was. This group of people was funny, and thoughtful and talented and knew way more about shipping a couple then me. But what was most important is that they welcomed me and help me learn the ropes of how to do the tech stuff of posting and commenting and making fan art. They encourage me so that I felt comfortable writing and commenting on things. I began to post and help out with projects and before I knew it I had friends from all around the world. We have come a long way from our early days of staying up night just waiting for the next episode of the show. We may not race through 5 or 6 pages a day but we are still planning projects and supporting each other as we show our love for Hongki and Mina. This past weekend as I finally met other Daramji Dels and saw Hongki in person it came to me why I am really still here. It’s because even though we live far apart we are join by the love we have for one couple and each other. We are indeed one big family who as Mina said “live under the same sky”.  We are one.  I want to express my thanks to all the veterans of this thread. They were the ones who made a safe place for me to learn new thing and share my ideas. Without them there would be no part 2 of this thread. I also want to thank all those who came after them. They added their talent and energy and that has kept us going. Finally I want to thank all the new people brave enough to post for the first time. Those of you who ask the how to questions, you are the future of our thread. You provide a new voice that helps to make our older ones stronger. While reaching 2000 pages is a landmark, I believe our best days are ahead. I know that at times shipping a couple can be frustrating and tiring and down right crazy, but the ties that we have to each other are strong and the support we offer to the couple is important and appreciated. I know that what we do is important to them. So we will carry on.  Congratulations family on reaching 2000 pages let’s go for 2000 more.
I still believe/ @ lindas55

Hongchan awesome picture, very nice gomawo FTisland...Please stay warm in LA...hope you enjoyed the big Apple....Mian for the cold .. come again in the USA... :x :x IvOhAxr.png

Dear Daramjidels, I haven't been able to log into my Twitter account for over a week, if you recieve any twits it's not from me..working on .thank you..

rkuhLTL.png...HongChan great job on the tour, hope you see your loved one soon...don't forget to have fun in LA, take a drive to the Pacific coast highway towards Malibu, it's a very nice scenic drive, Stop by the Maribu pier, great location for pictures, drove it this past summer...amazing drive....very relaxing...

Yes, please come out, lets us all celebrate, so many great great memories. . Lets us all cheer and celebrate together. . @mrsrosan80‌ hope you are still around...You gave a lot..pls come out...

<:-P I-)

@myahid n @elijoy12 @mrsrosan80 forgot her password and cannot come here at the moment. But she is happy for 2nd thread. She send her regards to all Daramjidels family.

Wow...awesome. Gonna celebrate Hongkimina 2nd annivesary with 2nd thread. ^^ Btw, how to access to thread without go to page 2000 and click "part 2"?. Hehe....yeah....harabujii....

Archived