[Drama 2015] Super Daddy Yeol 슈퍼대디 열

larus

I think Mirae felt guilty that Yeol is being the way he is right now due to her decision of breaking up with him at his low point of his life ( Mother's passing etc etc ). Now she felt that it's time for her to redeem herself and to give him a family while her actual goal is to entrust her daughter to the one man she trust. As such, I can clearly conclude that Yeol is Sarang's biological father. Hell things would not have been so complicated had Yeol heard her voicemail 10 years ago or had Mirae not had an accident while running to Yeol. One thing's for sure , both of them still do love each other hence why they are still single after 10 years. 10 freaking years!!.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stuartjmz said: After 4 episodes, Mi Rae and her daughter are unquestionably two of the most VILE characters I've seen in the 100+ K Dramas I've watched. Utterly selfish, callous and physically abusive bullies. What's worse, the Drama applauds their being like that, even as they do. Using a dog as a weapon, or a threat thereof is never funny, even less so when the victim is allergic. We have yet to be shown even ONE positive or redeeming character trait in either mother or her clone of a sprog that might suggest there's some trace of humanity in them. 
Clearly, the "humour" in this Drama is supposed to come from watching Yeol being abused, emotionally, verbally and physically, by these two vicious bullies. And by his creepy Dad. 
I want to watch this for LDG, who's doing a great job with his character. It can't be easy playing someone who seems to be literally invertebrate. But how people can rave at length about how cute, funny adorable a child is who is a conscienceless bully like her mother is something I can't begin to grasp. Although she does seem nice compared to the hellish kutti who spawned her. 
I think that even more than the physical abuse, including the destruction and removal of his prized possessions, it's the callous emotional abuse that makes the mother a particularly loathsome creature. She knows how she used and destroyed him last time, and openly admits planning to do the same again. No apology, no remorse, no second thoughts, no compunction. Apprarently this is not only OK, but it's supposed to be something we laugh at and applaud. Why? Because as 99% of all K Drama say implicitly and this one says EXplicitly - "she's a Mom, and that makes EVERYTHING she does right"
X(

stervamerzkaya0 said: stuartjmz said: After 4 episodes, Mi Rae and her daughter are unquestionably two of the most VILE characters I've seen in the 100+ K Dramas I've watched. Utterly selfish, callous and physically abusive bullies. What's worse, the Drama applauds their being like that, even as they do. Using a dog as a weapon, or a threat thereof is never funny, even less so when the victim is allergic. We have yet to be shown even ONE positive or redeeming character trait in either mother or her clone of a sprog that might suggest there's some trace of humanity in them. 
Clearly, the "humour" in this Drama is supposed to come from watching Yeol being abused, emotionally, verbally and physically, by these two vicious bullies. And by his creepy Dad. 
I want to watch this for LDG, who's doing a great job with his character. It can't be easy playing someone who seems to be literally invertebrate. But how people can rave at length about how cute, funny adorable a child is who is a conscienceless bully like her mother is something I can't begin to grasp. Although she does seem nice compared to the hellish kutti who spawned her. 
I think that even more than the physical abuse, including the destruction and removal of his prized possessions, it's the callous emotional abuse that makes the mother a particularly loathsome creature. She knows how she used and destroyed him last time, and openly admits planning to do the same again. No apology, no remorse, no second thoughts, no compunction. Apprarently this is not only OK, but it's supposed to be something we laugh at and applaud. Why? Because as 99% of all K Drama say implicitly and this one says EXplicitly - "she's a Mom, and that makes EVERYTHING she does right"
X(

Is this the song that I have been searching till now SPICA - Because of You? But still not releasing until today according to the article. Very hope so!!!
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/26/spica-lend-voices-for-ost-of-super-daddy-10/

Guest anuyoes

acApmEru said: Is this the song that I have been searching till now SPICA - Because of You? But still not releasing until today according to the article. Very hope so!!!

Superdaddy Yeol: Episode 4 by Saya | March 27, 2015 | No Comments

sdy04-00266a.jpg

It’s an episode where nothing goes to plan for anyone, and like Yeol, I’m getting mixed messages. Do Mi-rae’s ends justify her means? Meanwhile, Yeol has to adjust to his new housemates, whose lifestyle is pretty much the antithesis of his, and everyone finds that it takes more than living together to make a family.

In such close quarters, it’s inevitable that his and Mi-rae’s unresolved past will keep snapping at their heels. Yeol’s answer is to grab the bull by the horns, while Mi-rae takes the tried and proven avoidant approach. We’re reminded that behind all things seen lies an untold story — but what happens if you’re the only one who knows it and you don’t tell? Read more Dramabeans

Guest hokub29

acApmEru

said:

Is this the song that I have been searching till now SPICA - Because of You? But still not releasing until today according to the article. Very hope so!!!

Guest anuyoes

Lee Yuri's current popularity is absolutely remarkable , another late-bloomer in Korean showbiz industry.

ly11.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Super Daddy Yeol', Lee Yoo Ri's peak of comic acting, 'Come in come in'

1. [+1441, -15] Lee Yoo Ri's acting is seriously amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1186, -17] Makes me curious why Lee Yoo Ri wasn't that popular in the past but it's nice to see that she's doing well right now. I'm always cheering for you!

3. [+923, -17] Unni ㅋㅋI really like you. Long live 'Super Daddy Yeol'!

4. [+635, -15] Ack ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+142, -5] Lee Yoo Ri is so talented at acting. Love her

6. [+130, -3] She's so adorable here. How did she manage to pull off her Yeon Min Jung role? ㅜㅜ

7. [+121, -4] Lee Roo Ri noona is so pretty. Such a goddess and has a baby face. Cheering for you ♥♥♥

8. [+88, -4] 100 times better than Im Sung Han's makjang drama

9. [+80, -3] I'm so invested in this drama because of Lee Yoo Ri

10. [+58, -1] What the.. This is more fun than public broadcast dramas. You guys need to check it out.

yl22.jpg

OSEN - Naver: 'Super Daddy Yeol', Could Lee Re be Lee Dong Gun's real daughter? "You resemble her"
1. [+2013, -12] Haven't read the original  but I hope she's his real daughter ㅠㅠLee Re is so pretty

2. [+1408, -9] She's the real daughter!!!!!

3. [+1200, -11] Time flew by so fast while watching this ㅋㅋㅋLee Yoo Ri's so cute when she's drunk. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+955, -6] Super Daddy Yeol is so fun

5. [+900, -10] Ah so good~ ㅋㅋ But I'm kinda worried that it's gonna be a sad ending...  

6. [+135, -2] Writer-nim, please don't kill Lee Yoo Ri. Don't turn it into a makjang

cr http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/spoilers-super-daddy-yeol-ep-5.html

"tv Report - Naver: 'Super Daddy Yeol', Lee Yoo Ri's peak of comic acting, 'Come in come in'"
Very disturbing – her character’s vicious, selfish, violent and cruel, and this is the “peak of her COMIC acting”? K netizens have a seriously sick perception of what’s “comic”, obviously.
:-L

Archived