[Drama 2015] Super Daddy Yeol 슈퍼대디 열

larus

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliff_heaven

Click It If You Dare

MAJOR, SUPER MAJOR SPOILER! Like, SUPER DUPER! I'm Serious. Only click it if you dare. I've warn you. :)

In the webtoon, Yeol (Lee Dong Gun)  is the biological dad. 

cliff_heaven

said: Click It If You Dare

MAJOR, SUPER MAJOR SPOILER! Like, SUPER DUPER! I'm Serious. Only click it if you dare. I've warn you.

:)

In the webtoon, Yeol (Lee Dong Gun)  is ACTUALLY BATMAN

Guest cliff_heaven

If anyone is interested, this is the link to read the webtoon version with Eng translations. Thanks to a user from Dramabeans who so kindly share it. 
Link

Guest chajoowon

Im another LDG fan that is desperate to see him in a good drama as male lead again after his horrible last drama.
I like how cute,upbeat the two first eps were despite the sad premise of the dying Mirae.  I wonder if she will die in the end.  She seems to still love Yeol so i hope she gets happy family life with him before she is gone.
I would prefer if in this story Han Yeol was not the bio dad.   He choose to become the father because of Mirae.  A promise to take care of the kid for her is much warmer,more romantic when it isnt his own kid.
Really imo it would be lame if Sarang was his kid then he would have no choice but being her father, otherwise he is loser dad.  Also Mirae would be horrible heroine of the story if she lied 10 years about something that is so important......  More like the worst girlfriend ever

Superdaddy Yeol: Episode 2 by Saya | March 20, 2015 | 10 Comments

sdy01-00259a.jpg

I’m in. If the opening episodes are anything to go by, we can enjoy the same light hand and sharp humor that characterized Marriage Not Dating.

Mi-rae’s diagnosis brings an undercurrent of gravity and loneliness that makes it easy to root for her. It helps that she’s a badass, and you know what’s better? So is her daughter, Sa-rang. Don’t underestimate the power of love, folks — it conquers all. (But it’ll be enough if it just conquers Yeol.) Read more Dramabeans

Guest anuyoes

After properly watching the first two episodes, I really want the plot to focused more on daddy-daughter relationship instead of another couple reunion story with excuses of terminal illness and finding daddy for the daughter.I believe it's better for the drama to stay away from couple-reunion idea.

I do not think Mi Rae still in love with Yeol, well..at least I did not see any impression from her nor any plausible reasons to be still in love until the first two episodes.
The fact that she had his baby and not telling him until the kid grew up as a ten-year old emphasize her feeling towards the kid's dad.
At first I was baffled on her sudden proposal, then I realize that she may wants to hide her illness from Sa Rang (and maybe Yeol) as long as possible.

class="postitle" style="color: rgb(23, 23, 23); text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(237, 238, 240);"REVIEW: SUPER DADDY YEOL EPISODE 3March 21, 2015

sdy3_4

I like where the drama is heading with its consistent healing theme though a rather bleak finale is almost but 100 percent promised. There’s a lot of heart and serious thought to the leads and why they are the way they are. Han Yeol and Mi Rae are not emotionally or characteristically complicated, which makes them quite easily understood and winning in many ways. Read more https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/03/21/review-super-daddy-yeol-episode-3/

Guest anuyoes

Hannahmiriam said:
I don't know who sings the song at the end of the first episode, even though the voice sounds really familiar, but the OST is out:
Jeong Dong Ha - Yolo Man - the Yolo comes from `You Only Live Once"

Source

Lately the embeded videos act funny, so I'll also add the youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VERnhPbFJY.

Archived