[Drama 2015] Super Daddy Yeol 슈퍼대디 열

larus

Yep -  reading this was a nice little cherry on THE MOST AMAZINGLY AWESOME DAY. 

:D

Amazingly awesome day? Reading that you have this wonderful day made me smile. GREEEEET! :)

Yeol is teaching Mi Rae some baseball moves. Oh, if I am not that lucky to have that scene in another drama I am interested, It is good to see it here. :D

'슈퍼대디 열'

credit tenasia

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Dong Gun Plays The Perfect Father

BY Julie Jones

| Mar 11, 2015 09:42 AM EDT

Lee Dong Gun says his character in the weekend drama "Super Daddy Yeol" is very much like his real personality.

His character Han Yeol is the rehabilitation coach of a major league

baseball team. Lee Dong Gun describes Han Yeol as a grumpy slob.

"He is very outdated, unrefined and simple-mined, which is actually

similar to my real personality," said Lee at a press conference for the

drama. "I enjoy wearing sweatpants."

Lee Dong Gun said that although he does like sports in real life, he did have to brush up on his sports rehab skills.

"I like sports and I am aware that rehabilitation is such a strenuous

process requiring painful, highly repetitive exercises in order to

repair an injury," he said.

Fans may find it difficult to believe that the actor who played the

chic news anchor in "Marry Him If You Dare" is a real-life slob. For

most of his 16-year-career the actor has looked beautifully groomed and

stylish. Read more Kdramastars

I don`t know why but I am sure that I will enjoy this drama, I am not worry at all.  Good luck, Super Daddy Yeol!Tomorrow is the premiere.

Guest MaknaeC

'Super Daddy Yeol' draws on heartbreaking storyline

photo573827.jpg

Lee Yoo-ri, who rose to stardom through the MBC drama "Jang Bo-ri Is Here!" last year, playing an evil woman who abandons her daughter in order to achieve success, is returning to the screen in a heartbreaking role for tvN's new drama "Super Daddy Yeol".

"Mi-rae, the title role of 'Super Daddy Yeol' [played by Lee], and Min-jung from my previous drama have common points", said Lee at a press conference on Monday at the Imperial Palace Seoul in Nonhyeon-dong, southern Seoul. "Min-jung has a tenacious side, as shown by the way she pursues her life goal, while Mi-rae strives to be an outstanding doctor".

The actress added that the newer drama focuses on illustrating Mi-rae's warm heart while she tries to find a father figure for her daughter after being diagnosed with incurable cancer. 

Yeol, played by Lee Dong-geon, and Mi-rae were a couple a decade before the storyline starts, but Mi-rae left Yeol, a famous baseball star, to concentrate on becoming a doctor. Soon after, he encounters a serious injury and leaves baseball for good. Mi-rae abruptly appears and asks him to look after her daughter. 

"The huge popularity of my previous role was a strain on me, but I tried to immerse myself in Mi-rae's emotions instead of attempting to shed my image", said actress Lee when asked if she feels uncomfortable while acting in a new role. 

The upcoming drama is attracting much attention because of Lee Dong-geon, who has become an icon after his hit drama "Lovers in Paris". 

"I believe the chemistry between two title roles will be perfectly expressed through the drama because 'Yeol' is a lot like me and it put me in a good mood", said actor Lee. 

"Super Daddy Yeol" will air on cable channel tvN on Fridays and Saturdays, starting at 8:30 p.m. on Friday. 

BY KIM JI-MIN [estyle@joongang.co.kr]

-----------------------

countdown to the first episode <:-P

Amazingly awesome day? Reading that you have this wonderful day made me smile. GREEEEET! :)

@larus - Thank you! Yesterday, I got to actually to talk to my longtime number 1 bias for a couple of minutes, so I was on cloud nine for a long time afterward. She is to me as KSY is to @victorb, but since she's not remotely connected to K-ent, all I could do here is use her photo as my profile pic for a while to celebrate. And to keep this vaguely within the same solar system as "on-topic" I will say that unlike LDG's last Mi Rae, the lovely lady in my profile pic has NEVER let me down. Here's hoping he has similar luck with THIS Mi Rae. 
:D

Saw the trailer posted by Misaeng's facebook page and it intrigues me a lot. Even though the plot sounds melo, the execution seems to be pretty lighthearted and humorous. I can already feel the chemistry between the leads just based on the trailer alone. Will be keeping this on my watch list.

Guest adikkeluangman
The drama start tonight. Happy watching to all. Will try to watch it later. 

오늘 저녁 8시 30분 #박주형 의 tvN '슈퍼대디 열'이 첫 방송됩니다. Tonight at 8.30PM(KST), #Parkjoohyung's tvN 'Super Daddy Yeol' will premiere on-air

— JYPACTORS (@JYPACTORS) 

March 13, 2015

Guest kimbap24

Clip of ep 1

이동건의 프로포즈 거절하는 이유리 슈퍼대디열 1화:

이유리,후배 머리채잡고 물고문! 슈퍼대디열 1화:

Cr. Tvndrama

Guest kimbap24

Clip of ep 1

이유리만의 성추행에 대처(응징)하는 방법! 슈퍼대디열 1화:

이레에게 유괴범으로 오해받은 이동건!! 슈퍼대디열 1화:

Cr. Tvndrama

Guest kimbap24

Raw of ep 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jexkz_%EC%8A%88%ED%8D%BC%EB%8C%80%EB%94%94-%EC%97%B4-e01_tech

Cr. Jjen

It's been licensed for "US, Canada and Latin America". I guess the old continent has also become the long forgotten continent...

As long as viki is subbing it, there will be ways to find it. Which is good for me, because when it comes to being forgotten, Europe isn't even in the game

Guest anuyoes

Korean's reception for the premiere is VERY GOOD

Star News via Naver: Strong feel of a fun drama 

1. [+1933, -32] Lee Yoo Ri's will become the trend again ~ Super Daddy Yeol fighting!!

2. [+1355, -32] 'Super Daddy Yeol' is so fun

3. [+1287, -33] Lee Yoo Ri is so gorgeous

4. [+913, -27] You can trust Yeon Min Jung

5. [+189, -5] Lee Dong Gun is finally recovering after the flop that was 'Mirae's Choice'. He made a good choice this time~

6. [+155, -3] It's so different from her antagonistic Yeon Min Jung. Her role is cheerful and adorable

7. [+136, -7] It's seriously fun. Lee Dong Gun and Lee Yoo Ri have amazing chemistry

8. [+129, -5]ㅋㅋㅋ I can feel that this will be a hit~~~ Episode 1 is already so good ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+109, -3] I was feeling so empty after 'Kill Me, Heal Me' and so I watched this. So fun

10. [+88, -1] I haven't read the webtoon so I don't know how it will end. I hope Lee Yoo Ri doesn't die  ㅜㅜ

11. [+64, -2] Kkuljaem ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

12. [+32, -1] I love that there's so many things to watch at tvN these days!

===================================================================

news 1 via Naver: 'Super Daddy Yeol', Lee Yoo Ri's harsh honesty to patient + submerges hoobae in water, 'Savage' 

1. [+2384, -33] Lee Yoo Ri's freaking beautiful

2. [+1967, -22] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHer acting is jjang as always ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄴSo savage indeed

3. [+1262, -26] kkuljaem ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+1052, -19] Lee Yoo Ri is seriously pretty !!

5. [+171, -5] She has beautiful skin for a married housewife... She looks so young for her age..

6. [+166, -5] Is she really in her mid-30s? I would believe it  if someone says she's  20-something

7. [+75, -3] She always plays the antagonist role in weekend dramas so

she made a good decision for choosing this kind of role in a romcom

8. [+68, -4] This drama is so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+46, -3] Please watch this ㅋㅋㅋLee Dong Gun is so funny and Lee Yoo Ri's acting is so goodㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+38, 0] The doctor version of Yeon Min Jung

11. [+31, -1] Yeon Min Jung has returned. You can trust tvN with their dramas

12. [+26, -1] So fun ~~~ I finally have something to watch for Fridays and Saturdays

taken from http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/spoilers-supper-daddy-yeol-ep-1.html

Archived