✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

4 minutes ago, leek said:

Crazy right,  how they talked about CLOY, then his several advertisements after CLOY then suddenly, THROWBACK FROM ALMOST ONE YEAR AGO BEFORE CLOY FILMING WHERE HYUN BIN WAS SEEN VERY CLOSE TO KYO's SQUAD.

Hide contents

As if they were already preparing how to explain later on how BinKyo became close again :ph34r:

:poledance:

It’s just a countdown maybe months from now a true wedding will be announced. B)

:coolshades:

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did Dispatch used almost one year ago pics where HB was with Kyo's squad?

Why didn't Dispatch use the ending scene from his drama and tease when will HB get married? 

Why does it have to be a throwback from the time of B's wedding? 

Dispatch knew something.....

:dorashakes:

Do you think Dispatch lurk here in Soompi too?

I saw Bin pic, the one sitting with his back, I think that's the Weibo post. But, why should Dispatch put that pic too?

When I saw that pic, I immediately thought that they might see our discussion here. Who knows right? :ph34r:

Also, dispatch mentioned about Bin photo in Bel wedding became hot topic but didn't really talk why it's hot topic. We know it's not about being in a marriage photo... Why would standing beside your stylist be a hot news.

LOL

8 minutes ago, Nona said:

I saw Bin pic, the one sitting with his back, I think that's the Weibo post. But, why should Dispatch put that pic too?

When I saw that pic, I immediately thought that they might see our discussion here. Who knows right? :ph34r:

Also, dispatch mentioned about Bin photo in Bel wedding became hot topic but didn't really talk why it's hot topic. We know it's not about being in a marriage photo... Why would standing beside your stylist be a hot news.

LOL

It's actually from Weibo BinKyo maybe they lurked there hahaha

Yes the hot topic in China about Belmakang's wedding was the squad of Kyo with him but Dispatch did not elaborate to protect them.

Just like before, Dispatch will reveal news at the right time. Kyo's power over them. B)

5 minutes ago, leek said:

It's actually from Weibo BinKyo maybe they lurked there hahaha

Yes the hot topic in China about Belmakang's wedding was the squad of Kyo with him but Dispatch did not elaborate to protect them.

Just like before, Dispatch will reveal news at the right time. Kyo's power over them. B)

Funny that Dispatch teased Bin with the headline...

Also worth mentioning that the article seems to digress from Cloy, CF, then Bel wedding photo. :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, leek said:

Did you notice the timing? The Divorce filing anniversary is Tomorrow June 25 but was in the media on June 26 

:kitty:

They do not want to make it too obvious but they are preparing for the full story.

Dispatch says the wedding pics of stylist with Hyun Bin became a hot topic but they did not elaborate that it became a hot topic because of Song Hye Kyo connection.

Dispatch is a troll. They knew something. 

Hyun Bin is preparing his money now to silence them until the right time to reveal everything.

:cheers:

15 minutes ago, leek said:

Did you notice the timing? The Divorce filing anniversary is Tomorrow June 25 but was in the media on June 26 

40 minutes ago, Nona said:

LOL

they deliberately left out some important details to tease Hyun Bin pay us or we will reveal LOL

28 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I laughed seeing that January 15 pic of Bin hahahaha why did Dispatch use that.

Dispatch knows about BinKyo 

:poledance:

Definitely lurkers either in Weibo or here but I think Weibo because Belmakang's wedding was hot topic there because of Ellen being like Kyo's second mom 

:loolz:

53 minutes ago, leek said:

:kitty:

This too plus the pics used was cropped of Bel's wedding hmm Dispatch :ph34r:

38 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Dispatch says the wedding pics of stylist with Hyun Bin became a hot topic but they did not elaborate that it became a hot topic because of Song Hye Kyo connection.

Dispatch is a troll. They knew something. 

Hyun Bin is preparing his money now to silence them until the right time to reveal everything.

:approves:

By the way I noticed several changes here in soompi thread haha

Laughing out loud at the posts in the hideout.:joy:

8 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

This too plus the pics used was cropped of Bel's wedding hmm Dispatch :ph34r:

:approves:

By the way I noticed several changes here in soompi thread haha

I also did notice maybe some upgrades of thread’s features. Hahaha

Archived