✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Lola said:

I think it's taken at night. He was wearing a black jacket and had his arms around a guy wearing a white t-shirt. Is it the same pict?

Oh, a different one I think. Haven't seen it yet.

28 minutes ago, leek said:

Baby R was also online liking post of her friend puppy :joy:

I wonder what makes Kyo not upload any pic in her public ig... Waiting for all the hype to die down? At least, posting a dishwasher is also okay.

(Then we know she cooked :D)

Just now, Nona said:

I wonder what makes Kyo not upload any pic in her public ig... Waiting for all the hype to die down? At least, posting a dishwasher is also okay.

(Then we know she cooked :D)

She don’t want public attention because every action she do is a headline already. Plus people keeps tagging her with the ex h issue. She don’t want to be involved again and we fans of course don’t want her to tagged along with ex h

57 minutes ago, Lola said:

There's a pic of hb, red all over on IG and Twitter. Not sure about the source or when it was taken. Looking at his haircut, it's definitely recent (filming bargaining). I don't think hb will want those photos to be circulated but you guys can check it out on socmed.  

21 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

She don’t want public attention because every action she do is a headline already. Plus people keeps tagging her with the ex h issue. She don’t want to be involved again and we fans of course don’t want her to tagged along with ex h

Yes, sadly she has to endure it. Sigh.

10 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I think the squad have their own schedules for today they are not together. Who's with you Kyo? Ruby? :P

Suspicious right? :D

Her mom is not in Seoul, is she? So, minus her squad, what other squad she has then? Hmmmmm.

EMIS was used in CLOY right? PMJ, the owner (or CEO?) of the brand is Kyo's BFF that's why ex-h also used the brand when they were together. Kyo used the brand in Encounter during the video call scene. YAI is also using the brand in his projects being close too to PMJ.

Now going back to the CLOY connection, PMJ is not following the FL, so who's her connection with CLOY? The recommendations must have come from the camp of the ML. B)

10 minutes ago, leek said:

He looks tired from filming 

I think he will not have a shoot tomorrow to get a rest 

Yes, he should get some rest. Tonight is Saturday night, and tomorrow is Sunday. So, yeah. :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

EMIS was used in CLOY right? PMJ, the owner (or CEO?) of the brand is Kyo's BFF that's why ex-h also used the brand when they were together. Kyo used the brand in Encounter during the video call scene. YAI is also using the brand in his projects being close too to PMJ.

Now going back to the CLOY connection, PMJ is not following the FL, so who's her connection with CLOY? The recommendations must have come from the camp of the ML. B)

And Chaumet too B)

Archived