✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

8 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Lol you just joined soompi in less than 30 mins and insulted us. Anyway, those people who lurk here can see your attitude. As if you know everyone here. @ebullient what are you going to do with this kind of rude person here.

Haha true. This person has the guts to insult us and being rude. Maybe this thread is really trending. Trolls are coming hahaha

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lola said:

Haha ikr. Why continue lurking if that troll finds our conversation "outlandish"? Isn't that a more dimwitted way of spending one precious time? What a piece of trash.

They cannot take it anymore. They really commented maybe they are reading the thread from the start. Oh my they are spending their “PRECIOUS TIME” in this thread. And even counted the number of people who are active here. Super Effort. :joy:

1 minute ago, leek said:

How immature! 

Hahaha insulting me calling me Ignorant Fool hahahaha

Show me your credentials? I work as an Assistant Vice President of a corporation

I am rational not some Immature Rabid Shipper who do not have life

I pity you once truth is revealed.

No one of us gets affected if Bin Jin  is real because we are rational people whereas you are rabid and have no life outside shipping 

True. Hahahaha they maybe observing this thread 24/7 lol.

Just now, Annoyed said:

You ignorant fool. What a horrible comparison for Hyun Bin.

Is Prince Harry to be admired now for leaving royal duties? In the midst of covid-19? When he could have done more good to help Britain in these difficult times, rather than languishing in LA?

Some of us are reading the thread for leisure. We are not against the ship. But some of your posts are so outlandish that we cannot help but react or comment. It is not meant to discourage you. Not everyone in this forum agrees with the 6 or 7 of you who constantly post. So when we say something, don't always jump the gun to think we are from another ship.

@MayaE Your faith and patience all these years is admirable.

I just want to sail peacefully at least. Whoever Hb will end up with will be reveal at the proper time. So I just wanted respect from other lurkers here who obviously are against this thread. I respect their choices but have some respect with us too. If you can see everyday there's always insulting words towards us, there's one who said we are stupid and other words which for me are already below the belt since I don't use this word not even once since the beginning of this thread. In my opinion, out of jealousy or whatever reasons, BinKyo are one of the most hatred couple. That'swhy I told them, it's hard to be a BinKyo supporter. You need to be strong and patient. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Marso18 said:

True. Hahahaha they maybe observing this thread 24/7 lol.

Hahaha none of us would be affected if their ship is real but they are so pressed and threatened of BinKyo that they create accounts just for harassment against us.

Click the flag there is Report To Moderators option.

Hey trolls can you just relax? We don’t even ask you to read this thread. You have the freedom to not come here but you did. Are you interested in the topic here? C’mon be mature enough and respect other people’s perspective. And you’re harmful words simply describe you as a person. So again if you are not interested then don’t read. :joy:

2 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

They cannot take it anymore. They really commented maybe they are reading the thread from the start. Oh my they are spending their “PRECIOUS TIME” in this thread. And even counted the number of people who are active here. Super Effort. :joy:

While we are having fun and laughing away, they're brimming with anger over our conversation. Isn't that a sign of insanity? Hahaha! They'll probably have to get themselves institutionalized if an announcement that they are not able to accept is made by their fav while people like us will continue with our daily lives (because we live in the reality) as per normal.

If you make an account just for BinKyo harassment it means you are so threatened and affected by the latest developments of these two. We have more receipts and crumbs that we haven't shared publicly. How much more if you have seen it. 

2 minutes ago, leek said:

Hahaha none of us would be affected if their ship is real but they are so pressed and threatened of BinKyo that they create accounts just for harassment against us.

Click the flag there is Report To Moderators option.

This trolls are funny. They keep on lurking here like we did not obliged them to do so. Can’t take anymore dude? Hahahah

2 minutes ago, Lola said:

While we are having fun and laughing away, they're brimming with anger over our conversation. Isn't that a sign of insanity? Hahaha! They'll probably have to get themselves institutionalized if an announcement that they are not able to accept is made by their fav while people like us will continue with our daily lives (because we live in the reality) as per normal.

Maybe they can’t sleep because of anger. This are obsessed fans that dictates their biases what they wanted them to do. If this will be the kind of fans an actor and actresses have better to have none. 

THE FLAG SIGN BESIDE THE NAME THAT IS HOW TO REPORT.

WE WOULD NOT BE HERE IF WE HAVE DO HAVE REASONABLE BELIEF BINKYO IS NOW IN GOOD TERMS AT THE VERY LEAST.

JUST BECAUSE THE DRAMA OF YOUR SHIP WAS A BIG HIT THAT THEY ALSO FALL IN LOVE IN REAL LIFE. YOU ARE VERY DELUSIONAL ABOUT THAT

IF YOU ARE RIGHT THOUGH, WE WOULD BE HAPPY FOR YOUR SHIP BECAUSE BEING IN THIS THREAD IS JUST ENJOYMENT FOR US.

WE ARE NOT RABID AND IMMATURE AS YOU. I PITY YOU GUYS. I REALLY PITY YOU ONCE IT WILL ALL BE REVEALED. HOPE IF YOU ARE TEENAGERS, YOUR PARENTS WILL PROPERLY GUIDE YOU HOW TO FANGIRL AND SHIP WITH MENTAL HEALTH INTACT.

5 minutes ago, leek said:

If you make an account just for BinKyo harassment it means you are so threatened and affected by the latest developments of these two. We have more receipts and crumbs that we haven't shared publicly. How much more if you have seen it. 

Hahaha I don’t want to report this trolls because I want them to keep on lurking and be jealous the whole time. EFFORT EFFORT EFFORT :joy:

Hahahaha so funny these trolls! keep on drooling fools! You cannot disturb our ship because we have been through storms, tornadoes, earthquake and all other calamities for the past ten years. Just compare that to your ship just a year? You have to eat more rice and taste more salt dear! Happy Sailing BinKyo! We are all in this together! I am so proud of this ship! :ph34r:

Not enough that someone tries to dictate her fav what to do, but to dictate us as well? Wow, I'm honored. We received attention when we didn't ask for it. Hey @Annoyed, get lost. You're unwanted here. We don't care who you are, where you're from, and what you think. We are not affected by your act of bullying. You're probably a sad soul who can't find happiness in your own life that you are resorting to self-acclaimed triumph in a forum that does not give an inkling about you. Crawl back to your cold and dark cave. The light in this forum will continue to shine bright until the day a denial announcement is made by the respective parties. Till then, we will continue sailing.

4 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

You have been reported and I am sure you are the owner of the troll account too. 

stop coming here. is your thread so boring? have you get tired of slowmos and edits?

Maybe their threads are boring and tryinh to create fanwars here. But we say no to that. We don’t want to harass anyone because we know how to separate personal lives and artists works. If you are into fanwars this thread is not for you. We respect each others opinion here and we don’t trashtalk celebs.

Archived